The whole legion, sounds like. Where to?
听起来向整个军团 哪里?
It’s a river.
一条河
What river?
什么河?
This is the Rubicon. Stay calm.
卢比肯河 冷静
This is rebellion and treason,
这是叛国
and I am no traitor!
我不是叛国者!
It’s too late now. We’re across. We’re in Italy.
太晚了 我们已经在意大利了
You’re a rebel whether you like it or not.
不管怎样 你已经是造♥反♥者了
Caesar. Caesar, what have you done?
凯撒 你都作了些什么?
He had no choice, had he?
他没选择
Pompey did try to kill Mark Antony after all.
庞贝要杀马克·安东尼
You of all men should not dare make that argument.
你们没资格说
How’s that? You know who was being attacked.
什么? 你知道谁被攻击
I don’t know what you mean.
什么意思?
It doesn’t matter now.
现在没关系了
We are all dead men any way.
我们都死了
We’ll be hanging from crosses in the Appian Way before the week’s out.
这星期内我们就会被定在十字架上
We’ll be all right.
不会有事的
Have some more water. better to die of thirst.
喝点水 最好渴死
Don’t be foolish. Drink.
别傻了 喝吧!
Caesar is in Italy!
凯撒在意大利!
Caesar is in Italy!
凯撒在意大利!
Have you heard? I heard.
听到了吗? 听到了
What’s going to happen?
会发生什么?
War is going to happen.
战争
Who’s my greedy little piglet?
小猪仔 看谁更馋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!