《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
打扰,女士们,我有问题想要请教
Excuse me, ladies. I need to ask you a few questions.
那个恶心的南方人从后门溜出去了
And that dirty southerner, he snuck out the back.
你真的认为钱被恋童癖独吞了?
Do you really think the Diaper sniper got all of it?
如果你是包威 手上拿到五百万美金
If you were Bagwell and you just got your hands on $5 million…
你会去哪里?
…where would you go?
我在城里,彩虹厅里面
I’m right in the city. In the Rainbow Room.
那是纽约市的餐厅
Restaurant in New York City.
我会在那个地点等待
I am gonna be waiting in that spot.
全世界我只希望ue4d1
And that’s all that I want in this whole world,,,
我的两个女孩在那里等着我
…is for my two girls to be waiting there for me.
三个点ue4d1第三个字母
Three dots, third letter.
集♥合♥
Rendezvous.
重点是在哪里?
The question is, where?
日落ue4d1热
Sundown, hot.
你想告诉我什么?麦可
What? What are you trying to tell me, Michael?
我欠你一个道歉,因为我对你撒谎
I think I owe you an apology because I lied to you…
关于奥斯卡席尔斯的事
…about oscar shales.
在这里
Right there.
我开枪射中他的这里
That’s where I put the bullet in him.
你要做什么?
What are you doing, man?
我们聘请你做好工作 原因就不关你的事了
You’ve been hired to do a job. The reasoning does not concern you.
你不质疑我们
Don’t ask any questions about us…
我们也会继续 让他人不质疑你
…we’ll continue to make sure no one asks any about you.
清楚了吗?
Are we clear?
他们都得死
They all die.
(布兰丁植物园)
(夜间经理:吉米马登)
-你好 -你好
– Hey. – Hey.
你是新来的?
Are you new?

Yeah.
没人跟我说有新的义工来帮忙
No one told me we were getting a new volunteer.
我之前都做夜班打扫的工作
I’ve been working, the night shifts. Clean up.
吉米答应让我换工作时段ue4d1
And Jimmy said I could change my shift, so…
你知道要做什么吧?
You know what you’re doing?
知道
Yeah.
-回头见 -好
– I’ll see you around. – Right.
(阿帕契沙漠幽灵)
-史柯菲可能出现了 -收到
– This might be scofield. – Copy that,
你从那边过去
You take that side.
-不准动 -别激动
– Freeze! – Take it easy, man.
-不要站起来 -怎么回事?
– Stay on the ground. – What’s the deal?
他不见了
He’s gone.
-你还好吗? -还好吧,我想
– How you feeling? – Okay, I guess.
有点累
Tired.
我是逮捕的目标,孩子
I’m a target, kid.
只要跟我在一起 你也变成目标
As long as you’re with me, so are you.
要经历千辛万苦 情况才会好转,你懂吗?
Things will get a whole lot worse before they get better. Understand?
可是和麦可叔叔会合后 可以去巴拿马ue4d1
After we meet up with Uncle Mike and get to Panama.
巴拿马的事不能保证
Panama ain’t a sure thing.
你叔叔的计划很危险 真的太危险了
Your uncle’s plan is dangerous. I mean, really dangerous.
听着,对你的所有控诉都被撤销了
Listen, all the charges against you have been dropped.
你没有前科,可以展开新生活 开始更好的人生
You’re free and clear to start a new life. A good life.
不用一直提心吊胆的过日子ue4d1
Not be running, looking over your shoulder…
你要我离开你?
You want me to leave?
不是
No.
-不是 -很好,因为我不打算走
– No. – Good, because I’m not.
拿去吧
Here you go.
电视音量开大一点,珍妮
Turn the sound up on the tube, Jenny.
好,汉克
Sure, Hank.
对大卫阿普斯基之死 你有何感想?
Do you have any thoughts on the death of David Apolskis?
-这是不幸的事件 -验尸指出他遭到近距离射杀ue4d1
– It was unfortunate, – Tests show he was shot at close range,
-大卫 -你是否曾有机会制♥服♥他?
– David. – Was there ever any opportunity…?
让我提醒各位,虽然他很年经 大卫阿普斯基ue4d1
Let me remind you that despite his age, David “Tweener” Apolskis was…
是名逃犯 他试图抢夺我的枪
…a fugitive who made a move for my weapon.
杀他并非我的本意
I did not want to have to kill him.
但是有些事是你无法掌控的
Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.
这家伙会把全部人都宰了
That good old boy’s hunting them all down, ain’t he?
有消息指出 你找到史柯菲的硬碟
Sources claim that you have recovered Scofield’s hard drive,
-并且救回其中的大量资讯 -哪来的消息?
– Obtained substantial data from it, – What sources?
