我说过了 没有出路
I’m telling you, there’s no way out.
那就找个能打的玩意儿 傻瓜
Then find something to fight with, you idiot.
现在可不是玩这些”情趣游戏”的时候
I don’t think it’s that kind of a party,
但我喜欢你的品位
but I like your style.
你拿这个准备做什么
What are you going to do with that?
不知道
I don’t know.
总比赤手空拳好
Beats a fist.
医用酒精吗
Rubbing alcohol?
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
你会瞎的 蠢货
You’ll go blind, you idiot.
纯度才95%
It’s only 95% alcohol.
我还不至于全瞎
I’ll only go 95% blind.
那里 那有个通风井
There. There’s an air shaft.
现在该武力登场了
Well, it’s about fists now.
迈克尔吗
Michael?
不 是他们
No. It’s them.
我的第一个恋人比我大很多
My first lover was much older than me.
他是我朋友的父亲
He was my friend’s father.
他叫马西
Massi was his name.
这在当时是不为人知的
It was the greatest of scandals
最大的丑闻
that we kept to ourselves.
后来却被他妻子发现了
But his wife discovered us
告诉了她的兄弟们
and told her brothers.
马西被带到沙漠里
Massi was taken into the desert…
埋掉了
and buried.
是活埋
Alive.
他们用破布包着他的眼睛给了我
They brought his eyes to me in a rag.
我要你用那个杀了我
I need you to use that on me.
结束我的痛苦
End my suffering.
什么 这个吗
What, this?
雅说得对
Ja’s right.
这种逃亡毫无意义
All this running is pointless.
你知道他们会在这怎么折磨我吗
Do you know what they will do to me here,
远不止挖眼这么简单
away from seeing eyes?
我不能
I can’t.
我不会让那种事发生
I won’t let that happen.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我不会让它发生的
I won’t let that happen.
听着 希德
Listen. Sid.
我不会放弃
I’m not giving up.
不管是不是同性恋 你也不能放弃
And queer or no, you’re not, either.
他们才是错的
They’re in the wrong.
不是你
Not you.
你要用那个干嘛
What are you gonna do with that?
*我已付出代价*
*I’ve paid my dues*
*一次又一次*
*Time after time*
*我已认罪服刑*
*I’ve served my sentence*
*却从未犯下罪行*
*But committed no crime…*
迈克尔 振作点
Michael, come on.
对不起 哥
I’m sorry, Linc.
我那时本该来找你的
I should have come to you.
波塞冬跟我交易的时候
I should’ve asked for your help
我就该去找你帮忙的 是我搞砸了
when Poseidon offered me the deal. I blew it.
那个时候 我想的是
At the time, I thought,
如果我自己来应对
if I dealt with it myself,
那痛苦只会留给我
the pain would only be mine.
但恰恰相反 我却打开了”潘多拉魔盒”
But instead I opened this Pandora’s Box.
我本想让情况变好
I wanted to make it better,
但我只是让每个人的处境都变得更糟
but I only made it worse for everyone.
在这过程中
And somewhere in there…
我成了一个幽灵
became a ghost.
我犯了很多错误
I made a lot of mistakes.
做了很多不明智不完美的选择
A lot of foolish, imperfect choices,
但所有这些…
but every one of them…
我做的所有这些都是出于爱
every one of them I made for love.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
迈克尔
Michael,
你是我认识的最聪明的人
you’re the smartest person I’ve ever known,
但你不能把所有担子都由自己来扛
but you can’t carry the load on your shoulders alone.
你需要有人分担这些负担
You need to share the burden.

Yes.
这才是一家人
That’s family.
这才是家人该做的
That’s what family’s for.
莎拉 我不知道你怎么想的 但是…
Sara, I don’t know what you thought, but…
我只是一个担心妻子的丈夫而已
I’m just a husband who was worried about his wife.
没错 我本该早告诉你我要做的事 但…
And yeah, I-I should have told you what I was doing, but…
我感觉…
Look, I felt like…
一切都失控了
like everything was spiraling out of control
而我必须尽我所能去保护你
and I had to do whatever I could to protect you.
所以你觉得你该去联♥系♥两个职业杀手吗
So you thought you’d contact two hired killers?
我是想去扮演救星的角色
I was trying to play the white knight.
扮得并不好
Not very well.
这的确是疯了
And it was insanity.
我被吓坏了
I was scared to death.
我就是个哭鼻子的笨蛋
A-A blubbering idiot,
但我想他们可以用钱收买♥♥ 知道吗
but I thought they would respond to money, you know?
无论给多少钱都行 只要能让他们放手
Pay them whatever it took to make them go away.
比他们已拿到手的还要多
More than they were already making:
五万美元
$50,000.
听我说 我…
Look, I, uh…
我在里面放了追踪器 莎拉
I had a tracker in it, Sara.
这个小东西
This little thing,
但他们没有碰它
but they didn’t touch it.
我在碰面前就联♥系♥了警♥察♥
I contacted the police before the meet,
不管怎样我们抓到他们了
but we nailed them anyhow.
我们抓到他们了
We nailed them.
雅各布
Jacob.
我很抱歉让你经历了这些
I am so sorry I put you through this.
我们上吧
Let’s do this.
扳手加管子来对抗AK步♥枪♥
A wrench and a pipe against AKs.
会很有趣的
It’ll be fun.
我一直都想狠狠地痛扁这帮混♥蛋♥一顿
I’ve always wanted a crack at these bastards.
*我已付出代价*
*I paid my dues*
*一次又一次*
*Time after time*
*我已认罪服刑*
*I’ve served my sentence*
回来
Come back.
*却从未犯下罪行*
*But committed no crime*
*严重的错误*
*And bad mistakes*
快过来
Get over here…
*我也犯过一些*
*I’ve made a few*
你会把自己害死的
You’re gonna get yourself killed!
*我是自作自受*
*I’ve had my share of sand kicked in my face*
*但我熬过来了*
*But I’ve come through*
*我就这么一直前行*
*And I go on and on and on*
*我们是冠军*
*We are the champions*
*我的朋友们*
*My friends*
*我们是冠军*
*We are the champions*
*我们是冠军*
*We are the champions*
爱死你了 你这个日本疯子 太牛了
I love you, you crazy Japanese son of a bitch!
我是韩国人 哥们
It’s Korean, champ.
无所谓啦 我还是爱你
Whatever. I still love you.
ISIL的人就像蟑螂
ISIL are like roaches.
很快就会涌来更多
More will be here soon.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
让我喘口气想想再做决定
I need to take a break from making decisions.
哥 要不机场吧
Linc, airport?
就机场
Airport.
有个人你得联♥系♥一下
I got someone I want you to talk to.
伙计
Oh, man!
我真没想到这辈子还能再听到你的声音
Now that’s a voice I never thought I’d hear again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!