什么? 没看到他啊
Huh? Haven’t seen him, man.
这真的很感人 你站出来保护朋友
That’s real touching and all, you sticking up for a brother,
但是你们最好都闪到一边
but y’all need to step aside,
现在就闪开
right now.
这有什么你需要的吗
Something you need
-他人在哪儿 -不是告诉过你吗 我们没有看到过他
-Where is he? -Told you, we haven’t seen him.
这期间 你所说的一切都是骗人的
This whole time, everything you said was a lie?
不 不是这样的
No. No,
我从没有停止为林肯的清白作斗争 真的从来没有停过
I never stopped fighting for Lincoln’s innocence, never.
他们是在我接手这个案子后 才联♥系♥上我的
They approached me after I took this case.
他们是谁?
Who’s they?
阿布鲁奇
John Abruzzi.
阿布鲁奇 那个黑帮老大?
John Abruzzi, the mob boss?
对 是他
Yes, yes.
他给你多少酬劳?
How much did he pay you?
我父亲的自♥由♥
My father’s freedom.
你不是说你父亲已经被证明无罪了吗
You said your father was exonerated.
我承认撒谎了 行了吧?
I lied, okay?
我答应监控你的行踪 作为交换
I agreed to keep tabs on you.In exchange,
阿布鲁奇找了个早就被判无期的家伙
Abruzzi had some guy who was already doing a life sentence cop
来顶我父亲被冤加的谋杀罪
to the murder that my father didn’t commit.
这样我才把父亲救了出来
And that’s how I got him out of jail.
用你父亲的生命来交换我的
Your dad’s life for mine.
这里没人会受到伤害 维罗妮卡
No one needs to get hurt here, Veronica.
你认为阿布鲁奇是因为需要法律顾问才打我主意的吗
Oh, you think Abruzzi wants legal advice from me
你所需要做的
All you have to do
就是确保迈克尔告诉阿布鲁奇
is make sure Michael gives this Abruzzi guy
他所需要的信息 就这些了
what he needs to know, that’s it.
尼克
Nick
你也不会相信他们会让我活下去 不是吗
you don’t think they’re gonna let me live, do you
我不得不相信
I gotta believe that.
好的
Okay
没问题
Right
站起来
Stand up
我们必须出发了
We have to go
起来
Get up
查尔斯
Charles
苏克雷 拉上♥床♥单
Sucre, drop the sheet
曼奇 下一个是你
Manche, you’re next
去吧
Let’s move it
这是给你的
That one’s for you
快点 死胖子
Move your fat ass
这是给你的
That’s for you
长者优先
Age before beauty
走了
All right
你已经搞定医务室的钥匙了?
So, you got a key to the infirmary?
不能这么说
Not exactly
怎么样 我们进展如何?
All right. How are we doing, baby?
不太妙 我们已经比计划落后了十分钟
Not good We’re already 10 minutes behind
快点行动吧
Let’s move it
救命!
Help!
救命啊!
Help!
救命! 救命啊…
Help!
救命!
Help!
你听到没有?
Did you hear that?
听到什么?
Hear what?
救命!
Help!
嘘!
Hush!
听见什么吗
Hear anything
老兄 这里连个鬼影都没有
There’s nobody here, man.
我发誓我确实听到的
I swear, I heard something.
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
你再叫…
You scream…
我就把你气管割断 明白了吗
and I’ll cut out your windpipe, got me
我要他的外套和帽子派用处
I need his jacket and his hat.
都是斯科菲尔德的主意吧 呃?
Brains of the outfit, huh, Scofield?
他在引领你们走向深渊
He’s leading you off a cliff, boys.
你现在的表现
Now, you’re acting
就好似你还是负责人
like you still in charge.
闭上你的臭嘴 贱♥货♥
Shut your mouth, bitch.
西班牙语: 呆B
So pendejo
我们走
Let’s go.

You
你知道的 他是…
You know, he’s…
意大利语: 再见了
Ciao, bello.
听我说 求你不要这么做
Nick, please don’t do this.
告诉迈克尔 记得把阿布鲁奇想要的东西给他
Tell Michael to give Abruzzi what he wants.
求你了尼克 他们一定会杀了我的
Please, Nick, come on, they’re going to kill me.
尼克
Nick!
尼克
Nick!
尼克
Nick, no!
大家都把外套穿上
Everyone put your coveralls on.
我一分钟后回来
I’ll be back in a minute.
你去哪里?
Yo, where you going, man?
照他说的办 穿起来吧
You heard him. Come on.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous, man.
我们都很清楚现在这种局面
The scope of this, which we’re all aware of,
会影响到议案的判决
can cloud judgment.
我建议把这件事看得简单点
I suggest we look at this in very simple terms.
就好比我们有一个员工 她工作不好
We have an employee, she’s not working out.
我们炒了她鱿鱼就得处理得这么简单
We fire her. It needs to be that simple.
可她毕竟是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的副总统啊
She’s the Vice President of the United States.
那又怎么样 她干到头了
And that’s all she’ll ever be
在民♥意♥测验中她的支持率骤降
She’s plummeting in the polls
如果我们还让她做竞选人
If we keep her as our candidate
我们就等于把总统的宝座拱手让给了她的竞争对手
we’re handing the presidency to her opponent
那么我们寄希望于卡罗琳执政后
and then everything we hope to gain
想得到的一切也随之而逝了
with Caroline in office, it’s all gone.
好吧 如果我们要求她退出竞选
Fine. We ask her to drop out.
如何能保证她对她掌握的一切
How do we know she’ll keep her mouth shut
只字不吐呢
on everything she knows
萨曼莎
Samantha
在 老板
Yes, sir.
我现在需要你非常坦诚的作一个评估
I need a very frank assessment from you, right now.
就你和她打交道了解的情况来看
Based on your contact with her,
副总统会保持沉默吗
will the Vice President go quietly
不会
No.
绝无可能
Absolutely not.
竞选上总统
Becoming president
对她而言是最最重要的事情
is the most important thing to her.
如果我们让她弃选
If we take that away,
她就好比输掉一切 无所顾忌了
she has absolutely nothing to lose.
这样一来 我敢打保票 她会尽她所能
And I guarantee you, she will do everything she can
把每个能拉的人都一起拉下水
to take everyone she can down with her.
我们需要对她采取点行动
We need to make a move on her.
从现在就开始
Now.
你没事吧 医生?
You okay, Doc?
发生什么了?
What’s going on?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们应该怎么做
What are we supposed to do,
就这么呆坐着?
just sit here?
我不知道!
No. I don’t know!
天哪…
Man.
整个事情都一团遭
This whole thing is messed up, bro.
戈多 你不想走就回去好了
Feel free not to come, Gordo.
我们被陷害了
We’re screwed.
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了!
We’re screwed!
快点 我们快走
Come on, let’s go! Let’s…
迈克尔 我们必须得回去
Michael, we got to go back.
我们正按计划前进
We’re moving forward.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!