嘿 马克 别这样 冷静一下 老兄
Hey, Mark. Come on. Just chill out, man.
喔 天啊 嘿 快起来 – 嘿 你!
Oh, Jesus. Hey, wake up. – Hey, you!
给我起来 你拿了我的东西对不对!
Get up. You have my shit!
在我打爆你之前把那玩意拿开 老兄
Put that shit away before I kick your ass, man.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
别在我背后! 我不想伤害你!
Get off my back! I don’t want to hurt you!
过来啊!
Come here!
什么?什么? – 来啊. 清空你的口袋
What? What? – Come on. Empty your pockets.
这一点都不酷 马克! – 等下就知道酷不酷了
This is fucking uncool, Mark! – We’ll see about cool in a minute.
好吧 看清楚 他什么都没有 我告诉过你了
All right. See, he doesn’t have anything. I told you.
闭嘴!兄弟! – 没事了 老兄
Shut up! Man! – That’s it, dude.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你很抱歉? – 是啊 我以为你拿了我的东西
You’re sorry? – Yeah, I just thought you had my shit.
是喔 去你的!
Well, fuck you, man!
嘿 别这样 去你的 我说了我很抱歉
Hey, don’t say that, fuck you. I said I’m sorry.
最好是 去你的! – 我说抱歉了!
No, fuck you! – I said sorry!
别这样 叭咘 你就像我的兄弟 – 少来 走开
Come on, Bob. You’re like my brother. – No. Get away.
好吧 我不气了 好吧 – 还是朋友?
All right. I’m not mad. Yeah. – You’re my friend, huh?
给我亲一下 – 没问题
Give me a kiss. – All right.
那就好了
Here you go.
嘿 我有吓到你吗?
Hey, did I scare you?
这不会吓到我
It didn’t scare me.
只是个玩笑 你了解的
It was a joke, you know.
还真好笑 – 是啊 很好
That’s funny. – Yeah. Okay.
好一个笑话 伙伴 – 很好
Good one, buddy. – Okay.
你射了沙发 – 你懂个屁?我会再买♥♥个新的
You shot the couch. – You know what? I buy a new one.
喔 又来了 – 我提议我们出去偷台车如何?
Oh, there you go. – I say we go out and steal a car, huh?
好啊 – 好吗?走吧
All right. – Okay? Let’s go.
庞克摇滚 或许你该离枪远一点
Punk rock. Maybe you should just leave the gun, though.
所以马克和叭咘合好了 因为这就是马克
So Mark and Bob made up ’cause that’s just how Mark was.
你能怎么办? 他稍后偷了辆车
What could you do? Later he stole a car.
不是因为他需要 他早就有车 差不多三辆吧
Not that he needed a car. He already had, like, three cars.
我想有趣还是有趣
But I guess fun is fun.
兜了一阵子 耍蠢… 我跟马克
We drove around for a while, got stoned… me and Mark.
叭咘才刚喝了啤酒
Bob just drank beers.
我们喇赛并听着马克那些不合理的理论
We talked and listened to Mark’s nonsense theories about everything.
知道 Ronald Reagan有什么好笑的吗?
You know what the funny thing is about Ronald Reagan?
事实上 只剩一颗睪丸的可怜虫没啥好笑的
Actually, it’s not that funny because the poor guy has only one testicle left.
骗人 – 是真的 我曾看过照片一次
No shit. – It’s true. I saw a picture once.
去你的 老兄! – 这就解释了很多事
Fuck, dude! – That explains a lot.
罗尼
Ronnie.
世界无法自清 所以这才会这么脏
The world has no way to clean itself. That’s why there is so much dust.
有条地下道路 从德州开到华盛顿
There is this underground road, and it leads from Texas to D.C.
知道吗? 他们用来偷运幽浮
You know what? They smuggle UFOs through there.
这还真糟
It’s a bad thing.
不明飞行物体?
Unidentified flying objects?
你知道海豚进化成人了吗?
