你介意打开扬声器吗
Do you mind putting me on speaker?
Griff 你是个勇敢的人
You know, Griff, you’re a brave man.
我感谢你为我做的每一件事
And I thank you for everything you’ve done.
这是你的荣耀
It’s been an honor.
现在
Now.
现在什么
“Now” what?
照片里的汽车是佛罗里达的牌照
The car in this picture has Florida plates.
你去那儿度过假吗
Did you ever vacation there?
-没有 -你认不认识
– No. – Do you know anyone
-从佛罗里达过来拜访的人 -没有
– From Forida who came up to visit? – No.
他们为什么要在那辆车前拍照
Why did they take this picture in front of that car?
我们没有拍过
We didn’t.
照片被修改过了
It’s been doctored.
这一点我不能肯定
I’m not sure about that.
灯光 影子
I mean, the lighting, the shadows,
都处理地很好
All sync up perfectly.
这是78年产的zephyr(泽弗)
This is a ’78 zephyr.
Michael76年出生
Michael was born in ’76.
你是唯一一个能想起来的人
You’re the only one who could’ve picked up on that.
这照片是特意为你修改的
She doctored that for you.
让我们看看她还可能修改了什么
Let’s see what else she might’ve changed.
那辆zephyr(泽弗)的牌照是什么
What’s the license plate on that zephyr?
M-I-K 4-4-1
M-I-K 4-4-1.
马丁路德金大道与411道路交叉口处
Martin Luther King boulevard intersects with route 441
大概离这里偏北五英里
About five miles north of here.
很好
Good.
你们在这里 我们人手不够了
You guys are here. listen, we’re a little outmanned
在小哈瓦那 我们可以利用支援
Down in Little Havana. we could use some backup.
我们有一个买♥♥家的线索
We got a lead on the buyer.
很好 那我们现在还在等什么
Great, what are we waiting for?
我还是自己干吧
I think I gonna do it myself.
别这样 我们应该在一起 我们是个团队 对吗
Come on, let’s stay together. we’re a team, right?
-我说过我明白 -在我们今早的小小
– I said i got it. – After our little
特殊快递服务之后
Special deliveries this morning,
每个人都是平等的了
Each one of us has an equal stake.
无论谁开始了这些 我们都要让他们出局
Whoever started this, we’re all going to take them out.
那个买♥♥家 我们认为他是Lincoln的母亲
The buyer, we think it’s Lincoln’s mother.
你说什么
What?
正如我所说 这事儿我自己干
Like i said, i’m doing this myself.
Linc
Linc!
如果她有锡拉
If she has scylla,
她是不会拱手相让的
She’s not just going to hand it over
与将军相比是有过之而无不及
Any more than the general would have.
你也不知道
You don’t know that.
我们一直认为拿着锡拉的人
We always thought whoever had scylla
会像将军那样做事
Would do what the general did.
也许她不会
Maybe she won’t.
你当真吗
Are you serious?
你妈是公♥司♥特工
Your mother is a company agent?
她曾经是
She was.
她现在可能是个好人了
She might be one of the good guys now.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
我觉得你没有把握
I don’t think you’re in a place where you can make
能肯定你的判断
A clear determination about that.
这个MLK 441可能什么也不是
Listen, this MLK 441 could be nothing.
但在那座教堂里
But at the church,
可能会有锡拉
There could be scylla.
如果我需要你的帮助 我会打电♥话♥的
If i need you, i’ll call.
这应该管用
This should work.
Christina
Christina?
你有必要知道在过去24小时中
You need to acknowledge that our chance
我们成功的几率大大降低了
Of success has substantially declined in the last 24 hours.
有人在找我们
There are people out looking for us.
要开始考虑退路了
We need to start thinking in terms of contingencies.
再等等 就几天
Just a little while longer, only a few more days.
Krantz将军面对严重威胁时
General Krantz refused to adjust
也拒绝调整
When there were credible threats against him.
所以我们才夺取锡拉
That’s the reason we have scylla now.
你不会拿我和他相提并论吧
Are you honestly comparing me to him?
我知道在这件事中你给自己的定位
I understand what you think your role is in all of this,
也很感谢你的努力
And I appreciate your efforts.
但如果你不知道
But if you can’t tell the difference
我和他的区别 你就去找将军
Between he and I, perhaps you need to ask
要回你的职位
The general for your old job back.

Oh, look.
是他打的 你想接吗
Here he is. would you like to take the call?
Jonathan
Jonathan.
下午好 Christina
Good afternoon, Christina.
听到你的声音真高兴
It’s good to hear your voice.
我想这意味着你找到锡拉了
I assume this means you’ve retrieved scylla.
还没
Not yet.
真糟糕
Oh, troubling news.
知道它在哪吗
Have any idea where it is?
你在哪 Christina
Where are you, Christina?
约翰内斯堡 我还会在哪呢
Johannesburg. where else would I be?
我让附近的部下
I’ve had some of my contacts
到你家去查看
In your area check on your house.
家里没有人
There’s no one home.
当然没有 没找到锡拉
Well, of course not. as long as scylla’s in play,
那个地址就是假的
That address is blown.
你在哪 Christina
Where are you, Christina?
我不喜欢你的语气 Jonathan
I don’t like your tone, jonathan.
如果语气不好
Excuse me
请原谅
If I sound a bit abrasive.
但刚刚有人想杀我
But it’s been a while since anyone’s tried to kill me.
天哪
Oh, my god.
你没事吧 发生什么事了
Are you all right? what happened?
Oren
Oren.
Oren
“Oren”?
我们找到了他的尸体 他杀
We found his body… executed.
我只能想到他是和别人一起的
I can only assume that he’s working with someone.
某个不用承受失败的人
Someone who doesn’t tolerate failure.
你到底在哪 Christina
Now, where are you, Christina?
你听我说
You listen to me.
如果你想说我和这事有关
If you’re implying that I had anything to do with this…
你在哪里
Where are you?
在我为公♥司♥付出这么多之后 我丈夫 我的孩子们
After everything i’ve given to the compeny. My husband, my children…
我想是时候我们坐下来
I think it’s time that we had a sit-down.
-好好谈谈 -我告诉你
– And talk. – Tell you what.
干嘛不召集你的亲信
Why don’t you gether up the brain trust,
你的笨女儿和病态情人
That half-witted daughter and your psychotic mistress?
召集起来想想锡拉的去向
Why don’t you get together and figure out where scylla is?
然后再打给我
Then call me.
Burrows先生
Mr. Burrows.
我能带您去您的座位吗
May I escort you to your table?
你一点都没变
You haven’t changed a bit.
很高兴你收到了我的信息
I’m glad you got my message.
我知道这不是最直接的交流方式
I know it wasn’t the most straightforward
但我要确定那是你
Mode of communication, but I had to be sure it was you.
至少我知道Michael怎么得到的
At least now I know where Michael gets it from.
我敢肯定你有很多问题
I’m sure you have many questions.
锡拉在哪
Where’s scylla?
它很安全
It’s safe.
现在我只能说这么多
That’s all I can tell you for right now.
那我们就没什么可说的了
Then we’ve got nothing to talk about.
真的吗
Really?
你来就是为了这个吗
That’s the only reason you came here?

Yeah.
我一直以为你想知道真♥相♥
I really would’ve thought you wanted to know the truth.
我已经知道了
I know the truth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!