The weather in Macedonia is…
马其顿那儿的天气确实有点
dreadful.
恐怖
I thought maybe you’d want to know a bit more
我以为你还想多知道一点
than what I said. I don’t.
我提到的事情 我不想
You should know Niobe wasn’t…
你应该知道内奥比没有… 她没有…
Don’t speak of her.
不许提她
It’s in the past. It is done.
那都是过去的事,已经结束了
Brother, I’m sorry I kept it from you.
兄弟,我很抱歉要对你隐瞒
I thought it was for the best. I’m sorry.
我认为那是为你好,我很抱歉
I forgive you, brother.
我原谅你了,兄弟
I understand why you didn’t tell me. I understand.
我理解你为什么不告诉我 我理解
I hear you say that, but… I mean it.
我听到你说的了,但是… 我是说真的
I forgive you.
我原谅你
How could I not forgive you, Pullo?
我怎么能不原谅你呢,波罗?
You’re all I’ve got left in life.
你是我生命里剩下的一切了
Keeping me alive?
一直让我活命的人,啊?
This business with the Caelians…
说到那个,跟西莲那帮人的事
What of it? We can still stop it turning into a war.
怎么了? 我们还是可以阻止开战的
Let Carbo pay a fine.
让卡尔波付一笔罚金
If I go and talk quietly to Memmio
如果我悄悄去跟曼米欧谈
we can sort it out so that no one loses face.
事情能解决也没有人会丢面子
You suggested that before.
你以前就说过了
Worth a go. Better than a war.
值得去做,总比开战好
You may be right. You may be.
也许你是对的,也许
But it’s too late now.
不过现在太晚了
Move.
出去
Salve, Carbo.
你好吗,卡尔波
Get him up.
拎起来
No!
不!
Tell your mistress I have a message from her son.
告诉你的女主人我有她儿子的口信
Piss and blood!
活见鬼!
Forgive the intrusion. I was entranced.
请原谅我的冒昧 我是被获准进来的
Who are you?
你是谁?
I am Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa,
我是玛尔库斯·维普撒尼乌斯·阿格里帕
a friend of Caesar…
凯撒的朋友
of Octavian as was.
就是屋大维
Have I the honor of speaking to his sister Octavia?
您是他的姐姐奥克塔维娅吗?
Yes. Is my brother here?
是,我弟弟来了吗?
There’s nothing wrong, is there? He’s all right?
没出什么事吧? 他还好吗?
No… Yes.
不…是的
I mean, no, he’s not here. But yes, he’s well.
我是说,不,他没来 是的,他一切都好
I left him five days ago, thriving.
我5天前出发的时候 他还活蹦乱跳的
Happy.
很快乐
I am to convey his best wishes to you. No letter?
他让我替他问您好 没有信吗?
I told him he ought to write, but you know how he is.
我告诉他该写封信 但您知道他的脾气
Please.
请坐
In place of writing, I am charged to tell you that he loves you as ever
虽然没有写信,但他让我转告您 他还是一如既往的爱您
and to answer any questions you may have,
并且让我回答任何您提出的问题
consonant with political security.
只要不牵涉到政♥治♥机密
He’s grown no less pompous, then?
他自大的毛病一点没改
It suits him better now than at school.
现在的生活比起读书来更适合他
He’s a powerful man.
他是个有能力的人
So everyone says. I cannot believe it.
人人都这样说 但我就是不敢相信
My little brother.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥
Your little brother has an army 10,000 strong.
您的小♥弟♥弟♥现在领导着一支拥有1万名壮丁的军队
I have written him a hundred times asking him to stop this madness.
我差不多给他写了100封信了 要他停止这愚蠢的行为
But he does not listen to me. On the contrary.
但他就是不听 相反的
I think you are the only person in the world he does listen to.
我认为在这世界上 您是唯一说话他会听的人
Is this the messenger?
他是信使? 他叫阿格里帕
This is Agrippa, a friend of Octavian.
是屋大维的朋友
Deeply honored.
很荣幸见到您
And so?
怎么说?
He asked that I make certain you’re well,
他让我确定你们一切都好
and to assure you of his respect and fidelity.
并让我转达他对你们的敬意和忠诚
We’re very well.
我们好的很
And as for his respect and fidelity…
至于他的敬意和忠诚…
He begs that in the name of family
他请求您为家族的名誉着想
you keep an open mind as to your future prospects.
