-什么? -少来了,从实招来
– What? – Come on, fess up.
我只是想确定 她们没有盯着我们瞧
No, I was making sure they weren’t staring at us.
什么,盯着她们的屁♥股♥吗?
With what, their asses?
巴拿马有很多美女 她们喜欢美国人
Beautiful girls in Panama. They love Americans.
很好
Cool.
你接触女孩有多久了?
So how long you known about girls?
够久了
Long enough.
从什么时候开始?
Since when?
-13岁 -13岁?
– Thirteen. – Thirteen?
对方是谁?
With who?
-唐娜安萨米 -她是隔壁的小孩
– Donna Anselmi. – She was the kid next door.
-她比你ue4d1 -比我大四岁吧?
– She was about… – Four years older than me?
你妈请她当你的法文家教
Your mom was paying her for French lessons.
她教得很好
Well, she earned the money.
过来,离路边远一点
Come on. Away from the road.
你还是太近了,过来
You’re still way too close. Let’s go.
-你想学把戏吗?葛蕾西 -什么把戏?
– You want to learn some tricks, Gracey? – Like what?
我让你进入我的人生
I let you into my life,
18ue4d1是27
Eighteen, 27.
晚安,贺兰德太太
Evening, Mrs, Hollander,
你好吗?小泰迪
How you feeling, little Teddy?
NM,6ue4d1
NM, six…
NM
NM.

Three.
NM
NM.
NM,6-3
NM, 6-3.
NMue4d1
NM, NM, NM…
(希拉)
明天
Tomorrow.
潘,我现在没空和你聊
Pam, I really can’t talk right now.
也许我待会儿再打
Maybe I should call back,
-你是谁? -我想你心知肚明
– Who is this? – I think you already know.
如果你伤害了潘ue4d1
If you’ve done anything to Pam.
-或是我儿子ue4d1 -你我皆知,你的家人都没事
– Or my boy… – We both know your family’s fine,
不过你的离开 让潘很难过
Although Pam did seem a little upset about you leaving,
话说回来,你别无选择不是吗?
But then, you had to, didn’t you?
因为你不能让她发现
Because you couldn’t let her find out,
-发现什么? -奥斯卡席尔斯,你还记得吧?
– Find out about what? – Oscar Shales, you remember?
溜出你手掌心的逃犯
The one that got away.
只是他没跑太远,对吧?
Except he didn’t get too far, did he?
-你的功力减退了,史柯菲 -也许
– You’re slipping, scofield. – Maybe,
咱们试想一会儿
Let’s hypothesize for a moment.
假装是我逮捕到席尔斯
Let’s pretend I was the one who caught shales.
我想我没办法 把这疯子交给法庭审判
I don’t think I could have just handed that psychopath over to the courts,
因为我耗费心思这么久 都抓不到他
Not after he had eluded me for so long,
让我很没面子
Made me look bad.
你在外逃亡太久了,小子
You’ve been out in the sun way too long, boy.
调查局的薪水不错
You Feds make a nice living,
但还不足以让你挖掉昂贵的草皮
But not so nice you go around tearing up expensive sod,
除非你打算挖洞
Not unless you had to do a little digging.
除非你要藏某样东西
Not unless you wanted to hide something.
或是某人
Or someone,
所以你才用碱水,对吧?
That’s what all the lye was for, wasn’t it?
因为碱水有两种
See, because there are two kinds of lye,
少量的第一种是园丁的最佳良伴
Small amounts of the first kind can be a gardener’s best friend,
大袋的第二种 可用来分解尸体
And large bags of the other kind decomposes bodies.
你真该去写悬疑小说
Oh, you should write mystery novels.
我不知道你是怎么想的
I don’t know about you,,,
但如果我把人埋在自家后院
…but if I buried someone in my own back yard…
我会随时想起这件事
,,, I’d think about it all the time,
我会想ue4d1 也许我应该把尸体移开
I’d think maybe I should move that body,
但我又想到
Then I’d remember,,,
DNA会渗进土壤里 所以即使尸体不见了
,,, that DNA leaches into soil, so even when the body was gone,,,
我灭尸的证据还是存在
…the proof of what I’d done would still be there.
我可以想像那种感受
I can imagine how it feels,
那种压力
The pressure,
无止境的恐惧
The constant fear.
是一般人是无法承受的
It’s more than a man can bear.
