Jerry, you really don’t want to do this.
你的坚定意志令人激赏
The thing I like about you is your determination.
我的家人在克拉德诺 等着我ue4d1
I have a family in Kladno that have been waiting for me…
接他们过来
…to send for them.
他们知道你从事哪一行吗?
They know what kind of work you’re in?
他们以为我在咖啡店打工
They think I work at starbucks.
你真的以为我很蠢吗?
How stupid do you think I am?
我爸总是说 骗我一次,是你不好
My daddy always said, “Fool me once, shame on you…
骗我两次 我就把你打倒在地
…fool me twice, and I put you in the ground.”
再耍花招 我就杀了这妓♥女♥,懂了吗?
Any more games and I stop the whore’s air, understand?
感谢你的艳舞,美女
Thanks for the dance, sweet pea.
贱♥人♥
You bitch.
骗到你了
Fooled you.
我扛轮胎来了 叫那些犯人换轮胎
I carried it. The cons can change it.
贝里克 你真的很无能,你知道吗?
Oh, you really suck, Bellick, you know that?
绑住他,来吧
Roll him. Let’s go.
手放到背后
Hands behind your back.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和监狱医生一样傻 你知道吗?
You’re as stupid as the prison doc, you know that?
-别理他 -她也被他骗了
– Ignore him. – He conned her too.
她以为他爱她 结果得到什么?
Made her think he loved her. Look what she got.
用药过量 还可能被判刑三十年
An overdose and a shot at 30 years inside.
你在胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
看来你最近没看报纸,大学生
You haven’t been reading the papers, have you, college boy?
警♥察♥发现你的女友 被自己的呕吐噎到面色惨白
Cops found your girlfriend fish-belly white, gargling her own puke.
-闭嘴 -反正你也不在乎
– Shut up. – What do you care?
-只要她替你开门 -闭嘴!
– As long as she left the door open for you. – Shut up!
说到痛处了是吗?
Hit a sore spot, didn’t I?
(汽车旅馆 游泳池/电视/运动台)
爸?
Dad?
这真是我吃过最美味的派
It really is, like, the best pie I ever had.
但你知道 加点什么会更好吗?
Do you know what it needs, though?
一些可♥卡♥因♥
Some crack.
不用很多,一小撮就好
No, I mean, you know, not a lot. A pinch.
-一撮可♥卡♥因♥? -一撮可♥卡♥因♥
– A pinch of crack? – A pinch of crack.
一撮可♥卡♥因♥、一小块海♥洛♥因♥
A pinch of crack, a dollop of smack.
-这才是最棒的派 -你真是够了
– That’s good pie. – That’s so wrong.
不好吗?
No?
好吧
Okay.
-你好 -莎拉ue4d1是我
– Hello? – Sara, It’s me,
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我没时间多说
I don’t have time to talk.
警方很可能正在监听
There’s every chance they’re listening to this call right now.
可是我有好多话想说
But there’s a lot I want to say,
求求你不要挂掉电♥话♥
Please don’t hang up on me.
-我ue4d1不想和你说话 -我听说ue4d1
– I don’t wanna talk to you. – I heard about…
我听说你的事了
I heard about what happened.
我想让你知道ue4d1
I want you to know…
我想让你知道我有多抱歉
I want you to know how sorry I am. For everything.
抱歉对我现在遇到的麻烦 一点帮助也没有
Sorry’s not gonna do me a whole lot of good with what I’m up against right now.
听着
Listen,
所有与我和我哥 有关的人都有危险
Anyone with any ties to me and my brother is in danger now.
我和你跟你哥 已经没有关系了
I have no ties to you and your brother anymore.
我有办法保护你
There is a way I can protect you.
办法已经在你手上
It’s already in your possession.
-你在胡说什么? -是真的,莎拉,你和我的ue4d1
– What are you talking about? – It was real, sara, you and me.
感情是真的
It’s real.
麦可?
Michael?
麦可?
Michael?
-到旅馆还要多久? -预计十分钟,长官
– How long to the motel? – Approximately 10 minutes, sir.
缩短到五分钟
Let’s make it five.
我已经好久没好好洗个澡了
Yo, I haven’t taken a shower like that in forever.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
-我本来要给你个惊喜 -什么惊喜?
– I was gonna surprise you. – Surprise me how?
我要去买♥♥龙舌兰莱姆酒
I was gonna get some tequila and limes.
-好,等我一下ue4d1 -不用,我马上回来
– All right, well, hold up. I’Il… – No, no, no. It’ll only take a minute.
