卡尼尔·乌提斯
Kaniel Outis.
他和ISIL恐怖组织是一伙的
He’s been working with ISIL.
你知道那绝不是迈克尔
You know that’s not Michael.
我们还需要你
We’re gonna need you.
到我死时就能好好休息了
I can rest when I’m dead.
我担心的就是这个
That’s what I’m worried about.
我不会丢下迈克尔
I’m not leaving Michael.
我们不能在一个人身上孤注一掷
We can’t risk all of it for just one man.
ISIL的军队已经攻破了关卡
ISIL has broken through the checkpoint.
萨那就要沦陷了
Sana’a is falling.
要么我们合作 要么我们一起死
We work together or we both die.
我向你保证
You have my word.
阿布·拉马尔才是波塞冬想放走的人
It’s Abu Ramal that Poseidon wants free.
波塞冬派你来的吧
Poseidon sent you?
够了
Enough!
这家伙是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
他是我哥 当时在监狱里
He’s my brother. Back at the prison…
我必须否认你 你当时在拍我的录像
I had to deny who you were. You were filming me,
不能让他们知道
and they can’t know.
他们说阿布·拉马尔壮烈牺牲
Abu Ramal has been martyred.
整个ISIL军队
The entire army of ISIL
刚刚向我们宣战了
just declared war on us.
瞧瞧 坏人登场了
Behold the villain.
我到镇上来买♥♥咖啡
I, uh, I ran into town to get some coffee.
-你需要什么吗 -不用了
– Do you want anything? – No. I’m good.
谢谢亲爱的 我这快完事了
Thanks, honey. I’m almost done here.
我一会儿到湖边见你 好吗
I will see you at the lake in a little while, okay?
好的 我们回湖边小屋见
Okay. I’ll see you back at the house.
你老公吗
The hubby?
你从凯勒曼那得到什么消息了
Uh, what did you learn from Kellerman?
亲爱的 下面这个消息真的很难说出口
There’s no easy way to deliver this news, darling.
怕你听了心碎
It’s a heartbreaker.
情况并没有好转
Doesn’t get any better.
他已经坏到骨子里了
He’s rotten all the way to the core.
你一直都在跟敌人同床共枕 宝贝
You’ve been sleeping with the enemy, baby.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
这俩猴崽子杀了凯勒曼 离开之后
I followed them two monkeys from Kellerman’s house
我就一直跟着他俩
right after they put a bullet in him.
显然他不是我们要找的人[波塞冬]
Needless to say he wasn’t our guy.
关于你家先生他确实说了一些惊人的话
He did say some pretty alarming things about your boy,
波塞冬 震惊世界的人
Poseidon, the world shaker.
这些还不够让我把所有事情联♥系♥起来
u202dDidn’t give me enough to put all the pieces together.
等等 等等 他们都说了些什么
Back up, back up, back up. What did they say?
雅各布是怎么说的
Jacob? His words?
我没法靠太近 听不清 但是我…
I couldn’t get close enough to hear much, but what I did…
我确实听到了你和迈克尔的名字
what I did hear was your name and Michael’s.
-没错 他们三个看起来很熟 -天哪
– Yes, they seemed pretty cozy, the three of them. – Oh, my God.
这就是个卑鄙的阴谋… 你去哪
It’s a nasty bag of conspir… Where are you going?!
去找我儿子
To my son!
蹲下 蹲下
Stay down. Stay down.
又来一波炮击
It’s another artillery strike.
但他们肯定是习以为常了
But they sure as hell are used to it.
快走 快走
Go, go!
真♥主♥伟大
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥伟大
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥伟大
Allahu Akbar.
我们将不眠不休
直到杀害阿布·拉马尔的凶手在我们脚下被碾碎
也门已不是避风港 他们必将灭亡
这是真♥主♥给我们的承诺
让唤礼员从屋顶
大声将这条信息传播出去
[伊♥斯♥兰♥教报告祷告时刻的人]
在萨那的男女们
谁把西方人交给我们 就能得到一千万里亚尔[4万美元]
出发 找到他们
在萨那的男女们
谁把西方人交给我们 就能得到一千万里亚尔[4万美元]
ISIL的人刚悬赏一千万要我们的人头
ISIL just offered ten million for our heads!
