If you find Maricruz, you’re gonna marry Maricruz and live happily ever after.
对,但我要先给 贝里克一刀
Yeah, after I sink a knife in Bellick’s chest.
贝里克和茶包会得到报应 相信我
Bellick and T-Bag will get theirs, trust me.
你在福克斯河没学到吗?
Didn’t Fox River teach you anything?
外面的世界跟里面 没什么两样
Because the same rules apply out here.
不管你是不是有罪都一样
It doesn’t make a difference if you’re guilty or innocent.
-生存最重要 -你不是那种人
– It’s who survives. – You’re not that guy.
那浑蛋把我的女友 抓去关起来
That son of a bitch took my girl and locked her up.
我现在是那种人,迈克
I am that guy now, Michael.
你看看我
Look at me.
我现在还留在此地 唯一的理由
Only reason I’m not five miles away from here…
是我想帮你找犸丽 而不是杀贝里克
…is because I wanna help you find Maricruz, not kill Bellick.
如果你有这种打算 我就走人
And if that’s your game, I’m gone.
相信我,我能体会 想扣下板机的冲动
Believe me, I understand the impulse to pull the trigger.
但如果失去自我 我们就没救了
But if we lose ourselves, we lose everything.
都过一星期了
It’s been a week.
-我不知道她在哪儿,我好害怕 -我们会找到她的
– I don’t know where she is. I’m scared. – We’ll find her.
我们会找到她的
We’ll find her.
(火警铃 按下后往下拉)
怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
注意,各位先生女士
Attention, ladies and gentlemen, The fire alarm has been activated,
火灾警铃已启动 请依照人员指示离开ue4d1
Please proceed to the nearest exit in an orderly manner,
你胡乱逞英雄 这件事很快就会没戏唱
You start acting like a cowboy, this whole thing’s going south real fast.
记住这句话
Remember that.
开始了
Here we go.
待会儿的结局 你不会喜欢的,林克
You’re not gonna like how this ends, Lincoln.
我现在给你一次机会
I’m giving you a chance right now.
退后,好吗?
Just back away, all right?
-退后 -你这浑蛋杀死我爸
– Just back away. – The son of a bitch who killed my dad?
你死定了
You’re done.
你的枪伤 还没痊愈对吧,曼宏?
Those bullet holes don’t heal too good, do they, Mahone?
把手铐丢给我
Toss me the handcuffs.
拿过来,不然我发誓 我会轰掉你的脑袋
Hand them over, or I swear to God, I’ll blow your head clean off.
(三一二号♥)
你们是美国人吗?
Americans?
感谢老天,你们知道 瓜达鲁普大教堂在哪里吗?
Oh, thank God. You know where the Cathedral of Guadalupe is?
没听过这地方
Never heard of it.
我跟老婆半小时前 约在那里
Supposed to meet my old lady half hour ago.
-很好 -听说不可能错过,但我没看到
– That’s great. – They say you can’t miss it, but I missed it.
你们有没有 旅游导览之类的东西?
I was wondering if you had a travel guide or something on you?
请你走开好吗,老兄?
Why don’t you just keep on walking?
还真是抱歉,我还以为 美国同胞会互相帮忙
Well, excuse me for thinking I could ask for a little help from some fellow Americans.
快滚
Hey, listen, beat it.
你们好吗,两位?
How we doing, gentlemen?
苏克,枪还我
All right, sucre, the gun.
快点
Come on.
到巷子里
Get in the alley.
(克莉丝汀凯勒曼)
这是个全球性的问题
It is a global problem.
北美有百分之四十八的湖泊 已经优养化
Forty-eight percent of North American lakes are eutrophic.
-欧洲有百分之五十三ue4d1 -克莉丝汀
– It’s 53 percent in Europe… – Kristine.
-什么事? -是你哥哥保罗
– Yeah? – It’s your brother, Paul.
怎么回事?
What? What’s going on?

Hello.
他就在这栋大楼里 我们动作得快
He’s in this building right here. We gotta move.
证件交出来
Let’s see your ID.
联邦探员?
Feds?
不是,如果是就会抓茶包 你们是“公♥司♥”的人?
No. If these guys were, they’d be after T-Bag. You guys Company?
苏克,快点 把这些浑蛋绑起来
Come on, sucre. Let’s wrap these numbnuts up.
你们在这儿干嘛? 有何目的?