将眼光放得远一些
You came all the way from Campania to say that?
你千里迢迢从坎帕尼亚过来就是说这个?
I have other business. With whom?
我还有别的任务 什么任务?
I am not at liberty to say.
我有权利不说
Intrigue, is it?
搞阴谋诡计吧?
I imagine you’re a master.
我猜你是带头的吧
Does Mark Antony know that you’re in the city?
马克·安东尼知道你在罗马吗?
I expect there are many citizens whose location is unknown to the Consul.
我猜执政官不可能知道每个市民的行踪
True, but he does like to know
是啊,但他应该会想知道
where the traitors are. Mother!
叛国者们的行踪 母亲!
Well, they are traitors, aren’t they?
他们是叛国者不是吗?
Antony is consul in Rome,
安东尼是罗马的执政官
and Octavian is deliberately challenging him.
而屋大维蓄意要绊倒他
If this is not a traitor, I don’t know what is.
如果他不算个叛国者,我不知道他能算什么
I have said what I must.
我该说的都说了
I will take your leave to go.
请您准许我离开
Tell my son I…
告诉我儿子我…
No, tell him nothing.
不,我没什么和他说的
Send to tell Antony that Marcus Agrippa is in the city.
派人去通知安东尼 玛尔库斯·阿格里帕在罗马
Mother, no!
母亲,不要!
Who knows what Antony will do to him?
谁知道安东尼会对他做出什么事来!
Nothing pleasant, I would think.
反正不会是什么好事
He is your son’s friend.
他是你儿子的朋友
I have no son.
我没有儿子
Althea, my honey. How goes it?
嘿!艾泰亚,亲爱的你好吗?
You know you’re not allowed in the kitchen. But I’m hungry.
你知道他们不允许你进厨房♥的 但我饿了
You won’t tell on me, will you?
你不会告发我的吧?
You should try some.
你该尝尝
We’ve been waiting for you.
我们在等你
Keep waiting. Where’s your mistress?
等你们的吧,宝贝 你的女主人在哪儿?
Never mind about my mistress. I want to speak to her.
女主人不会来 我要和她说话
She doesn’t speak to the like of you.
她不会和像你这样的人说话
And I don’t speak to the like of you.
我也不会和像你这样的人说话
She wants the job done, she’ll see me.
她要我办事就要出来见我
You speak to me.
你直接和我说
Maybe some other time.
那改天好了
Wait.
等等
So you’re Servilia, then, are you?
这么说你就是赛维莉娅?
Choice. Very choice.
没说的,真是没说的
Address me by my name again
你敢再直呼我的名字
and I’ll have your tongue nailed to a wagon wheel.
我会把你的舌头钉在车轮上
Forgive me. I’ve not spoken to nobility before.
原谅我,我没和贵族说过话
What’s his name? Duro.
他叫什么? 杜罗
Eleni was right.
艾伦尼说的没错
You’re a pretty little man, aren’t you?
你是个漂亮的小家伙,不是吗?
You’ve been in the house of the Julii for some time now.
你混进优利亚家里已经有段时间了
Why is Atia still alive?
为什么阿提娅还活着?
Trouble’s finding the right time.
时机还不成熟
They always eat together, her and the daughter.
她们一直一块儿吃饭 她和她女儿
If I can kill the young cunny I can do it tomorrow.
如果你不介意把那个小妞 一块儿干了 – 我明天就干 – 不
No. No harm to the girl.
不要伤害那个女孩
Well, then, if I could only put the poison on Antony’s cock, we’d be sweet.
好吧 如果我能在安东尼的鸡♥巴♥上下毒 事情就好办多了
The domina dines on that regular.
女主人每餐必吃
Failing that, you’ll have to be patient.
可惜不行 所以你得耐心点
You have only foul jokes to tell me.
你只有这些愚蠢的笑话告诉我
Why are you come here? Shekels, queen.
那你来干什么? 雪克尔(古罗马钱币),女王
Shekels. He wants money.
雪克尔 他要钱
Has he not already been paid?
他没有拿到钱吗?
The job’s taking longer than we thought.
办这事儿花的时间比我们预计的要长
Let’s be fair.
多劳多得不是吗?
Give him what he asks.
给他
Make it 300.
我要300
Wait!
等一下!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!