你为公♥司♥效力
You work for the company.
那群用谋杀案陷害我的家伙
The same people that set me up for murder.
-Lincoln -还是那群人
– Lincoln… – The same people
自从我们从福克斯河监狱越狱之后
That have been trying to kill me and Michael
就一直在追杀我和Micheal
Ever since we escaped Fox River.
你可以随便猜测 但我不是个恶魔
You can think it as much as you want, I’m not a monster.
23年过去了 你连道歉都没有
23 years and not even an apology?
如果道歉可以管用的话
If I thought an apology would do any good,
我肯定会道歉
I would offer it.
求你了
Please.
请你坐下
Please sit down.
抛弃你们兄弟俩
Leaving you two boys…
是我这辈子最艰难的决定
Was the hardest thing I ever did.
你还是做了
But you did.
你一走了之去为公♥司♥效力
And then you went off and worked for the company.
你以为你了解那个公♥司♥
You know, you think you know what the company is,
实际上你根本不了解
But you don’t.
公♥司♥的意志是受到首脑控制的
It is a body that bends to the will of its head.
他现在好战又嗜血
And right now, it is bloodthirsty and war-hungry,
是因为Krantz将军就是这样一个人
Because that’s who General Krantz is.
但如果一个女人
But what if a woman,
一位母亲掌管公♥司♥
A mother, ran it?
你能想象会有多大的改变吗
Can you imagine the different that would make?
你以为你是位母亲
You think you’re a mother?
母亲的首要职责
A mother’s priority
是照顾家庭
Is her family.
如果我把锡拉给将军 他就会
If I give scylla back to the general, he leaves me
放我和Micheal一马 我就可以多花些时间
And Michael alone, and I get to spend time
安安静静的陪我儿子
With my son in peace.
我完全可花一整天时间坐在这向你解释
Look, I could sit here for days and try to explain to you
我做了什么 为什么这么做
Why I did what I did.
简单地说 我就不能保护你了
Suffice it to say, I couldn’t protect you then,
但是现在请让我保护你
But let me protect you now.
如果Krantz将军死了
What if general Krantz were no longer in the picture?
一旦解决了他
Once he is dealt with,
就没有人再追杀你们了
No one would come after you.
但是我需要时间 Lincoln
But I need time, Lincoln.
我需要两天时间
I need two days
去把一切安排妥当
To put everything into place.
如果你可以给我两天时间
If you give me two days…
我就可以让你和Michael
…then I can give you and Michael
拥有充分彻底的自♥由♥
Your complete and utter freedom.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
我现在就开始动手
I’m going to get started right away.
如果Krantz将军产生怀疑的话
But if Krantz suspects any of this,
他不会放过我们俩的
He’s going to hunt us both down.
正因为如此
And for that reason,
在一切事情都办完之前
I can’t risk being seen with you
不能让人发现你我见面了
Until all of this is over.
那我怎么联♥系♥你
How will I get in touch with you?
你不能联♥系♥我
You can’t.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我们把这个箱子拉倒
Once we pull this box down,
它就可以压到售水机
It’ll push the water machine
撞开侧门
Right through the side door.
车子减速了 我们肯定下了高速公路
We’re slowing down. I think we’re getting off the highway.
快弄好了
I’m almost ready.
Sara 抓住那边的带子
Sara, grab that strap over there.
好的 抓住
All right, hold it.
快点
Come on!
你没事吧
You all right?
你解决那个区域之后
After you clear the area
我就不会遇到任何阻碍了
I don’t anticipate any problems.
好吗
All right?
放手一搏了
Scylla or not here we come.
好的 等等
All right. hold on.
这些人要干什么
What the hell are those guys doing?
我们不需要对付更多人
We’re not going against any additional people in there.
-我们等他们出来 -好的
– We wait until they come back out. – All right.
Lincoln的妈妈真的就是买♥♥家吗
So Lincoln’s mother is really the buyer?
看起来是
It appears that way.
我希望他能理解
I hope he understands,
如果需要除掉她才能拿到锡拉
That if I need to take her out to get to scylla,
我会毫不犹豫的杀了她
I’m not going to hesitate to kill her.
同意
No question.
希望不要走到这步
Well, let’s just hope it doesn’t come to that.
你说真的吗
You serious?
我认真的 如果不用杀掉Linc的妈妈
Yeah. am I serious if we can get scylla
就能拿到锡拉的话
Without killing Linc’s mother,
这样更好
That’s the preferable outcome.
等等
Wait a second.
如果我要和你一起深入虎穴
If I’m gonna be in the foxhole with you,
我要知道你真的能帮我
I need to know that you have my back.
Burrows夫人有锡拉
Mrs. Burrows has the item,
拿到它的唯一方法就是杀了她
And the only way to get it is to kill her.
你打算怎么做
What is your move?
我会开枪的
I pull the trigger.
他们走了 咱们走吧
There they go, Come on.
Don Self
Don self,
国土安♥全♥局♥
Homeland Security.
我们正在调查
We’re investigating
一起虐待动物的案件
A cruelty to animal charge.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you’re referring to.
我指的是 在祭祀典礼上 大量屠♥杀♥鸡群
We’re referring to ritual Slaughters of chickens.
你们国家可能允许
Okay, that might be allowed where you come from
但在美国 不允许
But here in America, that’s no mas.
鸡吗 太可笑了
Chickens? This is preposterous.
就因为我是加勒比人
This is because I’m Caribbean.
我发誓 我已经闻到鸡血了
I swear to god, I smelled chicken blood.
比我们封锁的那条街
Worse than the place
味道还重
Down the street we shut down.
你想干什么 把事情搞大吗
You want to turn this into something?
坐下
Sit down.
如果这没什么鸡
If there aren’t any chickens,
那就是没有
There aren’t any chickens.
但我们必须搜一下
But we’re not going to know that
才能知道
Until we take a look around.
气味从后面发出来
The smell was coming from back there.
那是我们的圣坛
That is our sanctuary.
我不能让你进去 玷污它
I cannot let you to disrupt it.
我理解 但我还是要到后面去
I understand your concerns, but I need to go back there.
不行 你不能这么做
I insist, you cannot do that.
你可以一起过去 只能做到这了
Best I can do is have you accompany us, please.
走吧
Please.

You,
快走 到外面去
Come on, let’s go outside
等他们完事
Until they’re done.
走吧
Let’s go.
这可不是什么神圣的事
That’s not a very heavenly thing to do.
安全通行证
找到什么了吗
Find anything?

Oh, yeah.
他们在这干什么
What the hell are they up to?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他只说要租那个储物间
He just asked to rent that closet.
那个女人和他来过吗
Did a woman ever come down here with him?
来过一次
Yeah, once.
我都告诉你了
I’m telling you,
我就知道这些
That’s all I know.
放下枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!