等等 待在这
Wait. Wait. Stay here.
我们必须远离街道 不然就死定了
We got to get off these streets or we’re dead.
一千万里亚尔[4万美元]
Ten million rial?
这么多钱卖♥♥了你亲妈都够了
You give up your mother for cash like that.
我买♥♥佛莱迪·摩克瑞的骨灰也就这些钱
It’s about what I paid for Freddie Mercury’s ashes.
这时候还拿佛莱迪·摩克瑞装逼 不是吧
Freddie Mercury now, really?
总比说有50万人要杀我们好得多吧
It’s better than talking about 500,000 people looking to kill us.
快来
Come on.
找到了一个可以从长计议的地方
Found a place to figure out next steps.
走吧
Let’s go.
现在你该告诉我发生什么了
This is the part you tell me what’s going on,
整件事的来龙去脉
the whole thing.
不行 没那么多时间
No. Th-There’s no time.
这个国家就要垮了
Country’s about to fall.
你会得到你想要的答案 我保证
You’ll get your answers, I promise.
现在我们就快没机会了
Right now our window is closing.
我们需要…
We need to…
我们需要转换到下一个应急方案
We need to pivot to the next contingency.
-火车站 -北上
– Train station. – Get up to the north.
就那样出境
Exit the country that way.
四年间早已时过境迁
Things have changed in the four years
而你一直被关在奥杰吉亚监狱 迈克尔
you’ve been locked up in Ogygia, Michael.
不需要你的计划了
Your plan’s redundant.
ISIL控制了北边 道路 关卡和火车站
ISIL control the north, roads, checkpoints, train stations.
即使我们成功穿过了城市 这也是自杀
Even if we make it across the city, it’s suicide.
不 你错了 这就像个”猜杯游戏”No. You’re wrong. It’s a shell game.
[移♥动♥三个杯子 参加者须猜测哪个杯子扣着小物体]
你去那些令他们意想不到的地方
You go where they never expect you.
等等 你一路到也门来找他
Wait. You came all the way to Yemen looking for him.
你以为他走失了吗
You think he was lost or something?
得了吧
Come on.
你想活命吗
You want to live?
机场是唯一的选择
The airport’s the only option.
机场被称为是通向外界的主干线
The airport’s known as the main artery to the outside world.
是ISIL组织最先会关闭的地方
It’s the first thing ISIL will shut down.
一小时前飞机还在飞 你有电♥话♥吗
Planes were flying an hour ago. You got a phone?
没有 但他有
No, but he does.
用来嗑完药 对着皇后乐队打飞机
Burned it up jacking off to Queen, though.
罪名成立
Guilty as charged.
此刻 钞票哥正想办法让大家上飞机
C-Note’s organizing a passage on the flight as we speak.
不 我跟你说
No, I’m telling you,
我的计划行得通
my plan will work.
一旦 一旦你离开了萨那北部…
Once… once you leave the northern part of Sana’a…
够了 我们甚至都不该谈这个
Enough. We shouldn’t even be talking about this.
放开我
Get off me!
你怎么还活着
How are you alive?!
在也门
In Yemen?!
你出了什么事 迈克尔
What happened to you, Michael?!
现在 你先告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Now, I’m not moving another inch until you tell me
不然我一步也不走了
what the hell is really going on here.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德必须得死
Michael Scofield had to die.
我不得不制♥造♥我死去的假象
I had to fake my death.
离开
Go away.
这是我所做的交易的一部分
It was part of the deal I made.
如果我为一名叫波塞冬的卧底特工效命
If I went to work for a deep-cover operative named Poseidon…
我们都会获得自♥由♥
we would all go free.
那时我们确实自♥由♥了
We were free.
我们被赦免了
We were exonerated.

No.
只是我们自以为是那样罢了
That’s what we thought…
但我们都想错了
but we were wrong.
我娶莎拉几周前
A few weeks before I married Sara…
波塞冬联♥系♥了我
I was approached by Poseidon.
你觉得我肚子大了吗
You think I’m showing?
我还没习惯呢
I’m not used to that yet.
我得… 我得告诉迈克尔
I got to… I got to tell Michael.
-给你 汉堡马上就好 -喂
– Here you go. Burgers will be just a second. – Hello?
是的 我是迈克尔
Yes, this is Michael.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!