《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
-牧场不见了,麦可 -我们得想个办法
– The ranch is gone, Michael. – We gotta do something.
-不要伤害任何人 -我有办法了
– It’s not gonna involve hurting anyone. – I got an idea.
抱歉打扰你,女士 你家有停电吗?
Sorry to bother you, ma’am. Is your electricity out?
那些逃犯就在其中一座城镇里
Those cons are in one of these towns.
不可能超过 方圆6♥4♥里的地区
They couldn’t have gone further than 6♥4♥ miles in any direction.
我要这地区内所有的消息
I want everything in that perimeter.
说真的 我以为我是来向总统呈报
You know, to be honest, I was expecting to brief the president.
从现在起你向我回报
You report to me now.
坦白说,现在最大的问题
Frankly, the biggest issue we have to address…
就是令嫒可能面临的刑责
…are the charges facing your daughter.
很荣幸见到你,先生
Pleasure to meet you, sir.
莎拉,记得我去找你时 和你在一起的男人?
Sara, did you remember that guy that I met with you in your apartment?
我要你离他远一点
I want you to stay away from him.
-你在说什么? -我还发现了其他事
– What are you talking about? – I found out some other things too,
-那是哪里? -是荷兰
– Where is that? – Oh, it’s Holland.
真美丽
It’s beautiful.
把车子的油加满 一小时后回来会合
Gas up the car. And we’ll meet you right back here in an hour.

Okay.
双手抱头,跪下
Put your hands behind your head and drop to your knees.
-天啊ue4d1 -不准发出声音,你这老婊
– Oh, God. – Don’t say a word, you old whore.
否则我割断你的喉咙
Or I’m gonna cut your throat out.
你敢再叫,我就把 喉咙里的声带挖出来
You try that again, I’ll pry those vocal cords right out of your throat.
她要上来了
She’s coming up.
她要做什么?
What’s she doing?
她要上来了
She’s coming up here.
留在那里,留在那里
Stay there, stay there.
妈,你在家吗?
Hey, Mom, you home?
不要妄动,保持安静
Stay here. Stay quiet.
妈?
Mom?
-不要激动ue4d1 -放开她,把双手举高
– It’s okay. It’s okay. – Back away and put your hands up.
-别激动 -休想
– Just go easy. – Go nothing.
现在王牌不在她的手上
She ain’t the one carrying the cards here.
放开她,把双手举高
Back away and put your hands up.
我要割断她的颈静脉 才会把手举高
I put my hand up, I’m gonna take her jugular with it.
大家都别做傻事好吗?
I don’t want anyone to do anything stupid, okay?
不准动!
Don’t move.
我们文明一点
Let’s be civil.
别挣扎,就是这样
Stop, relax. Here you go.
园艺店老板说 柏劳力大无穷
Guy at the garden center said Burrows was strong as a gorilla.
(犹他州图尔警局)
TooELE, UTAH TooELE PoLICE DEPARTMENT
-他们在下午一点被绑起来 -他指认出两人
– It was 1 p.m. When they tangled it up. – The guy ID’d both of them.
史柯菲和柏劳 他非常肯定
Scofield, Burrows. No doubt about it in his mind.
既然是下午一点 两人可能已逃到三百里外了
That was 1 p.m., they could be 300 miles from here by now.
店里被偷走许多 十字镐、铲子和电动工具
You have picks, shovels and power tools missing from that store.
他们还在,他们在挖掘
They’re here and they’re digging.
图尔的街道下 埋着五百万美金?
Five million dollars buried somewhere beneath the streets of Tooele.
-你真的相信这种事? -他们相信
– You really believe that? – They believe that.
这是重点
And that’s the important thing.
我们无从找起 我们没有人力家家户户去调查
They could be anywhere now. We don’t have the units to go door to door.
我们不需要人力
And we won’t need them.
他会告诉我们从哪里找起
He’s gonna tell us where to look.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:埋藏
(伊利诺州,芝加哥)
真巧,我正想传简讯给你
It’s so funny, I was just about to text you.
-今天是你的幸运日 -是吗?
– Today’s your lucky day. – Is it?
对,我的麦欣阿姨终于给了我 她有名的巧克力碎片饼干做法
Yeah, my Aunt Maxine finally gave me her famous chocolate-chip-cookie recipe.
你今晚有空的话 我想请你第一个试吃
And if you’re free tonight, I’d love for you to be my guinea pig.
我今晚没空
I can’t. Not tonight.
别这样,你听起来跟丹尼尔一样 “今晚没空ue4d1”
Come on. You sound just like Daniel, “Not tonight. Not tonight.”
你不介意的话,我得走了
You know what? If you don’t mind, I’ve actually gotta go.
你没事吧?你的推车是空的ue4d1
Are you okay? I mean, your cart’s empty…
我没事,只是得走了
I’m good. Yeah, I just gotta go.
莎拉ue4d1
Sara…
-所有能出差错的都出了差错 -太糟了,我们不能这样
– This is going wrong in every possible way. – This is stupid, man. We cannot do this.
现在覆水难收了
Hat’s over the wall now.
