我需要你的帮助才能把大家弄出去
I need you to let me get us out of here
如果你再敢陷害我的话
If you try to screw me over again
我就杀了你
I’ll kill you
因为如果那些神经病越过禁线的话
Because if Crazy steps out of line
我所要做的就是给他们注射
all I gotta do is shoot him with
40CC的镇静剂
40ccs of shut-your-trap
然后他们就乖乖听话了
and it’s beddy-bye
斯科菲尔德和他们一伙狱工同伙
Scofield and his whole PI crew,
他们正在计划越狱
they’re escaping
老大 你很清楚我不可能
You know I can’t
让你就这么离开这里的
let you leave here, boss
我已经远离毒品有18个月了
I’ve been clean for 18 months now
我很想帮助那些也曾经失足过的朋友
I want to help people get from where I’ve been to where I am
今晚我就会把我哥哥从这里救出去
I’m getting my brother out of here tonight,
不过我需要你的帮助
and I need your help
你是在教唆我犯罪
You’re asking me to break the law
不 我只需要你犯个小错误
I’m asking you to make a mistake
仅仅是忘记锁门而已
Forget to lock up
今晚离开的时候请不要锁上门
Leave the door unlocked when you leave tonight
在精神病区的犯人都穿
The inmates in the psych ward all wear…
白色囚服
White
过氧化氢正好可以起到漂白的作用
Peroxide acts as a bleach
用来伪装
Camouflage
-那妞在哪儿? -一小时后她会去我那
-Where’s your girl? -She’ll be at my place in about an hour.
过会儿我们觉得时机成熟会打你电♥话♥
Pretty soon, we’re going to call in our favor
你跟不跟我去我都会上那架飞机的
I’m getting on that plane with or without you
我不能让你那么做
I can’t let you do that
计划提前了
There’s been an acceleration
难道不是要大一点儿的飞机了吗?
Don’t you want a bigger plane?
并不是逃出来的每个人都能坐上飞机
Well, not everybody gonna have a ticket
如果你说服不了那个废人总统的话
If you can’t convince a doddering old fool
出于对这个国家经济利益最大化的考虑
what the best thing is for this country’s economy,
或许你就根本不是
perhaps you’re not
我们中意的合作伙伴
the kind of helper we’re looking for
我打算越狱
I’m breaking out
我需要你帮忙确保
and you’re going to make sure
我的哥哥能和我一起出去
my brother goes with me
休想 你个畜生
You son of a bitch
整个事情其实操作起来也很简单 狱长大人
We’re going to take this real easy, Warden
我只需要你为我做几件事情
I just need you to do a couple things for me
你这么做只会多判你十年徒刑
You just bought yourself 10 years
狱长在吗?
Warden?
贝利克的车在下面停着
Bellick’s truck is here, sir
就在我眼皮底下
I’m staring right at it.
需要出动人手找他吗
Should we start looking for him?
迈克尔 如果你能马上把刀放下
Michael, if you just put that shank down…
告诉他
Tell the guard
你和贝利克通过话了
you spoke with Bellick
他说他要去处理一些私人事情
and he said he’s taking some personal time
你根本不可能逃出这里 孩子
You can’t possibly get away with this, son
你根本无法体会我的感受
I don’t think you want to find out
想把哥哥救出去的那种迫切心情
how badly I want to get my brother out of here.
-长官? -麦克
-Sir? -Mack.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
我刚和贝利克通过话
I just spoke with Bellick.
他步行去了市区
He’s walked into town.
他有些私人事务要去处理
He’s taking some personal time.
他没事吧?
Is he all right?
他很好
He’s fine.
明白
Copy that
很好
Okay
我现在只需要你
I just need you
再为我多做一件事情
to do one more thing.
把林肯转移到医务室
Have Lincoln transferred to the infirmary.
确保他整晚都在那儿
And he needs to be there overnight.
你计划越狱有多久?
How long have you been planning this?
这个以后再聊 狱长大人
That is a conversation for another day, Warden.
珀尔呼叫监房♥
Pope to Base.
收到 长官
Go ahead, sir
把林肯·布伦斯转移到医务室
Have Lincoln Burrows transferred to the infirmary.
因为体♥检♥需要 让他整晚都呆在那儿
I want him held overnight for tests.
明白
Copy that.
我们走之后
Once we’re gone,
你可以在洞里找到贝利克
you’ll find Bellick in a hole
那个洞就在警卫休息室下面
under the guards’ break room.
我很抱歉把你也卷了进来
I’m sorry you got caught in the middle,
但是终有一天
but, one day,
你会理解我为什么会这么做
you’ll understand why I did this.
你根本不可能爬出监狱的围墙
You’ll never make it over the wall.
对不起了 亨利
I’m sorry, Henry.
一切都还好吧
Everything all right?
是的 他正忙着打电♥话♥
Yeah, he’s getting an earful
好像是在和总部的人通电♥话♥
from someone over at the DOC.
和德鲁塞先生通电♥话♥吗
Oh. Is he on with Mr. Drushal?
我不清楚 但是
I’m not sure, but
后来就成了电♥话♥会议 他还说不想被打扰
it’s turning into a conference call and he said he didn’t want to be disturbed.
好的 没问题
Oh, well, of course.
晚安
Have a good night.
迈克尔你知道吗…
You know, Michael…
虽然有时候他是个脾气暴躁的糟老头
You know, he can be a big old grump sometimes,
但我还是想让你知道他有多看重你
but I hope you know how highly he thinks of you.
没有你的帮助 他根本不可能把
There’s no way he’d get that
作为结婚周年纪念礼物的泰姬陵模型搞定
Taj Mahal done in time for his anniversary without your help.
6:55
It’s 6:55.
离放风还有五分钟
That’s five minutes till tier.
离再下一次鸣铃
It’s one hour
有一个小时
till the next count.
只有一个小时的时间来逃离此地
One hour to get over that wall,
跑得越远越好
and as far away from this prison as possible.
你已把马桶的螺丝拧开了吧
You unscrewed the toilet, right
那要花五分钟 我们已经没有多余的时间了
That’s five minutes we don’t have.
我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
我太紧张了…
I’m just… Just…
我就感觉
I just feel like
好像脑子一阵眩晕
my head is spinning a little.
你没事吧
Are you okay
如果我们被抓的话…
If we get caught,
我根本承受不了再多十年徒刑
I can’t do 10 more years, bro.
真的输不起啊
I can’t.
放风时间 一共一小时
Tier time, one hour
现在已经无路可退了
There’s no going back now.
孩子你很可能会卡在下面管道里…
If you get stuck in one of them pipes, boy…
小心狱警
Bull.
继续走啊 狱警 对 就这样不要停
Keep walking, Bull, keep walking.
你没事吧
You okay
放心
Great
衣服上怎么还有蓝色斑迹
It’s got blue spots.
不好意思 我漂白得晚了
Yo, I got a late start.
你连一件事情都搞不好
Only one thing you needed to do.
堵住门口 开始行动
Block the gate. I got to finish this off.
为你祈祷 图多尔
Said a prayer for you, Theodore.
为我们大家祈祷
Said a prayer for us all
给我♥干♥掉他
I want him dead.
任何人敢挡道的话…
Anybody gets in the way,
一并干掉
gets run over.
半杯就够了 麦克
Just a half cup, Mack
如果超过半杯的话 我整晚都会睡不着
If I have more than that, I’ll be up all night.
谢了
Thank you, bro.
还有多少螺丝没卸?
How many more screws?
把人交出来
Get C-Note out here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!