据说你不只已取得 史柯菲越狱的方式
Retrieved information detailing not only how Scofield broke out,,,
-还有逃亡计划,对此有话要说吗? -没有
…but how he plans to stay out. Comment? – No.
今天稍早在布兰丁植物园 发生的事件
The event at Blanding Botanical Gardens earlier today,,,
都要归功于 你从硬碟里取得的资料
…that was a result of hard drive data you collected.
我无可奉告
No comment.
你有发现 他可能去的其他地点吗?
Have you found other locations where Scofield might be?
-我已经说过无可奉告 -这家伙不简单
– I believe I said no comment, – There’s something about this guy,
他似乎看透我的想法 知道我们要去哪
It’s like he knows where we’re going, what we’re thinking,
-请透露接下来你要去哪里 -硬碟的功用是什么?
– Tell us where you’re heading, – What role will the hard drive play?
这次的侦办细节都是高度机密ue4d1
Details of this investigation are extremely confidential,
听说检验结果出炉了,有何发现?
Heard it came back from the lab. Any findings?
有,3200安士的硝酸甘油
Yeah, 3200 nitroglycerine ampoules.
史柯菲知道 必须储藏在阴凉、潮湿之处
Scofield knew these needed to be stored in a cool, moist area.
在犹他沙漠中的 植物园最适合不过了
Best place for that in the Utah desert is the botanical gardens.
-稳定吗? -都是医疗等级
– Stable? – All medical grade.
平常安全使用在心脏病患上
Safely used by heart patients all the time.
可是全加起来ue4d1
But in the aggregate…
那一箱可以把整栋大楼炸掉
It can take out an entire building. That box right there.
所以我们不能有消息ue4d1
This is why we can’t have leaks…
从办公室走漏出去
…coming from this office.
那些背着我去找媒体的人
God help the agent who goes behind my back…
全都给我小心一点
…and talks to the press.
你能透露这次逮捕行动的方向吗?
Can you elaborate on any of your tactics in this manhunt?
孙子说过 知己知彼ue4d1
Sun Tzu said that if you know your enemy,,,
百战百胜
,,, you need not fear 100 battles,
我了解这些人 他们的个性、背景
I know these men, who they are, where they came from,
还有他们的目标
Where they want to go,
(犹他州,莫柏)
这些逃犯要面对无止尽的战争
These convicts are in a constant battle,
(亚历山大曼宏)
敌人不只是我
Not only with me,,,
还有他们自己
,,, but with themselves,
每次做决定前,他们都会迟疑
Second-guessing every decision they make,
(席尔斯登上调查局通缉名单)
我该向左?
Do I turn left?
还是向右?
Do I turn right?
留下或继续走?
Stay or go?
我的职责就在于 查出他们的选择
My job is to know how they’ll answer these questions,
(潘蜜拉曼宏 西侧大道90号♥,已离婚)
要赢得战争,就要透彻了解对方
The only way to win a war is to try to know your prey completely,
接着就能准备齐全 迎战敌军
And then you get to go after your enemy with everything you’ve got,
片名:越狱风云
剧名:秘密出土
(美国之路廉价商店)
我们半价的东西都在后面
our half price stuff’s in the back.
-我要找一个特别的东西 -好
– I’m looking for something very specific. – Okay.
就是这个
This is it.
-我就是需要这个 -太好了
– This is exactly what I need. – Great.
我们今天就差这么一点 就这么一点点
We were just inches away today. Inches.
把这资料放大
I want these blown up huge.
-贴在我的办公室墙壁上 -这是什么?
– Put them up in my office, on the walls. – What are these?
里面有资讯 是关于史柯菲准备的集♥合♥地点
In there is information regarding a rendezvous that scofield set up.
我们今天就要破解密♥码♥ 蓝恩
We’re gonna crack that code today. Lang!
富兰克林告诉老婆 今天要在彩虹厅见面
Today’s the day Franklin told his wife he’ll meet her at the Rainbow Room.
-没错 -错了,今天是富兰克林被逮捕的日子
– Right. – Wrong. Today Franklin’s going down.
-准备好了吗? -一切已经准备就绪
– Are you ready? – Everything’s arranged.
(伊利诺州,芝加哥)
-都在这里了吗? -对
– It’s all here? – Yeah.
雷,我们走
Yo, Ray, let’s go.
崔,你好吗?
Hey, yo, Trey. What’s up, nigga?
-我就知道不是你 -我可不是鬼
– I know that ain’t you. – It ain’t a ghost, man.
你还好吗?
You holding up all right?
我搭了很久的公车 才抵达芝加哥
Just catching a whole bunch of buses just to get here to Chi-Town, man.
你觉得我的感觉会好吗?
How you think I’m supposed to feel?
克里斯、杰,你们好吗?
Chris, Jay. What’s up, Flam?
你看起来瘦了,老哥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!