《越狱》 前情回顾
Previously on Prison Break:
–什么时候 –明天
When? Tomorrow.
我犯了个错误
I messed up.
–你什么意思 –我提到了Whistler
What do you mean? I mentioned Whistler.
你就是feng
So you’re Feng.
–你是Susan –没错
Susan. That’s right.
墙是钢强化过的
The wall itself is fortified with steel fiber.
坏消息是 里面有体重
The bad news is that there are both weight
和声音感应器
and microphonic sensors
公♥司♥的保安会发现
that will alert Company security
任何体重大于两磅
to the presence of any breathing human being
或者呼吸的人类
that weighs more than two pounds.
你患有下丘脑肿瘤
SARA: You have a hypothalamus hamartoma,
医生认为 你需要立刻手术
and the doctor feels that you need surgery.
–给我两天时间 –不 必须明天
Two days. No, tomorrow.
否则 你会死 而且 没有解决其他方法
Otherwise, you could die, and there’s no alternative.
再来一点点
Just a little bit more.
慢慢地
Go slow.
不 他绝对不值得我这么做
GRETCHEN: No, there’s no way he deserves any of this.
随便你怎么说
Sing it, sister.
他让我承受了这么多苦
After what he put me through?
我自己也不敢相信
I can hardly believe it myself.
我们必须要做的是
Look, what we must do is
你好好的色♥诱♥一下他
make sure that cosmic justice rains down upon him,
这样 我们就能得到将军的卡
for once we obtain the good general’s card,
这样我们就可以轻松得到
there ain’t hardly nothing standing
Feng给我们的
in between us and Mr. Feng’s
一亿两千五百万
$125 million.
我生在大山边 (好大的胸啊)
I was born on a mountainside.
你给我拿好照相机
Just keep both hands on the camera.
好的
Let’s go.
好极了
That’s great.
非常感谢你 Malden医生
Thank you so much, Dr. Malden.
你可以下午三点见他
Yeah, he can see you today at 3:00.
–不 –我们必须去
No. We’re going.
我们需要完成这项任务
We need to finish what we started.
我们其他人可以办得到
We can do this.
只要再多一天
I need one more day.
Michael Malden医生今天可以替你检查
Michael, Dr. Malden can see you today.
他想我们保证
He’s given us his word
他不会报♥警♥的
he won’t alert the authorities.
如果你不去 你再出事的话
If you put this off and you, you collapse,
就会是另一个医生替你检查
you’re going to be treated by another doctor.
你想试试运气
Do you want to roll the dice
看看其他医生会不会报♥警♥
that they’re not going to call the cops?
但是还有好多事情要做
There’s still so much to do.
好吧
All right.
三点
Three o’clock?
我最后一次钻墙
SUCRE: Last time I drilled a hole in the wall,
是在福克斯河 用打蛋器
it was with an eggbeater back in Fox River with Michael.
我只是不敢相信 一切都要结束了
I just can’t believe it’s all coming to an end,
但是他却不在这里
and he’s not here.
他会没事的
He’ll be all right.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我不知道
I don’t.
我只是想让我们都集中精神
I’m just trying to keep us focused.
他生病了
He’s sick,
但是我确定
but I guarantee you one thing
他要是进监狱的话
that’ll make him worse–
他就会病的更厉害
going back to jail.
如果我们进不去 我们想去的地方
If we don’t get in there… that’s where we’re all going.
他会没事的
He’s going to be okay.
我也很害怕
I’m scared, too,
但是 医院是他现在最该去的地方
but a hospital’s the best place for him right now.
他如果想不出计划 他是不会去的
He won’t go without a plan to complete the job.
Alex 和 Fernando 应该很快
Well, Alex and Fernando should be back soon
带着录像回来了
with the video, right?
应该是
Should be, yeah.
那么 我们只需要最后一张卡了
So, then, all we need is the sixth card.
Gretchen负责得到那张卡
Gretchen’s working on that.
你觉得我们应该相信她
You really think we can trust her?
拿那张卡
To get the card?
只能这样
Absolutely.
还有呢
Anything else?
没了
Nope.
八个保安会保护“锡拉”从地下仓库
Eight guards will accompany Scylla from the basement bunker
到车♥库♥ 会有一辆装甲卡车在那里待命
up to the garage, where an armored truck will be waiting.
一辆车的保安不够
One truck is not going to be enough security.
这就是为什么 我有一队特工开道
That is why I have a full Secret Service escort
去三月空军基地
to March Air Force Base.
然后 把它运到一架C-130上
There, it will be brought aboard a C-130.
我们一路上都会需要空中支援
We need air support all the way to River Rock.
Rififi上校会借给我们三架F-18
Colonel Rififi is lending us three of his F-18s.
你可能很难相信
It may be hard for you to believe,
我这次真的是一切都准备好了
but I do have this under control.
你不用担心任何事情
There’s nothing for you to worry about.
飞机着陆之后 也会是相同的警戒措施
When the plane lands, the same precautions will be taken.
装甲卡车
Armored truck
去最终目的地
to guards to final location.
那就行了
That’s fine.
你要去哪
Are you going somewhere?
–我有个约会 –今天
I have an appointment. Today?
你告诉我没什么要担心的
You told me there was nothing to worry about.
告诉我 不是为了Gretchen
Just tell me it’s not Gretchen.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
这是我个人的问题
It’s a personal matter.
我不想做任何讨论
I’m not going to discuss it.
我不相信她
I don’t trust her.
这不是什么新闻了
That’s nothing new.
我一个小时后回来
I’ll be back in an hour.
有什么进展
What’d you find out?
你会一直保持清醒状态
You’ll be awake the whole time.
到时候 你只需要
The only anesthetic you’re going to need is
四次辅助性的局部麻醉
four minor injections of local–
两次在额头 两次在后脑
two in your forehead and two in the back of your head.
是为了头部支撑
And that’s for the brace?
对 就是那个架子
The frame, yeah, and…
固定你的头 是最不舒服的
attaching that is going to be the most uncomfortable part.
他们会在你头上打四个固定用的钉子
They’re going to have to secure four pins into your skull
会用一个小钻子钻
and they’re going to need a small drill to do it.
我们不用听这么恐怖的事情吧
Do we have to listen to this?
我想听听 Linc
I want to hear this, Linc.
然后呢
And then what?
一次CT扫描
Uh, another CT scan.
医生会用
The doctor will use
3D图形来确定
the three-dimensional imagery to pinpoint
肿瘤位置
the exact location of the growth.
这些之后呢
And once you have that?
就是伽玛手术刀了
Then it’s the Gamma Knife unit.
他们会给你带一个头盔
They’ll fit you with a helmet,
用来确定201个洞
they’ll calibrate it so that each of the 201 holes
都能准确对准肿瘤位置 然后
are aimed directly for the tumor, and at that point…
车里还有两个箱子
SELF: I’ve got two more boxes in the car
你们得帮手拿一下
that you guys got to bring in yourself.
好的
: All right.
你没事吧
You okay?
–因为上次我见到你 –我很好
Because the last time I saw you… Yeah, I’m fine.
我就是有点缺水
I was just a little dehydrated.
好极了
All right, good.
这是你要的东西
This is the stuff you requested.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!