Did you know that dolphins are man-evolved?
你有听说吗?
Did you know that?
我看过一次 在希腊 半海豚半人
I saw once a half-dolphin, half-man in Greece.
当夜晚即将闭幕 马克决定丢弃赃车
And as the night closed, Mark decided to dump the stolen car.
你了解的 物证
You know, evidence.
沉了它
Sink.
沉了它 你这蠢猪!
Sink, you fool!
嘿 怎么沉不下去?
Hey, why won’t she sink?
嗯 可能是因为这是大盐湖
Well, it’s ’cause it’s the Great Salt Lake.
所以? – 是的 老兄 湖里有盐分
And? – Yeah, dude. There’s salt in it.
大概是 世界上最高盐分的湖了
It’s, like, the saltiest lake in the world.
才会使东西浮起来 你懂吗? – 浮着 漂浮
It makes things buoyant, you know? – Buoyant. It floats.
你一定在唬烂我
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
沉吧 你这蠢蛋!
Sink, you fool!
他妈的蠢蛋混帐湖!快沉吧!
You fucking stupid bastard lake! Sink!
你想对我做什么? – 好吧. 好 不 不 不
What are you trying to do to me? – All right. Okay. No, no, no.
妥当了 我们回家吧 – 各位!
That’s okay. Let’s go home. – Guys!
我跟你还没完!
I’m not done with you!
在这一切之后 马克还算不错啦…
But when all was said and done, Mark was an okay guy…
而跟他一起的夜晚就是无政♥府♥的证明
and an evening with him was proof of anarchy.
所以我们接纳他 他也加入我们的派对
So we accepted him, and he came to our parties.
嘿 我晚点来找你 好吗?
Hey, I’ll catch you later, all right?
除非我先看到你
Not if I see you first.
我知道你想说什么 – 抱歉 我可以过去吗?
I know what you’re talking about. – Excuse me. Can I get through?
嘿 Jen! – 喔 我喜欢你的房♥子
Hey, Jen! – Oh, I love your house.
谢谢 嘿 你看你 珍妮佛. 你看
Thank you. Hey, lookit, Jennifer. Lookit.
她是珍妮佛 她17岁 但看起来成熟多了
This is Jennifer. She’s 17. She looks a lot older.
她看起来老是因为生活真的磨人
She looks older ’cause this lifestyle really hardens you.
让你抓狂到骨子里 还带了她兄弟来…
It takes the piss out of you. And she’s got this brother…
放轻松! 她带的兄弟叫做克里斯
Easy over there! She’s got this brother named Chris.
他是这死亡摇滚庞克的人 而且他…
He’s this death rock punk guy, and he’s, like…
我♥干♥嘛告诉你 你待会就会认识他
I don’t know why I’m telling you about him ’cause you’ll meet him later.
这女孩… 绝对的美丽 就像派一样甜…
Now this girl… absolutely beautiful, sweet as pie…
是神放过前所未有的最优的孩子…
is the greatest child God ever put on this earth…
但你不会想和她搞在一起 当她还没药物治疗时…
but you do not wanna mess with her when she hasn’t had her medication…
在一个黑暗 废弃的巷道
in a dark, deserted alley.
她会 我再说一次 她会砍掉你的头
She will, I repeat, she will rip your head off.
这女孩是肉食性动物
This girl is a carnivore.
注意 肉食动物 小心点
Look. Carnivore. Be careful.
还有谁可以向你介绍?
Who else can I introduce you to?
真不敢相信! – 喔 耶 baby
Unbelievable! – Oh, yeah, baby.
这位是珊蒂 喔 天啊 珊蒂 我喜欢珊蒂
This is Sandy. Oh, my God, Sandy. I like Sandy.
现在珊蒂已经和无政♥府♥没什么关系了
Now, Sandy has nothing to do with anarchy in general.
