-《越狱》前情提要ue4d1 -让我搞清楚一点
– Previously on Prison Break: – Let me get this straight.
这对兄弟回到越狱监狱外 15里的城市,为什么?
Brothers come to a city that’s 15 miles from the prison they escaped from. Why?
也许因为总统要在芝加哥演说 他们另有计谋
The president’s in Chicago to make a speech, they’re up to something.
在法律上来说 这段录音毫无用处
Legally speaking, this tape is useless.
-所以我们要勒索她 -换取什么?
– So we blackmail her. – In exchange for what?
总统大赦
A presidential pardon.
赏金已经是你的了 你想继续吵着要钱
We gonna keep crying about money you’ve got coming to you?
-还是想多赚一点? -你说吧
– Or do you wanna make some more? – I’m listening.
去过墨西哥吗?
Ever been to Mexico?
餐点什么时候上? 我快饿死了
When’s the meal coming? I’m starved.
有空请帮我倒饮料,亲爱的
Freshen me up when you get a chance.
费南多
Fernando. Fernando.
-我帮你托运行李 -不,我要随身带着
– Check this bag for you, sir. – Oh, no, that’s coming with me.
先生,那已经远远超过 随身行李的重量限制
Sir, I know that bag is way over the weight limit for carryon.
你的行李很安全的
Your bag will be safe.
他们在监视你,可是在哪里? 那里
They’re watching you. But from where? There.
雷诺兹总统毁了你们的人生 她也毁了我的人生
President Reynolds ruined your life, she ruined my life.
如果你们想搞垮这贱♥人♥
You wanna take the bitch down?
我就是最佳内线 但现在是唯一机会
You found your inside man, but it’s gotta be right now.
这两人有来住房♥吗?
Have either of these men checked in?
有,1006房♥
Yeah. Room 1006.
之后我会送包裹到你的牢房♥
Later you’ll get a package in your cell. It’s from me.
我要你使用它,懂吗?
I need you to use it, okay?
打开四号♥房♥
Open on 4.
我需要人手帮忙
I need a hand in here.
-派医护人员到B4 -让我死
– I need a medic in B-4. – Let me die.
不ue4d1
No.
-让我死 -不要说话
– Let me die. – Save your breath.
群众已经聚集在 芝加哥市区的沃巴什大道
A large crowd is gathering along Wabash Avenue here in downtown chicago,
他们正期待着 卡洛琳雷诺兹总统的莅临
They’re anticipating the arrival of President caroline Reynolds,,,
她竞选活动的一环 便是到卡莱尔大饭店出席活动
…who continues her tour with an appearance at the Grand carlisle Hotel,
内圈快要进入南区,第一区
Inner circle approaching the south perimeter, Mark One,
第二区
Marker Two,
第三区
Marker Three,

okay.
我想你最好先离开
I think you better go.
-你确定? -对
– You sure? – Yeah.
感谢你的帮忙 不过你已经没办法再帮忙了
Thank you for your help. There’s nothing more you can do for us.
这样就离开感觉不对
Doesn’t feel right.
你不会想介入这淌浑水的,谢谢
I don’t think you want any part of this. Thank you.
-在十分钟路程的地方? -至少
– It’s 10 minutes away, right? – At least.
听着,如果行不通 我们需要后路
Listen, this doesn’t work, we’re gonna need a way out.
-永远消失的退路 -这要靠你了
– For good. – Well, that’s on you.
好,德瑞克如何?
Yeah. What about Derek?
-德瑞克史威尼? -对
– Derek sweeney? – Yeah.
-你认为他肯帮忙? -对
– You think he’ll be up for this? – Yeah.
好吧
All right.
这一带你熟 要在公园会合吗?
This is your neck of the woods. You wanna meet at the park?
-第三街和雷辛街口如何? -第三街和雷辛街口
– How’s Third and Racine? – Third and Racine.
3点15分,我会在街角等
3:15, the corner. I’ll be there.
如果发生意外
If anything happens…
我爱你们俩
…I love you both.
钥匙
Key.
快离开
Go, go, go.
坐下
Sit down.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:亲爱的总统女士
他们离开多久了? 五、十分钟?
When were they here? Five, 10 minutes?
-他们没来过这里 -他们有,我知道
– They were never here. – They were here. I know.
他们去哪里了?
Where did they go?
-我不知道 -不,你一定知道
– I don’t know. – No, you do know.
他决定离开我比较好 而且我也无法再忍♥受了
He decided it was for the best and I couldn’t take this anymore.
-就这样结束了? -对
– It’s over, just like that, huh? – Yeah.
就像你上次用死人的证件 坐飞机去新墨西哥见他一样?
It’s over like you flew to New Mexico on a dead woman’s ID to meet up with him?
像你在伊凡斯维尔 火车站和他见面一样?
Or it’s over like when you met up at the train station in Evansville?
