You still hungry, big guy?
你还饿吗 大块头
Well, say hello to my little friends.
和我的小朋友们打声招呼吧
Try it again. Whale Wash,
再来一次 洗鲸厂
you get a whale of a wash and the price…Oh, my gosh.
洗鲸厂 物超所值的大清洗 价钱还天大的划算
All right. You got it right.
对了对了 你说对了
Everybody out of the way.
走开 大家让开
Blow out. Shark!
闪开 鲨鱼
Come on, Lino, it’s time to clean up your act.
好了 李诺 是时候金盆洗手了
Pop, leave him alone.
爸 放过他吧
All right, Lino. Game’s over.
好了 李诺 投降吧
Lenny? What are you doing in there?
雷尼 你在这里干嘛
Sorry. Where’s Lino?
对不起 李诺呢
He’s right behind me, isn’t he?
不是在我后面吗
You’re mine now.
现在你是我的了
Let’s finish this, Sharkslayer. Oh, we’re about to.
结束这一切吧 鲨鱼猎手 正有此意
Thank you for coming to Whale Wash.
谢谢您光临”洗鲸厂”
OK, somebody needs to get me out of the bubble. Today.
好了 谁救我出去 今天救我出泡沫
Angie… The Sharkslayer does it again.
安琪 鲨鱼猎手又成功了
This time, luring two sharks into his death-trap of hygiene.
他把两条鲨鱼 引入”卫生陷阱”
Oscar, you’re the somebody everybody wants to be.
大家都希望成为你 鲨鱼猎手 鲨鱼猎手
The top of the food chain. Tell our cameras how it feels to be you.
在食物链的最高处 告诉观众你有什么感想
Angie. Oscar, get me outta here, quick.
奥斯卡 快把我弄出去
I need a head start to get as far away as possible.
我需要重新开始 能有多远就走多远
Look what you did to him.
看你对他做了什么
Wati. No! It’s a misunderstanding.
不是 这全是场误会
Sharkslayer. Over here. Sharkslayer. Sharkslayer.
在那里 鲨鱼猎手 鲨鱼猎手 鲨鱼猎手
Stop!

I am not a real Sharkslayer!
我不是真的鲨鱼猎手
I lied. What?
我撒谎了 什么
And I’m not a real financial advisor.
我也不是真的财务顾问
OK.

It was an anchor that killed Frankie.
杀死法兰奇的是个锚
I didn’t have anything to do with it, and neither did Lenny.
不关我的事 也不关雷尼的事
If that was true, why did you run away?
如果是真的 你为什么逃走
Because you always wanted me to be like Frankie.
因为你一直希望 我像法兰奇一样
I’ll never be the shark you want me to be.
可是我永远成为不了 这样的鲨鱼
What is your problem?
有什么问题
So your son likes kelp.
你儿子喜欢吃海草
So his best friend is a fish.
他最要好的朋友是条鱼
So he likes to dress like a dolphin. So what?
他喜欢装装扮成海豚 那又怎样
Everybody loves him just the way he is.
大家都喜欢这样的他
Why can’t you?
你为什么就不能
Don’t make the same mistake that I did.
别犯了我犯过的错误
I didn’t know what I had until I lost it.
别等到失去了才知道曾经拥有
Will you get me outta this so I can hug my kid and tell him I’m sorry?
快放我出来 让我拥抱儿子向他道歉
Pop.