What are you guys doing here? What do you want?
事情不妙,感觉有异
I don’t like this. Something’s up.
苏克,动作快
Come on, sucre, let’s move it.
走吧,快点
Now. Let’s go, come on.
走吧,迈克
Let’s go, Michael.
我们知道你在这儿 包威!
We know you’re in here, Bagwell.
三对一
Three to one.
你自己想想
Do the math.
好,好!我不想惹麻烦
Okay, okay. I don’t want any trouble.
把枪放在地上滑过来
Slide the gun over.
我们可以谈条件,各位
We can work something out, boys.
把枪滑过来
Slide the gun over.
钱在哪里?
Where’s the money?
谁报♥警♥的?
Who called the cops?
给你三秒钟,乡巴佬 一ue4d1
You got three seconds, hillbilly. One…
在里面
In there.
去拿
Get it.
要就自己去拿
You want it, you get it.
没时间胡闹了,贝里克
We don’t have time for this, Bellick.
别做傻事
Nothing stupid now.
不准你再玩把戏
You’re not playing games.
开门
Open it.
苏克,过去开门!
Sucre, move your ass.
迈克
Michael.
这是陷阱
It’s a trap.
站住,包威!
Freeze, Bagwell.
去拿钱
Get the money.
要救女友就去拿钱
You want the girl, get the money.
不要动
Don’t.
别动
Don’t.
我们来谈条件吧
We can work something out.
过去
Move.
苏克,快来
Sucre, come on.
西奥多包威 才是杀死那马子的凶手
Theodore Bagwell. He’s the one you want for that dead chick in there.
有人会说英文吗?不是我♥干♥的 我发誓不是我♥干♥的
Anybody speak English? I didn’t do it. I swear to God I didn’t do it.
拜托ue4d1
Please, please.
我们可以在这里分钱 然后分道扬镖
We can do a little divvying right here. Then we’ll go our separate ways.
苏克,帮忙准备一辆车
Sucre, I want you to get us a car.
怎么?要做什么?
What’s going on? What’s the plan?
我说去找辆车
I said get us a car.
看来你最近交了新朋友
Looks like you made some friends lately.
-我听不懂 -刚刚那场骗局
– I don’t follow. – That little setup back there.
有点超出你的能力范围
It’s a little out of your league.
几乎是专家的手法
Looked almost professional.
假设是如此 你有多想知道真♥相♥?
Let’s say that’s the case. What’s it worth to you to find out, huh?
因为我是知道一些资讯
Because I am in possession of some information…
你可能会需要,帅哥
…that you might need, pretty.
好,知道的告诉我 我也许会让你走
Okay, tell me what you know. Maybe I’ll let you walk.
但钱别想带走
Without the money.
-是吗? -对
– Yeah? – Yeah.
-就这样让我大摇大摆地离开? -要看你给我什么样的资讯
– You’re gonna let me traipse on out of here. – Depends on the information.
是谁在幕后操控?
Who’s pulling your strings?
我有预感你话中有话,帅哥
You know, I got a hunch you’re speaking with a forked tongue, pretty.
不如这样,我们去公开场所
So I’m gonna tell you what. We go someplace public…
准备一辆车让我离开ue4d1
…with a car waiting for me to leave and then…
到时我再告诉你 成交吗?
Then I’ll tell you. Deal?
不成交
No.
天啊
Oh, my God.
保罗
Paul.
这是我这辈子第二次ue4d1
That is only the second time…
遇到枪♥械♥卡弹的情况
…a weapon has ever jammed on me.
第一次是在 第一次波斯湾战争训练时
First time was during training for Gulf one.
一卡弹 指挥官就走到我面前说
And as soon as it happened, the C.o., he got in my face, and he said:
孩子,武器要是 在战场上卡弹ue4d1
“Son, a weapon jam on the battlefield.
还不如直接去自杀
You might as well call that suicide.”
克莉丝汀,我ue4d1
Kristine, I’ve…
做了一些事ue4d1
…done things…
-该死 -我爱你,保罗
– Damn. – I love you, Paul.
不管你为何走到这一步
Whatever it is that got you here.
一定有出路的,相信我
And there’s a way out, believe me.
我成年后整个人生ue4d1
My entire adult life…
都在听从命令
…I’ve followed orders.
我做了一些恐怖的事ue4d1
And I did terrible things…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!