很有幽默感
and the same sense of humor, for that matter.
这和幽默没关系吧
I’m guessing this isn’t about my sense of humor.
她最初
she was just
也不愿加入”公♥司♥”
as resistant to joining the company,
但当她了解了事实
but then she learned the truth.
如果你指”公♥司♥”是为了拯救世界
if the truth is that the company is all about saving the world,
我不相信
I don’t buy it.
如果我母亲在”公♥司♥”如此才华出众
and if my mother is so brilliant and active in the company,
你想让我♥干♥吗
what do you want with me?
一个全球性功能全面的
a fully functioning scylla project would exist
“锡拉”工程
on a global scale.
单凭一个人是做不到的
it can’t be managed by one person.
但两个
but two…
心有灵犀的天才
equally formidable, working in lockstep?
绝对没问题
absolutely.
想法很好
that’s very good.
你什么都想到了
you’ve clearly thought of everything.
迈克尔
michael…
如果我在骗你
if i weren’t telling you the truth,
我又怎么能拿到这个东西
how would i have gotten this?
她只是个和罪犯交往的傻妞
this is just a stupid girl who dates a criminal.
完全是浪费时间
this is a waste of time.
布伦斯的领导风范
a signature of burrows’ leadership.
我们要调整一下
all right, we need to make a shift.
巴格维尔 我现在告诉你
bagwell, i’m telling you right now,
如果你在我行动时手软
if i make my play and you go soft,
我就把你扔下阳台
i will sail you off that loft balcony
鬼都不会关心
and no one will bat an eye.
我的目标很明确 唐
my aim is true, don.
相信我
keep it in your pants.
我相信你 行了吧
i’ll keep it in my pants, all right?
更改体制的回报 说声”是”
all right, all in favor of changing the regime, say “aye.”
是 长官
aye, aye, captain.
好的 那布伦斯就滚蛋了
aye. all right, burrows is out.
很好 发过来
good, great. send it.
“公♥司♥”在传蒂亚的信♥用♥卡♥记录
the company’s e-mailing tia’s credit card history.
我越来越觉得这是内部工作
you know, i’m thinking more and more that this is an inside job.
-为什么 -有几个理由
-why? -a couple reasons.
他带到见面地点的设备
the hardware he brought to the meet.
能当场读出”锡拉”的内容
he could read scylla right on the spot.
自从他消失后
since he’s disappeared,
我应该能找到他 但却不行
i should be able to find this man, and i can’t.
通常找不到的人 就是”公♥司♥”的
people you can’t find are usually company.
那又怎么样
how does that change anything?
不怎样
it doesn’t.
只是一切更难了
it just makes everything harder.
林肯
lincoln…
我们什么时候才能开始
when are we going to get this out of the way?
什么
what?
我一生诱惑了那么多男人
of all the mercenary humps i’ve thrown at guys
我也该得到我心仪的那个
in my lifetime, i think i’m due for one i want.
别自作多情了
don’t flatter yourself.
太晚了
too late.
说出来吧
name it.
任何事都可以
and i do mean anything.
屁都没找到
an ol’ fat load of nothin’!
什么都没有
a big ol’ goose egg.
啥都没有 旧通讯录 旧照片
nothing. old address books, photographs,
电脑上的硬盘
hard drive from her computer.
我查了她的邮件和网站
i checked her e-mails and her web sites.
没有任何我们想要的信息
there’s nothing from our guy.
你确定查这女的有用吗
are you sure this girlfriend route is the way to go here?
因为我开始觉得 我们在做无用功
because this is starting to feel like a wasted trip.
“公♥司♥”要多久才能把
how long is it gonna take the company
里面的东西读出来
to pull everything off this thing?
几小时吧
a couple hours.
行了 林肯 不如这样
all right, linc, this is the deal.
我们很感激你的努力
look, we appreciate your effort,
但我和巴格维尔做了次表决
but bagwell and i took a vote,
我们在福州行动 但你的能力不够
and this being florida and all, you came up a little bit short.
什么意思
meaning?
你不是一把手
you’re not in charge.
那谁是
who is?
-他 -没错
him. yeah.
莽夫行事的方式
the bull-in-the-china-shop routine
可能在你偷东西时管用
might have worked when you were stealing gumballs,
但我们现在都虎落平阳
but our asses are on the line now, okay?
而且都和将军达成协议
and we all have deals with the general.
所以只能这样
so that’s the way it’s gonna be.
况且 连格雷琴都没有帮你说话
and if you notice, even gretchen hasn’t leapt to your defense.
林肯 就让他当头吧
linc, just let him wear his crown.
如果他没想过把东西卖♥♥了就行
i would if i thought he wasn’t gonna sell this thing.
只是我一个人这么想过吗
oh, what, am i the only one who’s thought about that?
林肯 听着
look, here’s the deal, linc.
到时候 会让你当当头
at some point, you’ll have a vote.
但是在那之前 你没戏了
but until then, you’re done, all right?
我们不听你的了
we’re shuttin’ you down, okay?
你不是头头了
you’re no longer in charge.
看来又得重新投票了
uh-oh, looks like there’s been a recount.
来的不是时候
bad time?
不 正是时候
no, perfect.
你再不听从我的指挥
the second you stop doing what i tell you to do,
我就毙了你
i’m gonna blow your brains out.
把她找回来
bring her back.
这次不一样
it’s not gonna be the same.
想起什么了吗
stir any memories?
我当时十岁 我们去杰克逊洞野营
i was ten. we were on a camping trip in jackson hole.
钓鱼 远足
fishing, hiking.
一家人围坐在篝火旁
family huddled under a blanket in front of the bonfire.
你可以停了
you can stop now.
为什么 因为两年后这一切都消失了
why? because two years later it was gone?
相片中的四个人
you know, three of the four
有三个都还活着
people in this photograph are still alive.
你想说什么
so what are you suggesting,
让我拿起鱼竿
grab my fishing pole?
为全家在怀俄明州重聚准备吗
time for a…a family reunion in wyoming?
你想去哪都行
or wherever you like.
别告诉我 你不希望实现这个
don’t tell me it’s something you haven’t wished for.
我所希望的 都是不现实的东西
i wished for a lot of unrealistic things.
我也已经忘了
i got over them, too.
为什么
why,
我们可以让它变成现实
when we can make this happen?
这些照片随时随地都可以拍
these pictures could have been taken anywhere at any time.
在你进监狱前
before you were incarcerated,
每周年祭 你都会去她墓碑前看她
you’d go to visit her grave on the anniversary
够了 别说了
all right, enough.
你会带一束蓝色鸢尾
you’d bring a bouquet of blue irises.
在那里坐一小时
you’d sit for an hour.
别说了
i said stop it.
离开时 会拿一朵
when you’d leave, you’d take a flower
别在翻领上
and pin it to your lapel.
她每年都看你这么做
she watched you do this every year.
她看到了你所背负的痛苦
she’s seen the pain you carry.
她想弥补
she wants to make amends.
够了
all right!
你是做了不少功课 真有你的
so you did a little digging. good for you.
但你说的都是谎言
but everything out of your mouth is a lie,
我一个字都不相信
and i don’t believe a word of it.
你省省吧
so let’s just stop.
别再说了
let’s just stop.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!