找”锡拉”呢
At some run-down storefront church
在哈瓦那吗
In little havana?
他们把”锡拉”放在那里的某处
They got scylla back there somewhere.
你走进去 狠狠训下那臭保安
You walk in there, reeking that cop stink,
很容易得手
You won’t last a second.
很好
That’s a good point.
所以你去
That’s why you’re going in.
能帮您什么吗
May i help you?
是的 事实上
Yes, as a matter of fact.
我是Charles Patoshik
I’m Charles Patoshik.
我是南福罗里达大学的
I’m a professor of anthropology
人类学教授
At southern florida university.
我正在研究不同种类的
I’m doing some various research on various different kinds
加勒比宗教
Of, uh, uh, uh, caribbean religions, and, uh…
或许可以
Perhaps you could start
从里面开始
Back there where you, you do your, uh, services.
那是我们的圣堂
That is our sanctuary.
只有纯洁的心灵
Only the pure of soul
方可进入
May venture inside.
了解
I know.
我去过很多圣堂
I-i have been in many such rooms.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.
你心灵不纯
Your soul is black,
沾有无辜的人的鲜血
Stained with the blood of the innocent.
我不能让你进去
I cannot let you pass.
一辈子都没人这么冒犯我
I have never been so offended in my life.
我建议 你去别处
I suggest that you continue your research
继续研究
Elsewhere.
如果你无意
If you drop something
落下什么东西
By accident,
上面肯定有你的指纹
You leave a fingerprint on it.
她想让你发现这个
She wanted you to find this.
-为什么 -你以前没见过吗
Why? you ever seen it before?
没有
No.
你还记得
Do you remember
那天的事吗
Anything about that day?
我当时4岁
I was four years old.
记得在哪拍的吗
Any idea where it was taken?
忘了
No.
没事吧
You okay?
-如果我发现我妈妈竟 -听着
I mean, if i found out my mom was… listen,
就我而言 她不是我妈
As far as i’m concerned, she’s not my mom.
只是我自♥由♥路上的绊脚石
She’s just someone in the way of my freedom.
懂了吗
All right?
我6岁生日时
So, on my sixth birthday,
爸爸已经离开很长时间了
Um, my father was long gone by then,
只剩下我 妈妈 林肯
So it was just me, mom, and linc, and…
妈妈送给我礼物
Mom hands me my present–
我唯一的礼物 我仅仅知道
My, uh, my only present– and i just know…
我猜那是千年隼号♥的模型
I just know it’s the millennium falcon.
有战斗警报声的吗
With the battle alert sound?
没错
Exactly.
-我有过一样的 -当然
-I totally owned that. -of course you did.
我为这个求了母亲好几个礼拜
Anyway, i had been asking for this thing for weeks,
包装的大小看起来一模一样
And the package is just the right size, and…
我撕下包装
I rip open the wrapping paper
结果却是个鸟巢
And… it’s a birdhouse.

Oh, no.
其实不算是个鸟巢
Oh, yeah, except it’s not even a birdhouse.
是一套鸟巢玩具包
It’s actually a birdhouse kit.
真是遗憾
I’m so sorry.
之后两天我没和她说话
I didn’t talk to her for two days after that,
但她最后还是想办法让我开始拼
But when she finally got me to open the thing,
我们坐在一起
We sat there together,
一块一块的拼起来
Put it together piece by piece,
那是我第一个建筑杰作
And it was the first thing i ever built.
我爱它
And i loved it…
她一早就知道我会喜欢上它
And she knew i would.
她比我更加了解我自己
She knew me better than i knew myself.
母亲的天性
That’s what moms do.
奇怪的是
Yeah, but the strange thing is…
即使我们有23年没见
Even though i haven’t seen her for 23 years,
我仍然能感觉到
There’s this part of me
她依然是如此
That feels like maybe she still does.
你的车看起来有些超载
Your truck looks a little low to the ground.
介意下车来看看吗
You mind stepping outside?
我刚刚才在20英里外磅重过
I just got weighed 20 miles back.
你是高速公路巡警吗
You highway patrol?
去哪里
Where are you going?
这里和你无关的
You’ve got no business in there.
除非你有搜查令
Unless you show me a warrant,
否则马上滚下来
You get the hell out of there right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝
Goodness.
我有磅重点的票♥据♥
I got my weigh station ticket
就在我的车上
Right here on the dash.
给你看看
As soon as you see that…
我刚刚才磅过重的
You’ll see i got it right here.

Here you go.
我要你跟着我回凤♥凰♥城
I need you to follow me back to phoenix.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我要去达拉斯卸货
I got to get this load to dallas.
这是你自己选的
Well, that’s your choice.
找到他们了
I got ’em.
我们该给你哥哥打电♥话♥
I think we need to call your brother.
没信♥号♥♥
No signal.
我们肯定在鸟不生蛋的地方
We must be in the middle of nowhere.
林肯说如果公♥司♥抓到你的话
Lincoln said that if the company caught you…
我看到这里有个侧门
I think i saw a side door back here.
为何不走正门
What about the main door?
不可能打开了
You’ll never get that open.
肯定从外面锁上了
I’m sure it’s latched from the outside.
侧门能开吗
Can you open the side door?
也许
Maybe.
Sara
Sara.
帮我一下
Help me out.
我们搬不动这个
I don’t think we’re going to be able to move this.
我们不用搬
Maybe we won’t have to.
我有个关于Krantz将军的坏消息
I have troubling news about general krantz.
他还活着
He’s alive.
这不可能
I don’t see how that’s possible.
是的 我听说有一架
Yes, well, what i’m hearing is a
从公♥司♥在洛城总部起飞的
helicopter with
直升飞机在一小时前
From company headquarters in los angeles one hour ago.
刚刚抵达郊区峡谷
It landed for two minutes in canyon country
正在返回洛城途中
And now it’s back in los angeles.
你找到他的尸体了吗
So you got the corpse?
直升机降落在公♥司♥总部
The helicopter landed back at company headquarters.
你知道除掉他对我们努力
You know how important getting rid of him is
达到的目标有多重要
To what we’re trying to accomplish.
好吧 我可以搞定
All right, I can still get this done.
时间不够了
Not in our time frame.
好吧 我来起个头
All right, I’m pulling the plug.
我们需要开始处理结果了
We need to start dealing with the consequences.
等会儿 关键的事是
Wait, wait, wait. first things first.
他知道我已经背叛了他
He knows that i’ve betrayed him.
我需要消失
I need to disappear.
直觉真敏锐
I think that’s a good instinct.
我在森瓦利有间房♥子
I have a house in Sun Valley.
我还有个主意
I have another idea.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!