明白
Got it.
我们找到那两把锁的位置了
We’ve got the locations of those two locks.
一个在小哈瓦那
One’s in little havana.
另外一个在海边
The other one’s down by the water.
好极了 Lincoln 你和我…
Perfect. lincoln, why don’t you and i…
你和Self一起去小哈瓦那
You take self and go to little havana.
我们去南边
We’re gonna head south.
不是吧
Huh, that’s a surprise.
我们要带点防晒霜
We need suntan lotion.
马上就来
Be right there.
是我
It’s me.
你怎么回事
What’s your problem?
Linc 你必须听我解释
Look, i need you to hear me out on this, linc.
你把所有计划都给毁了
Everything was all set up and you blew it.
你就是不想让我来处理 对吗
You couldn’t just let me handle this, could you?
如果你说的是把”锡拉”给将军
If by “handle,” you mean give scylla back to the general,
你说对了
Then no, i couldn’t.
这件事情很复杂
It’s more complicated than that.
其实不是
Actually, it’s not.
听我说
Listen to me,
我想过我自己的生活
I want my life back
这是我们唯一的一条出路
And this is the only way we can do that!
我不同意你的想法
I don’t believe that’s true.
说句心里话
You know what, man?
你能不能成熟点
You need to grow up.
如果你真是这么想的
Look, if that’s how you really feel, linc,
我警告你 我会用尽一切方法
I should warn you i’m going to do everything in my power
阻止你
To stop you.
我和将军已经有了协议
I had a deal with the general.
你却给搞砸了
You blew it.
一旦他发现你 就会杀了你
He finds you, he’s gonna kill you.
我早就知道
Surprise, surprise.
我是为了我们才这么做的
I did this for us, michael.
你 我 Sara
You, me, sara,
还有Lj 这样你才能和Sara在一起
Lj, so you could be with sara.
你好好为你的家人想想
Two seconds, just think of your family.
我这几天能考虑的
Feels like family’s the only thing
只有我的家人了
I can think about these days.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
Michael
Michael?
Linc 妈妈还活着
Linc, mom is alive.
什么
What?
到了迈阿密再说
Guess i’ll see you in miami.
我们要赶快离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
先生 介意我问你去哪里吗
Sir, you mind if i ask where you’re going?
达拉斯
Dallas.
我们能搭个车吗
Mind if we hitch a ride?
我有100块油钱
I got 100 bucks; gas money.
求你了
Please?
先生
Sir?
驾驶室不够三个人坐
Cab’s not big enough for the two of you.
如果你们想一起搭车
If you want to ride together
你们就得坐货柜里
You’re going to have to ride back here.
成交
Done.
坐舒服了
Get comfortable.
下次停车 要等八个小时
Gonna be eight hours till we stop again.
Linc
Linc…
如果”锡拉”在这里 警卫会有很多
If scylla really is in there, there’s gonna be security.
你要集中精神
I need you focused.

Yeah.
楼上安全
All Clear upstairs.
你发现什么了
You find something?
我妈的照片
Picture of my mom.
有人知道我一定会来
Someone must have known i was coming.
肯定是和Carruth联♥系♥密切的人
Someone who’s connected enough to be working with carruth
而且是非常了解你
And who knows you well enough
才可能拿到那张照片
To get their hands on that picture.
只有一个人
There’s only one person i can think of
符合刚才说的标准
That fits that description.
你的意思是我妈妈在迈阿密
You’re saying my mom’s in miami?
如果她在其他地方指挥
If she was operating out of this house,
资金对她来说一定不是问题
She certainly had access to money.
她是公♥司♥的特工
She’s a company agent.
Gretchen说过 她认为
Gretchen said she thought
是公♥司♥内部人干的
That this could be an inside job.
Linc
Linc…
你妈妈有可能控制着”锡拉”
Your mother could have scylla.
以前 我们放学的时候
She used to bake cookies when we’d come home
她会烤饼干给我们
From school,
在后院和我们一起踢球
Play kickball with us in the backyard.
她不可能是特工
There’s just no way that woman was a company agent.
你看了她的资料 对吗
You did read her file, didn’t you?
我看了医疗报告
I saw medical reports
上面说她也和我做过同样的检查
That said she had the same diagnosis i did
公♥司♥的医生也
And that company doctors operated
给她做了手术
On her, too.
我一直在想 他们是不是也带她
Now i’m wondering if they took her off
去了那个小木屋
To a log cabin in the woods after they were done,
给她介绍了一个心理医生
Introduced her to a friendly shrink.
怎么会有人看着自己的孩子
How else could someone just stand by and watch
像落水狗一样 让人追杀
Their own children were hunted down like dogs?
可能她不知道
Maybe she didn’t know.
她早就知道
She knew.
可能她没办法处理
Maybe it was over her head.
或者她根本不在乎
Or maybe she didn’t care.
我只是很惊讶
Anyway, i’m just surprised
将军等了这么长时间 才告诉我们这个秘密
The general waited so long to drop this bomb on us.
其实 我觉得很合情合理
Actually, i think that part makes sense.
不管是什么原因
I mean, for whatever reason,
你妈妈不想让你们知道她还活着
Your mother didn’t want you to know she was alive
否则你们可能早就知道了
Or you would have known years ago.
将军只是保守秘密
The general was just keeping that secret, right?
让她高兴 让她卖♥♥命
Keeping her happy, keeping her working.
但是 现在情况不同了
But now the game has changed.
他认为现在可以利用你了
Yeah, now he thinks you might be useful.
就像我妈一样
Just like mom.
毫无疑问 他是我接触过的
Beyond question, he possesses the most gifted mind
最天资聪颖的人
Of any man i’ve ever encountered.
我尽量不带那么多个人情绪
Well, i’ll try not to take that too personally.
他钻孔到你的办公室保险箱
He drilled into your office safe
神不知鬼不觉地复♥制♥了你的卡
And copied your card without you even noticing.
回想起来 你当时坐在我旁边吧
As I recall, you were sitting right next to me.
如果我们能招纳Michael Scofield
If we could have turned Michael Scofield,
相当于多拥有了Christina30年
It would have been like having 30 more years of Christina.
靠边停下
Pull over.
那是我的车
That’s my ride.
怎么了
What’s going on?
再见 Jonathan
Good-bye, Jonathan.
在这地方
This isn’t the place.
我没法用假肢把锁弄开
I could pick that lock with my stump.
不行 不行
No, n-no, n-no.
记好他们说的书和封面的样子
Remember what they say about books and their covers.
当HHarry Winston把希望之星
When Harry Winston donated the hope diamond
捐给史密森尼博物馆时 你知道他怎么
To the smithsonian, you know how he got it from new york
把它从纽约带到华盛顿的吗
To dc?
挂号♥信
Registered mail.
这是最安全的方式
It’s the safest way to go.
毕竟 没人会去邮局
After all, who is going to be looking
查找希望之星的
For the hope diamond at the post office, right?
那又有谁会到一个很普通的教堂
And who would be looking for scylla

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!