她远在十万八千里之外
She’s about a million miles away from here.
你永远也找不到她
You’re never gonna find her.
上帝保佑门没有锁
Better be open, bro.
成了 进去吧
We’re in.
我们先要把窗卸下来
First we gotta get that window out,
然后再把栅栏也弄走
then we gotta get the bars off.
曼奇 曼奇
Manche, Manche.
这样能行吗
Is this gonna work?
那就试试看吧
We’re about to find out.
狱长?
Warden?
狱长?
Warden?
准备好了
Ready.
好的
Pull that.

Come on.
告示: 除非火灾 电梯不运作
现在怎么办 天才?
What now, genius?
慢慢来啊
Take your time.
只剩15分钟来翻墙了
We got 15 minutes to get over that wall.
成功了
We’re through.
你确认他没有出来过?
And you’re sure you didn’t see him walk out?
绝对
Positive.
伙计们 我们走 我需要那些衣服
Let’s go, guys, I need those suits.
小子 干得不错
Good job, kiddo.
快 加把劲
Let’s go, let’s go. Come on.
接住
Take this.
-疯子 -我就知道!
-Haywire. -I knew it.
你一到精神病区我就知道怎么回事了
As soon as I saw you go into psych ward, I knew it.
要么带上我…
Either I come with…
要么我就
You want me to make a little
马上报♥警♥
person-to-person call here?
疯子 别冲动
Haywire, just take it easy.
报告另一个
The other person being
负责长官
a correctional officer
带上他
He’s in.
-你说什么? -带上他!
-What? -He’s in.
你疯了啊!
Are you crazy?
这样 林肯过去后 大家按照名字顺序过去
Okay, after Lincoln, we go alphabetically.
等等 阿布鲁奇
Whoa, hold on, A-bruzzi.
你想搭飞机吗
You want a seat on the plane
排好队跟在我后面
Line forms after me.
都好了
Got it?
是的 去 爬吧
Yeah. Go, go, go.
罗伊?
Hey, Roy?
什么事?
Yeah?
你看到过珀尔离开吗
Did you see Pope leave
没有
No.
不可能是他从你身旁走过而你没注意吗
No way he could have walked by
打完卡后 我就坚守岗位 寸步未移
I haven’t left my post since I punched in.
查尔斯?
Hey, hey, hey. Charles?
查尔斯
Charles
-能挺住吗 老家伙? -不行了
-You okay, old man? -No.
让我们看一下
Let’s take a look.
还有几步路就出去了
It’s just a few more steps.
你能挺过去的
You can make it.
或许我还能咬牙再坚持一两步
Oh, I could make it another foot, maybe two,
我不是为了我自己才出去的
but why? I wasn’t going for me.
我是为了我的女儿才出去的
I was going for my daughter.
你能帮我的
And you can do that.
能向我保证?
Will you promise me?
好 我保证
Yes, I promise.
钱埋在地窖里
The money is buried under a silo
在双K镇上
at the Double K Ranch
就在犹他州的图勒市郊外
just outside of Tooele, Utah.
足够大家伙
There’s plenty to
分了
split
政♥府♥不愿看到
The government didn’t want
再次颜面扫地
any more embarrassment
在我把钱搞到手后
after I took off with the money,
他们对媒体就少报了金额
so they lowballed it to the papers.
迈克尔 真♥相♥是
The truth is, Michael,
地窖里埋得不止100万
it’s not $1 million under that silo.
一共有500万
There’s $5 million there.
大厅里检查过了吗?
You check the chow hall?
是的 什么没有发现
Yeah. Nothing.
打过他手♥机♥吗
Anybody try his cell phone
带给安娜
Give Anna
她爸爸的爱
her Papa’s love.
我会的
will.
我一定办到
I will.
来…
Here,
慢点 放松点
easy, easy.
声音从哪传出来的?
Now, where is that coming from?
我的天哪
Oh! Oh, my God.
控制中心 这是安保科 从狱长办公室发出全面警戒
Control, this is S and E 5.I have a code three in the warden’s office.
再重复一遍 全面警戒
I repeat, code three.
告诉监房♥ 马上执行
Patterson to Base. Right now.
-现在 对马上 -拉警报
-No, right now. -Sound the alarm!
老兄 我们必须得走了
Yo, bro, we gotta go.
去吧 迈克尔
Go, Michael.
去吧 别回头
Go, and don’t look back.
不 不不 我还是最后一个走吧
No, no, no. Go on. I better go last.
来呀 迈克尔!
Come on, Michael!
开爬!
Come on.
迈克尔 爬呀!
Michael, move it!

Come on!
迈克尔 快 用力 迈克尔
Michael, come on! Come on, Michael.
迈克尔 加把劲
Michael, come on!
用力爬
Michael, come on.
快点 快爬!
Come on, move it!
迈克尔 快点 用力爬
Michael, come on, move.
迈克尔!
Michael!
抓住我的手
Michael, grab my hand.
迈克尔 把手给我
Michael, give me your hand.
把手给我 再加把劲
Give me your hand. Come on.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
再上来点
Come on.
不许动 呆在那别动 不然就开枪了
Don’t move. Stay there!
别动! 不许动!
Freeze. Don’t move.
别开枪! 别开枪!
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
趴下!
Get down!
相信我 我的消息绝对值这个价
Believe me,what I got is worth it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!