或是像今天你两小时前 住进这家饭店一样
Or maybe like the day today, when you checked in this hotel here two hours ago.
-是哪一种情况? -我不在乎你相不相信我
– Which one? – I don’t care if you believe me or not.
-我说的是实话 -他不打算打电♥话♥给你吗?
– I’m telling you the truth. – No call. He’s not gonna call you?
别想骗我,你不会想的
Don’t lie to me. You don’t wanna do that.
(墨西哥墨西哥市 国际机场)
不好意思,请问你知道ue4d1?
Excuse me, can you tell me where to find?
喂,老兄
Hey. Hey, hombre.
等等
Hey.
我需要打电♥话♥
Hey, I need the phone,
听我说,我今天一定要打电♥话♥
Listen to me, man. It needs to be today.
我的家人有麻烦 有一个人
My family is in trouble, all right? There’s a man out there…
-会伤害我的家人 -你家人很好
…trying to hurt my… – Your family’s fine.
-没有人会伤害你的家人 -你看着我
– There’s nobody after your family. – Look at me, man.
我没有发疯,知道吗?
Look, I’m not crazy, okay?
我懂得规矩
I know the rules.
如果不是紧急事件 我不会求你
I wouldn’t be asking you if it wasn’t an emergency.
拜托,让我打电♥话♥
Please, just let me use that phone.
求求你
Please.
(伊利诺州芝加哥 调查局分局)
-我是兰恩探员 -是ue4d1
– Agent Lang. – Yeah, yeah,
我ue4d1要找曼宏
l… I need to speak to Mahone, please,
-请他回电可以吗? -我是班哲明迈尔斯富兰克林
– Can I have him return? – Listen, this is Benjamin Miles Franklin.
我要马上找到曼宏
And I need to speak to Mahone right away.
-富兰克林要找曼宏 -我来接
– It’s Franklin for Mahone. – I’ll take it.
富兰克林,我是卫勒探员 我们之前没见过面
This is Agent Wheeler. I don’t believe we’ve met before.
我有事要找曼宏
I need to speak to Mahone.
我可以帮你吗?
Something I can help you with?
听着
Listen…
请你传话给他
…I wanna leave a message for him.
你告诉他
You tell him,
告诉他我会照他的要求去做
You tell him that I’ll do what he wants me to do, okay?
我只需要多一点时间 我会做的
I just need a little bit more time. I’ll do it.
请不要伤害她们
Just don’t hurt them.
有听到吗?不要伤害她们
You hear me? Don’t hurt them.
什么事?
What’s up?
失陪
Excuse me.
(伊利诺州芝加哥 坦斯朵造船厂)
-你疯啦?你来这干嘛? -小声一点
– Are you crazy? What are you doing here? – Keep your voice down. Keep it down.
你最近好吗?还可以吧?
How you been? You all right?
-很高兴见到你 -我也是,老弟
– It’s good to see you, man. – You too, brother.
如果其他人知道你在这 我看他们会很有意见
If the guys knew you were here, they might not be cool about it.
我不会久留,我需要你的帮忙
I ain’t hanging around, man. I need a favor.
-你欠我的 -对,你也很清楚
– You owe me. – I do. You know I do.
可是ue4d1
Look, it’s…
可是你现在的情况 我刚当上父亲,有个小儿子
Look, it’s just your situation right now. I mean, I just had a kid, a baby boy…
-我答应犸莉亚ue4d1 -我不是来惹麻烦的
…and l… I promised Maria… – I didn’t come here to cause trouble.
我的朋友不多 我需要你的引介
I’m short on friends. I need you to hook me up.
只有你肯不用预付现金 就愿意做
You’re the only one who can do it without the green up front.
我是认真的,拿去,我很需要
I’m serious about this, man. Here. I need it.
好,我试试看
Okay. I’ll give it a shot.
-什么时候要? -越快越好
– By when? – AsAP.
-明天?后天? -现在
– Tomorrow? The next day? – Now.
现在
Now.
好吧,林克,跟我来
All right, Linc. Come with me.
待命,第六区
Stand by, Marker six,
护卫小队,待命
Escort team, stand by,
待命准备离开
Okay, stand by for exit,
第七区安全
Seven clear,
接近饭店入口
Approaching hotel entrance,
一切看来安全
Everything looks clear,
-他越界了,抓住他 -抓住他ue4d1
– He’s over the line. Got him. – Take him, Take him down,
-派人制♥服♥他 -不准动
– Get some hands on that guy, – Hold it still,
-逮捕他ue4d1 -把他压在地上
– Detain him, Detain him, – Get him on ground,
质问那家伙
Talk to that guy,
(我们有录音带)
有谁看见他?有媒体吗?
Who saw him go down? Any press?
我们很快就制♥服♥他 但有谁看到很难说
We got him down pretty quick but you never know.
-有人可能已经拍到了 -去检查
– Somebody may have gotten a shot. – Check around.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!