缩小范围
narrowing down the candidates.
威考特昨天在波哥大
wilcott got on a plane in Bogota
乘飞机飞往巴哈马
and flew to the bahamas yesterday
然后上船
and then got on a boat.
在洛城抢走”锡拉”的家伙
the guy who took scylla off us in l.a.?
我们从录像上取到他的头像
we pulled his image off the security tape.
“公♥司♥”正在做吻合对比
company’s running a recognition match right now.
不错 但那要一整天
that’s great, but that’s going to take all day.
你知道他现在在哪吗 和威考特一起
do you know where he is right now? with wilcott.
我们得出发了
we need to go now.
因为
because better yet,
我知道威考特在哪
i know where wilcott’s staying.
好的 我们得赶在”锡拉”转移前行动
okay, we need to move before scylla does.
走吧
let’s go.
走吧
let’s go.
转身 双手抱头
turn around!Hands on your head.
快开车 我们要闪开
punch it, we gotta get out of here!
迈克尔 快进来
Michael, get in!
他租下了整层顶楼
he’s rented out the entire top floor.
安保严密
Security at every point.
我们可以贿赂一个员工
We might want to get to an employee. bribe ’em.
摩天大楼里的高端”公♥司♥”
top level company in a big glass building.
不许乱动
nice and slow.
举起手来
get your hands up.
都在这里了吗
this is everyone?
婊♥子♥
you whore.
你就是个婊♥子♥
you’re a whore,
你娘也是个婊♥子♥
and your mother was a whore,
她奶奶 你爹
and her mother, and your father
以前就在加油站乱搞
used to turn tricks at a gas station,
因为他也是个男妓
’cause he was a whore, too.
再见 阿姨
bye, auntie.
抱歉 我现在更关心生活
sorry, but right now i want my life back
而不是钱
more than i want your money.
“锡拉”在哪
where’s scylla?
行 我们谈吧
well, let’s talk about that, okay?
在哪
let’s. where is it?
我能搞到它
i can get it.
他不能
no, he can’t.
他在拖延时间 林肯 “锡拉”已经没了
he’s stalling, linc. it’s gone.
没错
you’re right.
你们都滚一边去吧
and since all you guys can kiss my ass,
我现在只想完成一件事
there’s only one thing i want to accomplish right now.
劳伦斯·威考特
lawrence wilcott?
租下了整层楼
the whole floor of the hotel rented out?
瞎编的
made it up.
你不知道他为谁卖♥♥命吗
you have no idea who this guy was working for?
不知道
no.
不清楚
no clue.
我们得闪人了 伙计们
we gotta pull the pin here, guys.
就算她最后改变主意了
just because she switched sides at the last second
但不意味着她之前没想杀我们
doesn’t mean she wasn’t going to kill us two minutes ago, okay?
杀了她 不能把她留给警♥察♥
kill her. all right, we’re not leaving her here
我们也不能送她去医院
for the cops and we’re not taking her
为什么
to the hospital. why?
我刚才救了你们
i didn’t let you get slaughtered.
她还有个孩子
she’s got a kid.
那又怎么样
so what?
我们是在杀她女儿吗
are we killing the kid?
那孩子根本不知道这是她妈妈
the kid doesn’t even know it’s her mother.
快点 林肯 开枪吧
come on, linc, pull the trigger. do it.
孩子名叫艾米丽
her name’s emily.
只有八岁 算了吧
she’s only eight years old. come on.
动手吧
Do it.
我们不是他们
we’re not them.
保守秘密
you keep your mouth shut,
探监期间还能见你孩子
and you get to see your kid in visitation.
我知道如果在监狱乱说 将军会怎么处置我
i know what the general will do to me if I talk in prison.
相信我
believe me.
我很了解他
i know him well.
就这么算了吗
are you serious?
快走 快
let’s go, let’s go.
怎么了
what happened?
你一句话都不说
you haven’t said a word.
我觉得我母亲还活着
i think my mother’s alive.
是他的电♥话♥ 接吧
that’s his cell phone. answer it.

hello.

hello.
你的人死了
your boy’s dead.
我会找出你
and now i’m coming after you.
听清楚了吗
did you hear me?
不管你是谁 我会找出你
whoever you are, i’m coming after you.
是谁
who was that?
我儿子
it was my son.
林肯
Lincoln.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!