Come here, you.
过来
I love you, Son, no matter what you eat, or how you dress.
我爱你 儿子 无论你 喜欢吃什么穿什么
Oscar?
奥斯卡
Angie?
安琪
Angie, I wish I knew now what I knew then.
只怪当初不知道 希望你知道我现在知道的
I mean, I wish you knew what I knew, I mean, before this…
我是说 希望你知道我知道的 在这之前
You’re blowin’ it, man.
老兄 你窘大了
Mind your business. It’s emotional and it’s pressure.
别管闲事 好吗 这是个动人 紧张的时刻
What I’m saying, I just…
我想说的是
I didn’t need the top of the reef.
我不必住在岩礁山顶
Everything I wanted was right there in front of me the whole time.
我所需要的一切 一直都在这里 就在我眼前
Well, what about being a somebody?
你不想当重要人物吗
I’m nobody without you.
没有你我什么都不是
You’re not helping.
别帮倒忙
Come here, you big dumb dummy-head.
过来 这这个大傻蛋 大笨蛋
I never told you two this, but you’re the best henchman a guy ever had.
我从没对你们说 你们天下间最好的手下
C’mon, group hug.
过来 一起拥抱
Sorry, man. Come, Sykes, try again, mon.
对不起 对不起 来 斯盖丝 再来一次
Don’t fret. Forget it. The moment’s gone.
别恼 算了 过那刹那了
So, uh, Lino…
所以 李诺
Uh, Don…
先生
We cool, right? I mean, like the reef is safe?
我们和解了 岩礁安全了
Walk the streets, you know, without… aaah! You know.
我们可以自♥由♥在街上 游走不必害怕…
Yeah, we’re cool.
嗯 我们和解了
Excuse me. Oscar. You’ve lost everything you lied so hard to achieve.
借过 奥斯卡 你要放弃辛苦骗来的一切
Tell me, what’s next for you?
告诉我 下来有什么打算
Come on, everyone’s waiting, Mr Manager.
快 大家都在等你 经理先生
All right, I just gotta put the finishing touch on my new desk.
还剩一点 给我的新桌子弄几下
Love ya, Pop.
我爱你 爸
Yo, dog. Sykes.
老兄 斯盖丝
All right, partner, let’s see what you can do.
好了 合伙人 让我们看看你有什么本事
Sykes and Oscar’s Whale Wash is now…
斯盖丝和奥斯卡的”洗鲸厂”
open for business.
现已开张
Yo, E, B.
唷 E B
Let’s get this party bumpin’.
派对开始了 尽情狂欢吧
Yo, yo. It’s E and B on the wheels of steel.
是尔尼和波尔尼为你播放歌♥曲
Yo, Christina. Missy.
克里斯丁娜 蜜西
How about we have a little Oscar-licious fun?
现在来点奥斯卡式的乐子 如何
Look at here.
瞧我的
Don’t try this at home by hurt yourself.
千万别在家里尝试 这个动作以免受伤
What’s up? Jinbo. Let it go.
怎么了 金宝 放开它
Hey, Angie,
嗨 安琪
sorry Pop and I are late. but we brought some new customers.
抱歉我们迟到了 不过 我们给你带来了新顾客
Hey, how ya doin’?
怎么样?
OK, guys, come on in.
进来吧
No, no. Snap it, snap it. You’re not snapping it.
不不 要打响它 你没打响它
I’m snapping it.
我在打响它了
A lot of great whites can’t do it, yo. Yo?
没关系 很多大白鲨都无法做到 是么?
Yo, what’s up? What’s up with what?
唷 怎么了 什么怎么了?
Yo, yo, yo. Yo, yo, yo. Yo, yo…
什么怎么 唷 唷 唷 唷
You say “yo” one more time, I’m gonna yo you.
再唷一声我就把你”唷”了
Sorry.
对不起
OK, doo, I pimped your hide. All right.
好了 给你车子”打扮”好了 好
Hey. You think this is funny?
看看 嗨 你觉得很好笑吗
What am I, a clown to you?
你当我是什么 小丑
What you got? You don’t want none of this.
你有什么? 你不会想要的
You gotta be kidding. Break it down, fellas.
比比看 你不怕 你输定了
You got served.
你心服口服了吧
Hello? Hello.
哈罗 哈罗
Oscar? Listen, baby, I know I was a bad girl,
奥斯卡 宝贝 我知道我以前很坏
but, come on, you’d have to be crazy not to take me back.
不过如果你不要我 那就是真的疯了
Did someone say crazy?
有人说”疯”了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!