我给你一个机会
I’m gonna give you a chance,
放弃追捕 让我和我的家人消失
Back off, let me and my family disappear.
我会以保守你的小秘密回报你
And in return, I’ll keep your little secret,
听起来如何?
How does that sound?
像死囚的遗言
Like a dead man talking.
我知道你没料到 事情会演变成这样
I know it’s not how you wanted this to play out,
可是有些事是你ue4d1
But sometimes things happen that are just…
无法掌控的
,,, out of your control,
这就是个例子
This is one of those times,
你自己保重
Take care of yourself.
我们稍后见了,麦可
I’ll see you soon, Michael.
对了,麦可 我们可能会比你想像中更快见到面
Oh, and Michael, it just may be sooner than you think.
午觉睡得愉快吗?
Did you have a nice nap?
梦见翩翩起舞的12岁女孩?
Visions of 12-year-olds dancing in your head?
-你们私闯民宅 -这里没人住,天真小女孩
– You’re trespassing. – Nobody lives here anymore, Goldilocks.
屋主似乎连夜搬走
Seems the owner hit the bricks…
就在她听说某人又重获自♥由♥时
…as soon as she heard a certain someone had re-entered society.
匆忙地搬走 有些家当甚至没有拿走
Left in a hurry too. Even left some stuff behind.
这里就是西奥多展现他 变♥态♥长才的地方
So this is where Theodore practiced “Pervert Knows Best.”
这里是他一度 和家人吃晚餐的地方
This is where he had his family supper.
至于这里,我想ue4d1
And that, I believe…
就是你与贺兰德太太 表达爱意的地方
…is where you and Mrs. Hollander expressed your love.
告诉我,小泰迪 你会要她穿上童装
Tell me, little Teddy, did you make her wear Dr. Dentons…
手上拿着午餐盒 来让你感到兴奋吗?
…and hold a lunchbox to help you get all worked up?
布拉德,我不指望一个ue4d1
Bradley, I couldn’t possibly expect…
还和妈妈同住的成年男子
…a grown man who still lives with his mama…
会了解爱情的奥妙
…to understand the machinations of love.
想知道我们如何找到你吗?
You want to know how we found you?
你寄了52封信到这个地址
Fifty-two mash notes sent by you to this address.
内容都是恳求贺兰德太太 和你这可悲的人复合
All of them begging Mrs. Hollander to take your white-trash ass back.
而每一封都被标上 “退回收信人”
And every one of them boomeranged to Fox River…
被退回监狱
…marked “Return To sender.”
狱警看信时可真开心 对吧?葛瑞
The guards had a real laugh reading them, didn’t we, Geary?
那当然
Oh, damn right, we did.
你这只爪看起来真凄惨,滑头
That is one mangy looking paw you got there, slick.
怎么了?童子军反击了? 葛瑞
What happened, Boy scout fight back? Geary.
现在你要告诉我ue4d1
Now, you’re gonna tell me…
威莫兰的钱藏在哪里
…where you stashed Westmoreland’s money.
否则我会一针针 把你拆掉
Or I’m gonna pluck you like a chicken, stitch by stitch.
好吧,你们想知道钱在哪里?
Fine, you wanna know where the money is?
我昨晚在床上全部花在你妈妈身上了
I did spend a whole bunch of it last night on your mama.
答错了
Wrong answer.
过来,宝贝
Come on, baby.
你好吗ue4d1?
How are you?
没事吧?
You’re good?
-没事 -她很好
– Yeah. – She’s okay.
-宝贝ue4d1 -什么事?
– Baby. – Yeah?
我们该怎么办?
What do we do now?
我们不用等太久
We didn’t have to wait too long at all.
我们该怎么做?
What are we gonna do?
想办法上火车,走吧
Get a ticket on the train. Come on.
在这里等火车来
Just wait here until the train comes.
(离希拉73里)
对,我想就是他们两个
Yeah, I think that’s the guy right over there.
两名白人男子徒步 从威考克车站逃逸
Two Caucasian males on foot, fleeing the Willcox station.
我在跑了
I’m running.
罗杰!
L. J!
-罗杰 -不准动
– L. J! – Hold it, right there.
-站住 -不准动
– Stop. – Don’t move.
拜托ue4d1
Please, please.
-不关他的事 -趴下
– He’s got nothing to do with this. – Face down!
-拜托 -快点
– Please. – Now!
上手铐
Cuff them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!