-喉镜 得插管 -不
Laryngeal scope. we need to intubate. No.
怎么了
What’s going on?
该走了
It’s time to go.
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔
Michael?!
迈克尔 怎么回事 他怎么会这样
Michael! What’s going on? Why’s he crashing?
唐克雷蒂小姐 你不能
Ms. Tancredi, you cannot…
没事 没关系
No, it’s okay.
迈克尔 别这样
Michael, don’t do this.
不要这样
Don’t do this.
不要这样
Don’t do this.
不要离开
Don’t go.
我们还没完成呢
We’re not finished with this.
还没完成呢
Not finished yet.
迈克尔 对不起
Michael, I’m sorry.
是时候了
It’s time.
求你了 查尔斯
Please, Charles.
迈克尔 别这样
Michael, not like this.
别这样
Not like this.
不能这样
It doesn’t happen like this.
你答应过我要一起完成的
You promised me we would finish together.
没关系
It’s okay.
你已经完成了你该做的
You’ve done your part.
我还没弄明白呢
I haven’t figured it out yet!
你已经弄明白了
Yes, you have.
你能做点什么吗
Would you do something?
我在努力
I’m trying!
放松点
Relax.
你可能认为这不好
You might think it’s bad,
实际上不是的
but it’s not.
死亡
Dying?
不是
No!
不要放弃
Don’t give up.
不要放弃
Don’t give up.
不要放弃
Don’t give up.
事情不能只看表面
Not everything is as it seems.
再见 迈克尔
Good-bye, Michael.
查尔斯
Charles.
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔 不要离开我
Michael, don’t leave me.
你也不准离开我
Don’t you dare leave me.
莎拉
Sara.
公♥司♥追踪了收据上的序列号♥
Company tracked the serial code off the receipt.
格雷琴五分钟前打了一个电♥话♥
Gretchen just placed a call five minutes ago
-序列号♥相符 -在哪打的
matching the tracking number. From where?
两英里外
Two miles away.
据我所知 你们应该有三个人
I was told there’d be three of you.
现在没有了
Well there aren’t.
你拿了钱吗 那么小的盒子
You have the money? Because that’s a small case
-可装不了1.25亿 -我们不用现金交易
for $125 million… We don’t deal in cash.
一旦我确定东西是真的
Once I verify the validity of the item,
钱就会打到你提供的账户上
the funds will be wired to an account number you provide.
请把东西拿出来
The item, please.
不行 我看不到钱
No, no, no, you’re not gonna see the item
你就不能看东西
until I see the money, okay? You’ll have to
恕我不能相信一个有几个按钮的亮盒子
forgive me if I don’t trust a shiny case with some buttons.
我要确定数据是否完整
I need to confirm that the data is intact.
不然的话 你手里的东西
Without it, the item you possess
不过也就是个靓盒子
is nothing more than a fancy box.
谈到这点
Speaking of…
把东西给他
Give this man the item.
不 我谁也不给
No, I’m not giving anyone…
他是个商人
This is a businessman
在做商务交易
making a business transaction.
你拖的时间越长
One with the longer you take,
我们就越危险
the more danger you put us all in.
你能读出里面的数据吗
Can you read what’s on there?
最好是这样
You better hope so.
他们不会轻易把锡拉给我们的
They’re not just gonna give us Scylla.
你应该明白吧
You know what that means, right?
我们分头行动
Let’s split up.
看上去不像”公♥司♥”的黑名单
That doesn’t look like a company’s black book.it’s…
更像是
It looks more like a…
我确信你们明白
I’m sure you understand
不能让人知道”锡拉”的去向
no one can know where Scylla’s going to.
算你走运 甜心
It’s your lucky day, sugar.
你可不走运
Not yours.
放下枪
Drop it.
看住她
Cover her.
-他在哪 -我不知道
Where is he? I don’t know.
他在哪
Where is he?
-我不知道 -跑了
I don’t know! Gone.
“锡拉”被偷了
Stolen.
谁干的
By who?

By who?
我要是死了 你永远都别想知道
If I die… you’ll never know.
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
撒谎
You’re a liar.
怎么样了
How’d it go?
他们还在做一些测试
They’re still running some tests,
不过他们确信已经搞定了
but they feel pretty confident they got it all.
这是哪
And what is this place?
你得了解一下你的手术
You need to know something about your surgery.
手术是”公♥司♥”的医生做的
It was performed by Company doctors,
将军安排了这一切
and the General made all the arrangements.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don’t know.
林肯在处理这件事
Lincoln’s handling it.
他说他有个计划
He says he has a plan.
说实话 我唯一关心的
I’ll be honest. Right now, you’re alive,
就是现在你还活着
and that’s all I care about.
你肯定会笑的 我做了个有关”锡拉”的梦
You’re gonna laugh, but I had a dream about Scylla.
我们了解的只是赛尔夫的片面之词
The only thing we really know about it is what Self told us.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
如果它不只是”公♥司♥”的黑皮书呢
What if it’s not just the Company’s little black book?
万一是
What if it’s…
事情不能只看表面
Not everything is as it seems.
别的什么呢
…something more?
比如
Like what?
一些好的东西
Something good.
为什么要费这么大周折
Why go to so much trouble
保护过去的信息
to protect information about the past,
“公♥司♥”随时都可以
information the Company could just delete
删除这些信息
any time they wanted to?
将军说
The General said…
只要我们有”锡拉” 我们就有”力量”
As long as we have Scylla, we have power.
我认为他说的力量
I don’t think he was talking about power
并不是控制或影响
like control or influence.
我觉得他说的是能源
I think he was talking about energy.

Boron.

Argon.

Gallium.

Indium.
交易
Bargain.
理论上而言 如果有办法
There’s a theory that if you can find a way
把这些元素结合到太阳能电池设计中
to combine these elements into the design of a solar cell,
就能百分之百地利用太阳能
you can harness 100% of the sun’s energy.
一旦拥有这种能量
With that kind of power,
没有什么是不可能的
possibilities are limitless.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!