你这话是什么意思?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
我们作了决定
I mean we committed.
该是拿钱的时候
It’s time to go get the hat.
-我们别无选择 -有选择的
– We don’t have a choice. – Yeah, we do.
我们可以现在就离开这里
We can walk right up out of here right now, man.
然后怎样?
And then what?
我们已经进了屋里
We are already in the house.
这些女人被绑起来 我们已犯下这宗罪行
Those women are bound. We have already committed this crime.
就算离开也不会改变情况
We leave, it ain’t gonna change any of that.
为什么这个青贮窖 不能出现在四下无人的地方?
Why couldn’t there just be a silo in the middle of a field with no one around?
我们可以想办法 去别的地方筹钱
We’ll figure it out and get the money another way.
对,也许我可以再去抢银行
Yeah, maybe I can rob another bank.
查理曾经对我说过一句话
You know what Charles once said to me?
他说犯了罪,一辈子都是犯人
He said there’s no such thing as an ex-con.
因为我以前还认为 我们可以洗清犯下的罪行
Because I used to think there was a way we could wipe the slate clean.
弥补我们的罪恶
Make up for everything we’ve done.
现在已经覆水难收,林克
The hat’s over the wall, Linc.
大家都无法回头了
For everyone.
我知道现在道歉于事无补
Sorry isn’t gonna mean anything to you right now.
但是我还是要说
But I wanna say it anyway.
现在的情况不在计划之中
This wasn’t supposed to happen.
我们顶多一两小时就会离开
One or two hours, tops, and we’ll be out of here.
我保证,我们不会伤害你们
You have my word, no one will harm you.
盯好她们
Keep your eyes open, okay?
千万不能让她们受伤害
Nothing happens to them.
绝对不能
Nothing.
(伊利诺州,芝加哥)
女医生起疑了
The doctor is suspicious.
这很正常 你出现时她正在和州长通话
She should be. She was on the line with the governor when you walked up.
你在监听
You were listening.
两条线都装了窃听器 我们又不是新手
Both lines are tapped, We’re not rookies,
她父亲是否有告诉她发现什么?
Did her father tell her what he found?
电♥话♥上没有说
Not over the phone.
但是他知道你的身分
But he knows who you are.
她也知道了
And so does she,
看来透过她找到史柯菲 最后找到柏劳ue4d1
seeing how she was supposed to lead you to scofield and Burrows…
-这方法已经是死路一条 -不见得
…we’re back to square one. – Not necessarily.
-他们还有其他关心的人 -那个孩子
– There are other people they care about, – The kid.
罗杰
L.J.
-州长的事,比尔ue4d1 -保罗,专注在柏劳的儿子身上
– Now, in terms of the governor, Bill… – The Burrows kid, Paul.
专心点
Focus.
丹奎迪州长办公室,请稍等
Governor Tancredi’s office, please hold.
-州长办公室,请稍等 -我父亲在吗?克莉丝
– Governor Tancredi’s office. Hold, please. – Is my father in, Chris?
-稍等一下 -好
– Just a second. – Okay.
-丹奎迪州长办公室 -布鲁斯
– Governor Tancredi’s office. – Hey, Bruce.
-你好,莎拉 -我想找我爸
– Oh, hi, sara. – I’m trying to get Dad.
-我要打他的手♥机♥联络 -他刚下飞机
– I need to reach him on his cell. – He just landed.
-应该很快就到家 -好
– Should be home soon. – Okay.
-不过他应该没心情和你谈 -为什么?
– Don’t know if he’ll be in a talking mood. – Why?
白宫打电♥话♥给你父亲 撤销了他的提名
Your father got a call from the White House. They withdrew his nomination.
什么?两小时前我才跟他通过电♥话♥ 他没有提到
What? I talked to him two hours ago. He didn’t say anything about that.
刚刚才通知的 他们说批准过程有困难
It just happened. According to them, his confirmation was going to be a problem.
-他有支持票不是吗? -绝大多数支持
– We had the votes, right? – Supermajority.
所以笃定当选的人 被雷诺兹总统拒绝
Okay, so President Reynolds pulled the plug on a sure thing…
好让一切归零?
…in order to start over from scratch?
政♥治♥圈常发生这种事吗?
How often does something like that happen in politics?
从来没发生过
Never.
我们怎么会变成绑♥架♥犯? 这是不对的
Since when did we become kidnappers? It ain’t right.
我们明天再用钱 把良知买♥♥回来吧
Well, we can buy a conscience tomorrow.
是啊,闭上眼也无法忘记这件事
Yeah, well, yeah, closing your eyes ain’t gonna make it go away.
我宁愿得到能控制的五分钟
I’ll take five minutes of a situation I can control…
也不要不知所措的50年
…over 50 years of one I can’t, any day.
百元钞票先生
Hey, Mr. Hundred Dollar Bill.
和非洲人同类是什么感觉?
What’s it like being with the African persuasion, anyhow, huh?
-闭上你的嘴 -说到你的痛处了
– Yo, shut the hell up. – Oh, hit me a nerve.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!