太好了
Is is perfect!
Michael
Michael.
洗手间那有个出口
There was an exit by the bathrooms.
再给我30秒
I need 30 seconds.
如果被他们发现 我们就死定了
They will kill us if they find us.
Vincent Sandinsky
Vincent Sandinsky.
VS N727MG
VS. N727MG.
我们走
Let’s go.
明白
Got it.
Vincent Sandinsky现在正在飞机上
Vincent Sandinsky’s on a plane right now.
现正飞往达埃弗格雷兹纪念机场
He’s heading into everglades memorial airport.
我们有15分钟时间
We got 15 minutes
要赶到劳德代尔堡
To get to fort lauderdale.
如果堵车 就赶不上了
With traffic, there’s no way we’re going to make it.
那你就呆在这
Then stay.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Excuse me, can I help you?
你说呢
Funny you should ask.
我要让你告诉指挥塔
I need you to call up to the tower
给N727MG航♥班♥传信息
With a message for N727MG.
N727MG
Man N727MG.
这里是埃弗格雷兹纪念机场指挥中心
This is everglade memorial tower.
据另一架飞机报告
We just got word from another craft
你们的左舷涡轮冒黑烟
That your port side turbine’s trailing black.
指挥塔 N727MG收到
Tower, I’m clear across the board here.
现在还可以降落吗
Am I still good for landing?
告诉他们
Now tell them he needs to land
按照紧急情况协定
At the north end of the tarmac
在停机坪的北侧降落
And follow emergency protocol.
-那会… -快说
– But that’ll… – tell them.
是否收到
Do you copy?
指挥塔 这里是指挥中心
Tower, this is operations.
让 N-7
Have november-seven-
2-7-M-G 从西南方向降落
Two-seven-michael-golf approach from the southwest.
我们不能冒任何风险
We’re not gonna take any chances.
我们会派人去接应
We’re gonna send a crew out to them.
飞机着陆马上疏散乘客
Have the passengers evac as soon as they hit the ground.
收到
Roger that.
通知安保部门
Now call down to security.
送Sara Tancredi医生去停机坪
Tell them Dr. Sara Tancredi needs to be let on the tarmac.
有一位乘客
One of your passengers has had
突发心脏病
A heart attack.
需要立即提供帮助
He needs immediate assistance.
安保部门 这里是指挥中心
Security, this is operations.
再过一分钟
One more minute,
我就会离开
And I’ll be out of your hair.
老兄 你会因此惹上大♥麻♥烦
You could be getting in big trouble for this, guy.
要坐牢的
You could go to prison.
那要看是哪个了
Which one?
有情况
Something’s going on here.
你是Vincent Sandinsky吗
Vincent Sandinsky?
什么事
Yes?
您好 我是Tancredi医生
Hi. Dr. Tancredi.
您得跟我走一趟
Sir, i need you to come with me.
出什么事了
Is there something wrong?
我们担心您在飞行过程中
Uh, we have some concerns about some health exposure
可能产生一些健康问题
You may have experienced during the flight.
-对不起 -走吧
– I’m sorry, I don’t… – Let’s go.
这位是Michael Scofield 这位是Vincent Sandinsky
Michael Scofield, Vincent Sandinsky.
快上车
Get in the car.
-为什么 -坐后面
– Why… – Back seat.
快上车
Get in!
求求你
Please…
别伤害我
Don’t hurt me.
我不会伤害你
I won’t.
但是他们会
But they will.
你们要什么我都给
You can take everything I have.
求求你们放了我
Just… please let me go.
你认识Christina Scofield吗
Do you know who Christina Scofield is?
谁 不认识
Who? No.
Michael 前面没路了
Michael, I’m running out of road.
往飞机棚那开
Head for the hangars.
天哪
Oh, my god.
天哪
My god, oh, my god.
出什么事了
What’s going on here?
下车
Get out of the car!
马上
Now!
-Michael -下车
– Michael… – Get out of the car!
-天哪 -快点
– Oh, my god, oh, my god. – Move it!
-照他们说的做 -快点
– We should do wh they say. – Move it!
趁他们还没杀我们之前
Come on, before they kill us.
照他们说的做吧
Let’s just do what they want.
趁他们还没杀我们照做吧 拜托
Let’s just do what they want before they kill us, please.
跪下
Get down.
快点跪下
Get down now!
快点
Now.
让他回车里
Put him in the car.
这两个人要怎么解决
What do we do with these two?
杀了他们
Kill them.
你没事吧
You okay?
多亏了你们
Thanks to you, I guess.
下车
Get out.
快点下车
Here, move it.
-要带我去哪 -快走
– Where are you taking me? – Move.
-出什么事了 -快走
– What’s going on? – Go, move!
-要带我去哪 -快走
– But where are you taking me? – Move it!
你们想干什么
What do you want to do with me?
少废话 快走
Come on, stop talking and start walking.
你这么做是错的
This is a mistake.
Lincoln 你疯了吗
Lincoln, have you lost your mind?
出什么事了
But… what’s going on?
快上车
Just get in the car now.
你下一步准备干什么
What are you gonna do?
打死我吗
Shoot me?
Michael 我警告过你别来
I warned you not to come, Michael.
我这么做是为了我们这个家
I’m doing this for us, the family.
不会就这么结束的
Well, it’s not over.
绝对不会
Not by a long shot.
什么事
What?
我手头有一些信息
I… got some information for you.
不过我要确保我们所说的一切
But I want to make sure that everything
依然对我有利
We talked about is still heading my way.
车子 办公室
The car, the office
还有房♥子
And the house.
Bagwell 如果你想耍我的话
Bagwell, if you’re jerking me around…
你是不是不想谈了
You trying to talk me out of it?
别废话
Just tell me.
是Linc和Michael的老妈
Linc and Michael’s mother.
锡拉在她手里
She’s got scylla.
她人在迈阿密
Here in Miami.
将军
And, general…
准备一架飞机
Fuel the jet.
去迈阿密
We’re going to Miami.
Christina Rose Scofield
Christina Rose Scofield.
你听过这个名字吗
That name mean anything to you?
没有
No.
那她怎么会有你的行程资料
Then why was she holding on to your flight information?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你有听过公♥司♥吗
You ever heard of the company?
也没有
No.
-公♥司♥ -你从来没有听说过公♥司♥
– Company! – You never heard of the company?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!