-好 -听我说ue4d1
– All right. – Hey, listen.
我们在下个汽车旅馆过夜好吗?
Do you mind if we stop at the next motel?
-现在才下午四点 -对,可是已经开很久了
– It’s only, like, 4:00. – Yeah, but we’ve been driving forever.
-没关系,我来开 -我真的很想休息
– That’s cool, I’ll drive. – I really just wanna stop.
-现在出发也许ue4d1 -史考特
– But if we get on the road now… – scott.
这是我的车 我想要休息,可以吗?
It’s my car, and I’m tired of being in it, okay?
好吧
All right.
我听说有人通风报信
Heard about the call coming in.
你相信吗?这么多人中 竟然是通报的人帮忙抓到第一个
Can you believe it? Of all the players, it’s the rat that could give us our first collar.
你们如果想上厕所,就忍♥住
If you guys need to use the can, hold it.
美女,如果想上厕所 我愿意看着你,坐下
You need to tinkle, sweet pea, I’ll watch you anytime. Sit down.
手放到背后
Hands behind your back.
你真花了不少时间
Took your time.
要取得男人的信任需要时间
It takes time to gain a man’s confidence.
你说的对 我说什么他都相信
You’re right, he’ll bite on anything I say.
告诉我要把他困在哪里 我就告诉他钱在那边
You just tell me where we trap him, and I’ll tell him that’s where the money is.
你是加油站的那个人对吧?
Hey. You’re the guy from the gas station, right?
我是那个车坏掉的人
I’m the guy who was having car trouble.
-现在车子恢复正常了? -对,水帮浦坏了
– Seems to be purring along now, huh? – Yeah. Water pump.
害我花了两百块买♥♥新的
Two hundred bucks for this heap.
坏了的确是麻烦
They’ll get you.
对了,我不想多管闲事ue4d1
Look, I hope I’m not out of line…
但我听到你和警♥察♥ 谈到你的手伤
…but I heard you telling the cop back there about your hand.
我小时候父亲在越南战死
My old man was killed in Nam when I was a kid…
所以我对军人相当尊敬
…so I have the utmost respect for our servicemen.
我只是替国家效命
Just serving my country.
很多人都很感激你们 如果你需要搭便车的话ue4d1
A lot of us are grateful for it. Listen, if you need a ride or something…
老实说我的ue4d1 我的腿的确酸了
Well, to be honest with you, my dogs are kind of barking.
太好了
Well, all right.
我是杰瑞克庭
Jerry Curtin.
我是克莱,克莱梅
Clyde. Clyde May.
我的小孩丹妮坐在前座 希望你不介意坐后座
My kid Danny is riding shotgun. I hope you don’t mind sitting in the back.
你好,我是丹妮尔
Hi. I’m Danielle.
你好啊
Hi, yourself.
-你在吗? -你要做什么?
– Hey. – What do you want?
-我要上厕所 -又要上?
– I need to use the bathroom. – Again?
我的膀胱很小
I have a small bladder.
不只如此吧
That ain’t all you got.
站起来
Get up.
如何?
Well?
他们打算抓住你 那个哥哥在犹他州有朋友
They plan to trap you. The big one, he’s got friends in Utah.
狐群狗党,地方叫潘圭奇
Criminals. A town called Panguitch.
他的朋友在农场种毒品
They grow drugs on a farm there.
他们会告诉你钱在那里 但其实不然
They’ll tell you that’s where the money is, but no money.
只有朋友带着枪等着你
Just old friends with guns, waiting for you.
这好解决 不要去潘圭奇就好
Easy enough. We take a pass on Panguitch.
-钱真正的埋藏地点在哪里? -我马上就能查出来
– Where’s the money really? – I’ll find out soon enough.
可是这资讯 不只二十万美金
But 200,000 was old price for this information.
-开个新价钱给我 -你想要再交涉
– I want a new price. – She’s trying to renegotiate.
要不是我 你会死在大♥麻♥农场
If it wasn’t for me, you’d be face-down in a marijuana farm.
三分之一
One third.
如果你要一百六十万 就不能只给我资讯,美女
It’s gonna take a lot more than information if you want a million-six, sweet pea.
-你要什么? -你很清楚
– Such as? – You know.
-让我随时能尝尝甜头 -就这样?
– Piece of that can, anytime I want it. – Is that it?
你不打算赏我巴掌吗?
Aren’t you gonna slap me?
我和比你更不值钱的男人 上过床,相信我
I’ve slept with men for a lot less, trust me.
“你想得美” 这态度到哪儿去了?
What happened to “Never in a thousand years”?
那是交涉手段
That was negotiating.
那么ue4d1
So…
一言为定?
…deal?
一言为定
Deal.
我们手头上 有十五万块钱,约翰
We got 150,000 here, John.
加上维托利欧在索拉诺斯的房♥子 我们可以靠利息过生活
With Vittorio’s place in solanos, we’ll be able to live off the interest.
你们的父亲在哪里?
Where’s your father?
