How do you know the ways of the Force?
你怎么会知道原力的情况?
My mentor taught me everything about the Force.
我的导师告诉我原力的一切
Even the nature of the dark side.
甚至还有黑暗势力的真面目
You know the dark side?
你了解黑暗势力?
Anakin…
阿纳金…
if one is to understand the great mystery one must study all its aspects…
想要了解大奥秘 必须无所不学…
not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Jedi.
而不是教条地局限在绝地的学识中
If you wish to become a complete and wise leader…
想成为完美智慧的领导者…
you must embrace a larger view of the Force.
你就必须高屋建瓴地看待原力
Be careful of the Jedi, Anakin.
小心绝地武士 阿纳金
Only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi.
只有通过我 你才能得到超过绝地武士的力量
Learn to know the dark side of the Force…
了解原力的黑暗原力
and you will be able to save your wife…
你才能把你的妻子…
from certain death.
从死亡中救出来
What did you say?
你说什么?
Use my knowledge. I beg you.
利用我的知识 算我求你
You’re the Sith lord.
你就是西斯大帝
I know what’s been troubling you.
我知道是什么一直在困惑着你
Listen to me.
听我说
Don’t continue to be a pawn of the Jedi Council.
不要再继续做绝地长老会的爪牙
Ever since I’ve known you,
从我认识你起
you’ve been searching for a life greater than that of an ordinary Jedi.
你就一直在寻找比平淡的绝地武士更好的生活
A life of significance…
更有意义的生活…
of conscience.
有良心的生活
Are you going to kill me?
你要杀我吗
I would certainly like to.
我绝对会
I know you would.
我知道你会的
I can feel your anger.
我能感觉到你的愤怒
It gives you focus…
它使你全力以赴…
makes you stronger.
令你更强大
I’m going to turn you over to the Jedi Council.
我打算将你移交给绝地长老会
Of course. You should.
你当然该这么做
But you’re not sure of their intentions, are you?
可你还不能肯定他们的意图 是吗
I will quickly discover the truth of all this.
我会很快发现这一切的真♥相♥
You have great wisdom, Anakin.
你很聪明 阿纳金
Know the power of the dark side.
认识了原力的黑暗原力
Power to save Padm.
拯救佩咪的力量
So uncivilized.
如此野蛮…
Master Windu,
温都大♥师♥
I must talk to you.
我有话对你说
Skywalker, we just received word that Obi-Wan has destroyed General Grievous.
我们刚刚得到消息 欧比王杀死了格里弗斯
We’re on our way to make sure the chancellor returns emergency power back to the senate.
我们朝有利的方向前进 议长还权给议院指日可待
He won’t give up his power.
他不会放弃权力的
I’ve just learned a terrible truth.
我刚刚获知一个可怕的真♥相♥
I think Chancellor Palpatine is a Sith lord.
我认为帕尔帕廷议长就是西斯大帝
A Sith lord?
西斯大帝?
Yes. The one we’ve been looking for.
对 就是我们一直在找的人
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的?
He knows the ways of the Force.
他知晓原力
He’s been trained to use the dark side.
他练过如何利用黑暗原力
Are you sure?
你确定?
Absolutely.
绝对肯定
Then our worst fears have been realized.
我们最担心的事终于发生了
We must move quickly if the Jedi order is to survive.
如果绝地武士团想生存的话 我们必须立刻行动
Master, the chancellor is very powerful.
大♥师♥ 议长很强大
You’ll need my help if you’re going to arrest him.
想擒获他的话 你将需要我帮忙
For you own good, stay out of this affair.
为了你好 别卷入这事
I sense a great deal of confusion in you, young Skywalker.
我感觉到你心神大乱 年轻的天行者
There is much fear that clouds your judgment.
太多的恐惧遮蔽了你的判断力
I must go, Master.
我一定要去 大♥师♥
No.
不行
If what you’ve told me is true…
如果你说的都是真话
you will have gained my trust.
那你已经取得了我的信任
But for now, remain here.
但现在 你留下
Wait in the council chambers until we return.
在长老会大厅等我们回来
Yes, Master.
是的 大♥师♥
You do know, don’t you…
你要知道 你不…
if the Jedi destroy me…
如果绝地杀了我…
any chance of saving her will be lost.
救佩咪的机会就没有了
Master Windu.
温都大♥师♥
I take it General Grievous has been destroyed then.
我听说格里弗斯将军已经被消灭了
I must say you’re here sooner than expected.
我得说 你比我期望得来得早
In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic…
以共和国银河系议会的名义
you’re under arrest, Chancellor.
你被捕了 议长
Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?
你在威胁我吗 绝地大♥师♥?
The senate will decide your fate.
议会将决定你的命运
I am the senate.
我就是议会
Not yet.
还不是
It’s treason then.
那你就是叛国
You are under arrest,
你被捕了
my lord.
陛下
Anakin, I told you it would come to this.
阿纳金 我告诉过你会发生这件事的
I was right. The Jedi are taking over.
我说的没错 绝地要掌权
The oppression of the Sith will never return.
西斯的统治永远不会回来了
You have lost.
你输了…
No. No. You will die!
不 不 你去死
He’s a traitor! Anakin.
他是叛徒 阿纳金
He is the traitor!
他才是叛徒
I have the power to save the one you love.
我的力量可以救你的爱人
You must choose.
你得做出抉择
Don’t listen to him, Anakin!
别听他的 阿纳金
Don’t let him kill me.
不要让他杀我
I can’t hold it any longer. I…I…I…I can’t. I…I…I’m weak. I’m-I’m too weak.
我坚持不了多久了 我…我很虚弱…我…我太虚弱了
Anakin. Help me. Help me!
阿纳金 救我 救我
I…I…I can’t hold on any longer.
我…我坚持不了多久了
I am going to end this once and for all.
我要把这一切都结束掉 为了所有的人
You can’t.
你不能…
He must stand trial.
他得接受审判
He has control of the senate and the courts.
他控制了议会和法♥院♥
He’s too dangerous to be left alive.
给他留活路太危险了
I’m too weak.
我很虚弱
Oh. Don’t kill me. Please.
不要杀我 求你了
It’s not the Jedi way.
那不是绝地的做事方式
He must live.
他一定得活下去
Please don’t. I need him.
不要 我需要他
Please don’t!
请不要…
Unlimited power!
无穷的力量
What have I done?
我♥干♥了什么?
You’re fulfilling your destiny,
你完成了你的使命
Anakin.
阿纳金
Become my apprentice. Learn to use the dark side of the Force.
成为我的徒弟 学会使用原力的黑暗原力
I will do whatever you ask.
一切听命于你
Good.
很好
Just help me save Padm’s life.
但你要教我如何拯救佩咪
I can’t live without her.
我不能失去她
To cheat death is a power only one has achieved but if we work together…
只有一个人拥有死里逃生的力量 但你我合力
I know we can discover the secret.
我知道我们能探究出秘密所在
I pledge myself…
我全心全意…
to your teachings.
听从你的教诲
Good.

Good.

The Force is strong with you.
你的原力很强
Apowerful Sith you will become.
你会成为一名强大的西斯武士
Henceforth you shall be known as Darth Vader.
从今以后 你的名字就是达斯·维德
Thank you,
谢谢
my master.
师♥父♥
Rise.
起来
Because the council did not trust you, my young apprentice…
因为长老会并不信任你 我的徒儿
I believe you are the only Jedi with no knowledge of this plot.
我相信你是唯一一个不知道这个阴谋的绝地
When the Jedi learn what has transpired here they will kill us…
等到绝地知道这里发生什么时 他们会杀了我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!