她只是个美丽 不可思议 有趣 伶俐…
She’s just a beautiful, wonderful, funny, witty…
可爱 性感 指甲般柔韧 有点怪的女孩…
Ioving, sexy, tough-as-nails, a little weird girl…
而我完全的为她所着迷
and I absolutely adore her.
我很喜欢珊蒂
I like Sandy a lot.
这是摩登族约翰 现在 摩登族不算庞克
This is John the mod. Now, mods aren’t punks.
事实上我们跟摩登族有很多过节 但他没问题
We get in a lot of spats with mods, actually, but he’s okay.
他是那种自♥由♥游走于族群之间的人
He’s one of those kind of guys goes in between the tribes freely.
像个外交官员一样
Like a diplomat.
甘地! – 他总是带礼物来
Gandhi! – He always brings gifts.
哪来的啤酒? – 怀俄明 还会有哪里?
Where’d you get the beer? – Wyoming. Where else?
还真需要一点解说 啤酒在犹他的超♥市♥里很弱
This actually needs some explanation. Beers in supermarkets in Utah is weak.
三趴的假啤酒取代了六趴的一般啤酒
Three points instead of the normal six points of alcohol.
这是宗教影响 有如芒刺在背一般
It’s the religious influence, and it’s a pain in the ass.
对我这根本没道理 你嗑了酒精下去 就是嗑了
To me, it makes no sense. If you’ve got alcohol, you’ve got alcohol.
为何拿三趴取代六趴?
So why three instead of six?
知道一个酒鬼只要喝两倍量一样能醉吧
You know a drunk’s just gonna drink twice as many beers to get drunk.
所以不仅只能醉而已…
So not only do you have a drunk on your hands…
还是个胖又恶心的醉鬼
but you got a drunk who’s fat and gross.
没有更糟的了 想要货真价实的啤酒 有两个选择:
There’s nothing worse. So if you want real beer, you have two choices:
A 州立公卖♥♥酒铺
A, the state-run liquor store.
看到没 这可以买♥♥到正常的啤酒
You see, you can buy regular beer here.
盐湖城有三间这种店可以买♥♥的到
There are all of three stores in Salt Lake City to buy it.
但他们的时间烂毙了 遭受压♥迫♥
And their hours suck. Oppression.
还有 只有一些私人俱乐部外面买♥♥得到酒
Also, these were the only places to buy any alcohol outside of private clubs.
谁买♥♥的起 除了我老爸那类人之外?
Who can afford those, except for guys like my dad?
不要 停下来 停 停止他 来吧 别那样
Don’t. Quit it. Stop. Knock it off. Come on. Don’t do that.
他们都怎么叫你? 你有小名吗?
So what do they call you? Do you have a nickname?
啊 有 是啊 – TLM?
Ah, they do. Yeah. – TLM?
“长”人? – 第三只脚?
The long man? – Third leg material?
你可以喝到威士忌 琴酒 红酒
You could get whiskey, gin, wine.
这是他们特意保留 也是最糟糕的部分
Here’s where they kept it. And here’s the worst part.
身分证 孩子们
IDs, boys.
看吧 这收银员不只是收银员
See, this teller is not just a teller.
他是警♥察♥ 这家伙是个该死的警♥察♥
He’s a cop. This guy right there, he’s a fucking cop.
我们买♥♥了啤酒 这家伙叫了一台车监送我们到府
So we buy a beer, and this guy’s calling a squad car to follow us home.
因为他看着我们 他明白 “天啊 这些人会搞麻烦.”
‘Cause one look at us, and he knows, “Gosh, those guys are gonna be trouble.”
现在 叭咘与我不可能是清白的…
Now, Bob and I may not be innocent…
但我们还算守法的 大概
but we are usually pretty law-abiding, usually.
在这次事件中 我们很明显的没犯任何错
On this occasion, we had done absolutely nothing wrong.
我们看来十分可疑 没错 但这几年在预修法学班里…
We looked suspicious, yes, but in all the years of pre-law…
我揭露了许多体制下的矛盾…
I uncovered a lot of contradictions in the system…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!