(华盛顿特区北方 九十五号♥州际公路)
Everything all right, boss?
你没事吧,老大?
没事,尽快完成这件事
Yeah. Let’s get this over with…
我才能和家人团聚
…so I can get back to my family.
她会成功的
She’ll get it done.
妮卡和我的牵扯太深了
Nika and I have come too far together.
-只要牵扯到钱,就不能信任 -有时不得不信
– When money’s on the line, trust no one. – Sometimes you have to.
如果想活命就不能相信
Not if you wanna survive, you don’t.
你真的不相信任何人对吧?
You really don’t trust anyone, do you?
经过这些遭遇 你能怪我吗?
Can you blame me after all that’s happened?
不,我是指之前 你入狱之前
No, I mean before that. Before prison.
我只要信任他人就会被伤害
Every time I trusted someone I got burned.
只要接近他人就会被害惨
Every time I got close to someone, I got screwed.
这种事我最清楚 你也该清楚点
I know better and so should you.
对,莲花汽车旅馆
That’s right, the Lotus Motel,
(汽车旅馆)
I don’t know the number. I can’t talk anymore, I have to go.
我不知道电♥话♥ 我不能说了,我要挂电♥话♥了
对了,我这么问 有点放肆,不过ue4d1
Well, check it, I know this might be a little forward and all, but…
我有事想问你
Let me ask you something.
你有男人吗?
You got a man?
我是说男朋友?
I mean, a boyfriend?
-我在说什么,摩♥门♥教♥徒一定ue4d1 -我不是摩♥门♥教♥徒
– No, what am I thinking? You’re Mormon… – I’m not Mormon.
你认为犹他州的女孩 都是摩♥门♥教♥徒?
You think all girls from Utah are Mormons?
不是吗?
They are, aren’t they?
等等,那你就可以享乐,对吧?
Well, yo. Hey, then you can party, right? Hey.
派十二名持枪探员等我降落
When I land, I want 12 armed agents waiting for me on the ground.
通知他们,我要从机场 直接前往汽车旅馆
Tell them I wanna go to the motel from the airstrip.
知道了
You got it.
我之前态度不佳 我向你道歉
I was an ass before. I apologize.
的确不太好
A little bit.
抱歉,拿去吧
Sorry. Here you go.
我是大浑蛋,我道歉
I was a huge ass. I apologize.
这点我不跟你争辩
I’m not gonna argue with you.
我怎么会料到有医生在场?
Well, what are the odds that you’re actually a doctor?
的确有道理 糟糕的医生才会来这里,不过ue4d1
Fair enough. They’re probably not good, but…
我不该打断你 我很抱歉
And I should not have interrupted you, and I’m sorry.
-我也很抱歉 -好,我接受你的道歉
– I’m sorry too. – Well, then, apologies accepted.
蓝莓派很好吃
I recommend the blueberry pie.
那我就吃蓝莓派
Blueberry pie it is.
(汽车旅馆)
-你好,丹妮 -你好
– Hey there, Danny. – Hey.
你♥爸♥真仁慈 帮我出过夜的房♥钱
Sure was nice of your daddy to buy me a room for the night.
对,他一向喜欢帮助退伍军人
Yeah, he’s always helping out with vets and stuff.
是啊
Yeah.
他是个好人
Good man.
不过如果能继续前往犹他州 就太好了
But I was wishing we could’ve kept going on toward Utah.
现在时间还早 路途也还很遥远
Lots of light left in the day, lots of road to go.
只要我爸背痛 就会停下来休息
When Dad’s back acts up we stop.
《年轻女孩》?
“Young Miss”?
这种东西不是给你看的吧
That’s kind of insulting, isn’t it?
你可是亭亭玉立的女人
I mean, you’re a grown woman.
但大人都会把 你这年纪的女孩当成小孩
But adults are always trying to infantilize girls your age.
把你当小孩看管
Treat you like children.
对啊,我爸不让我戴耳环 我已经十四岁了
No duh. My dad won’t let me get earrings, and I’m 14.
我就是这个意思
You see, that’s what I’m saying.
你已经有能力可以 自己做决定
You are more than perfectly capable of making your own decisions.
-去跟我爸说吧 -不过他听不进去,对吧?
– Tell my dad that. – Yeah, but he don’t wanna hear it, right?
因为他希望 你永远是个小婴儿
Because he wants to keep you as a baby.
对吧?即使你已经长大 可以选择ue4d1
Right? Even though you’re more than old enough to choose…
穿什么衣服ue4d1
…how you wanna dress…
戴什么首饰
…or accessorize.
-你在做什么? -只是跟你做朋友
– What are you doing? – In need of a friend…
-不行,我要告诉我爸 -我不擅长跟孩子ue4d1
– No, no. I’m telling my dad. – You know, I’m not good at kid…
等等!
Wait!
她会错意了
She’s got it all wrong.
到外面等
Wait outside.
你和我得摆平这件事
You and I are gonna work this out.
杰瑞,劝你最好别这么做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!