你留在这里休息就好
Stay here and relax.
你看起来有点紧张
You seem kind of nervous.
-是吗? -对,你在冒汗
– I do? – Yeah, you’re sweating.
也许我真的有点紧张
Well, maybe I am nervous.
相信我 你什么都不必担心,好吗?
Trust me, girl, you got nothing to worry about, all right?
-我是好人 -你看起来是好人
– I’m one of the good guys. – You seem like it.
(全球汽车旅馆)
别轻举妄动
Hang on tight.
-我已经叫经理打开门了 -知道了
– I had the manager unlock the door. – Got it.
约翰,如果你要找陷害你的人
If you’re looking for the rat, John…
费朋纳兹在两千里之外
…Fibonacci’s 2000 miles from here.
你是谁?
Who are you?
当地警♥察♥,还是调查局?
Local cops or feds?
联邦调查局 抓你这种身份的人需要精英
Feds, John. Only roll out the best for a man of your stature.
我有权知道是谁陷害我
I deserve to know who turned on me.
-是汤米吗? -他违反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法
– Tommy? – The man was facing a RICo rap.
他不想坐牢
He did not want to go to prison.
你应该能体谅他
I’m sure you can appreciate that…
因为你了解坐牢的痛苦
…knowing what you know about the place now.
约翰,不管你心中有何打算 别那么做
Whatever you’re thinking about doing, John, don’t.
你今天不回福克斯河监狱 就是去停尸间
You are going back to Fox River today, or the morgue.
你自己决定
That’s your call.
我要出来了
I’m coming out.
先把武器亮出来,约翰
Weapons come out first, John.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
好,我要出来了
Yeah, I’m coming out.
慢慢来,约翰 慢慢来
Easy, John. Easy.
-他的右手有武器! -他们是认真的警员
– He’s got a weapon. Right hand. – These are serious men here.
被要求一有攻击迹象 就要开枪
They have instructions to shoot at the first sign of aggression.
拜托,请你不要这样
Please, I’m asking you respectfully.
放下武器 跪下,双手放在头上
Drop the weapon, kneel, and put your hands on your head.
我只在上帝面前下跪
I kneel only to God.
他并没有出现
I don’t see him here.
不!
No!
我想我搞砸了
I think I screwed up,
我爸是空军将军 控制狂一个
My dad’s an Air Force colonel. Total Nazi.
他是那种过度保护的恐怖父亲
One of those nightmare, overprotective dads.
-然后呢? -我打电♥话♥给他
– Yeah? – Well, I called him.
告诉他我和你一起上路
Told him I was traveling with you.
还说我们住在 同一间旅馆房♥间
Told him that we were staying in the same hotel room.
-小姐ue4d1 -怎么了?
– Girl. – What?
你得学习说谎 你在想什么?
You gotta learn how to lie. What were you thinking?
对ue4d1不知为何 我就是无法说谎
I don’t know… Yeah, for some reason I don’t know how.
我告诉他我和男生 同住一间房♥间,他已经很生气了
He was mad enough when I told him I was staying in a hotel room with a guy.
-还不只如此 -是啊ue4d1
– That was one thing. – Yeah, yeah.
当我说和我过夜的男生
When I told him I was staying in a hotel…
我有点喜欢 他就完全失控了
…with a guy that I maybe sort of liked, he lost it.
等等ue4d1你说什么?
Wait. Wait, what?
你不介意吧?
Is that okay?
至少让我们载你到镇上
At least let us take you into town.
不用,要是被人看见 跟你们一起,我就麻烦大了
No. If I’m seen with you it’s a lot of trouble for me.
我可以用走的 只有一里远
I can walk. It’s only a mile.
多亏你的帮忙 我们才能逃到这里
We never would’ve made it this far without you.
现在你们要离开我 跨越边境了
But now you’re crossing the border without me.
你不能去我们要去的地方
You can’t go where we’re going.
那种生活不适合你
It’s not a life for you.
那么就这样了
Then that’s it, then.
我们永别了
It’s over for good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你要小心点
Be safe.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
我爱过你,麦可
I loved you, Michael.
我以为你也会爱我 但是你只是在利用我
And I thought I was gonna get that back, but you just used me.
-不是这样的 -你不该这么对我
– That’s not true. – I deserve more than this.
我不应该只是 你需要帮助时才来找的女孩
I deserve more than just being the girl that you call when you need something.
你真的以为 可以找到犹他州的钱?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!