你妈妈为我们工作
Your mother works for us.
她还活着tt
Your mother is alive.
我越想越觉得
You know, i’m thinking more and more that this
这是有人监守自盗
Is an inside job. why?
他带去见面的仪器
The hardware he brought to the meet.
可以当场读取里面的内容
He could read scylla right on the spot.
把手举起来
Hands on your head.
我们得赶快离开这里
We’ve got to get out of here!
Michael 上车
Michael. Get in!
现在 比起钱
Sorry, but right now i want my life back
我更想过我自己的生活
More than i want your money.
“锡拉”在哪里
Where’s scylla?
我们谈谈吧
Let’s talk about that, okay?
在什么地方
Where is it?
我能拿回来
I can get it.
他不会拿来的
No, he can’t.
他在拖延时间 Linc
He’s stalling, linc.
-拿不回来了 -你说对了
it’s gone. you’re right.
你真不知道他为谁工作
You have no idea who this guy’s working for?
是的
No, no clue.
你的人已经死了
Your boy’s dead.
现在
And now
我要找你算账
I’m coming after you.
刚才是谁
Who was that?
我儿子
It was my son.
Lincoln
Lincoln.
这是什么东西
What is this?
我也不知道
I don’t know…
就放在门外
Just found them on the doorstep.
够娘养的
Son of a…
他们要是敢动我妈一根头发 我保证…
They lay one hand on my mama, i swear on my life…
这是她老家的房♥子
She’s in a state home.
我以为我们是和这些人合作
I thought we were working with these people.
我也是这么想的
So did i.
我去打个电♥话♥
I’m gonna make a call.
看看到底是怎么回事
Find out what’s going on.
Burrows先生
Mr. burrows.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
协议上说的是要找回”锡拉”
Our deal is contingent upon the retrieval of scylla.
根据你现在的表现
Based on the mediocrity of your performance
从现在开始
On that front thus far,
我认为 你们需要
I thought it best to make sure
更大的动力
you’re all properly motivated
我只想知道你们有什么进展
Just tell me how your team is progressing.
我对天发誓
I swear to god, man, when i,
你要是栽倒我手里
When i get a hold of you…
如果我是你
If i were you,
我现在会想尽一切办法
I’d be doing everything in my power
证明我的能力
To demonstrate my competence right now.
我们杀了一个人
We killed the guy who came to miami.
我们发现几把钥匙
We found some keys on him.
我们还在查
We’re looking into them.
还有其他事情吗
Are we done?
还没有
Not quite.
还有一个竞争者
A new competitor
也加入了我们的行列
Has joined the search.
我们一定会得到”锡拉”
We’re the ones getting scylla.
很高兴你能这么说
Well, that’s good to hear,
因为另外一个竞争者 是你的弟弟Michael
Because the competing party, is your brother michael.
Michael一直和你在一起
Michael’s with you.
Michael是你救的
Michael’s getting treatment. With you.
很显然 Michael比我们想的更执着
Apparently michael’s a little more headstrong than either of us imagined.
但是别担心
But don’t worry.
我们已经在亚利桑那找到他的线索
We have a lead on him somewhere in central arizona.
Oren先生在他车里等你
Mr. oren is waiting in his limousine.
如果你能和Michael通话
If you speak to michael,
告诉他 好好地躲起来
Tell him to find a very good hiding place.
因为 如果我们的人发现了他
Because if any of my men spot him,
格杀勿论
They’ve been given a green light.
还要走2500英里
2,500 miles to go.
如果我们换班开车
If we take turns sleeping
明天晚上就能到
We can be there by tomorrow night.
要不要给Lincoln打电♥话♥ 告诉他我们要去
Should we call lincoln? let him know we’re coming?
Michael 他是为了救你
Michael, he took the company’s deal
才和公♥司♥做交易的
To save your life.
如果我是他 我也会这么做的
And for what it’s worth, i might’ve done the same thing.
你们都错了
Then you’d be wrong, too.
我们要开挺长时间的车
You know, this promises to be a really, really long ride.
你说我们是不是
So, how about we just…
暂时停战 好不好
Call truce, all right?
忘了拿餐巾纸
Forgot napkins.
趴下
Get down.
快走
Come on.
他如果敢动我孩子…
He comes anywhere near my kid…
Don 说实话
You know, don,
你看起来对这件事反应不大
You seem to be taking this whole thing pretty well.
我是个很冷静的人
Yeah, well, i’m a pretty calm guy.
我的意思是
All i’m saying is,
我妈妈 他儿子 还有他老婆
My mama, his son, his wife.
我们都不知道他拿什么威胁你
We don’t even know who they got on you.
这和你们没关系
That’s ’cause it’s none of your business.
你只要知道
All right, all you need to worry about
我在这里是为了完成这个工作
Is that i’m here to do a job.
“稳锁”
Hold-secure.
生产厂商的名字
The company that manufactures the keys.
就是叫”稳锁” 你们听听
It’s called hold-secure. listen to this.
每把钥匙都植入了一个电脑芯片
Each key they produce is implanted with a computer chip.
芯片会发出独一无二的
That chip sends out a unique
电子信♥号♥♥ 锁才可以打开
Electronic signal that opens its lock.
非常高科技
Something that high-tech,
我觉得 他们一定有资料库
I’m telling you, i’m betting they got a database
我们可以查到每把钥匙
That’ll tell us exactly where each key’s
匹配的锁是在哪里安装的
Corresponding lock has been installed.
看看这个
Look at that.
每把钥匙就要500块钱
These keys run about 500 bucks each?!
如果不是保护什么重要的东西
You only spend that kind of money if you’re
谁会买♥♥这玩意儿
Protecting something of vital importance.
“锡拉”
Like scylla.
刚刚有人尝试进入
Someone just tried to access
Carruth在”稳锁”的帐号♥
Carruth’s account at hold-secure.
有什么被暴露了
And what information was compromised?
我们还不知道
We don’t know yet.
是谁干的
And who was trying to access it?
我们也不知道
We don’t know.
谢谢你提醒我 很好
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. good work.

Yes?
是你的儿子
It’s your son.
我们已经派人对付Lincoln了
We already have safeguards in place to deal with lincoln.
我是说Michael
I’m talking about michael.
他从公♥司♥里逃了出来
He’s escaped company custody.
他在来迈阿密的路上
He’s coming to miami right now.
Christina
Christina?
他们要是知道我的目的就行
If only they understood what it is i’m trying to do.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在怎么办
Okay, what now?
我们会想出办法的
We’ll think of something.
Michael 我们买♥♥不起车
Michael, we can’t afford to buy a car
也不能坐飞机
And we can’t fly.
该给你哥哥打电♥话♥了
It’s time to call your brother.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!