别担心 猪头 你到不了那个阶段
All can make it to the test. And beyond.
我们都会撑到最后测验的 还可能
Freedom.
得到自♥由♥
One day. If you fight well.
如果角斗的好 总有一天会自♥由♥
Freedom, it’s piss without the money to keep it, Varro.
自♥由♥ 没钱自♥由♥就是个屁 维罗
Win the hearts of the crowd in the arena and you’ll be blessed with both.
赢得角斗场里大众的欢心
就会拥有金钱和自♥由♥
You fought the gladiators there.
你和角斗士们交手过
What do you think of our chances?
你觉得我们有机会吗
You’re all going to die.
你们都会死
Up! You will sleep when you prove yourselves men.
起来 证明自己是男人后才能睡觉
Ah!
保持队形
Keep pace!
It’s late.
天色已晚
It is. Return to your dreams.
是的 回去睡觉吧
In a minute.
马上
We need better wine.
我们需要更好的酒
We need many things.
我们需要很多东西
We’ll have them, again.
那些东西 我们会再次拥有的
The arrangements are set?
都安排好了吗
I’ve taken care of everything.
我已经计划周全了
Cannot fall short tomorrow.
明天的事不能失败
If I can secure Glaber’s patronage…
如果我能得到葛雷博的青睐
You will.
你会的
How are you certain?
你怎么这么确定
We’ve done everything we can.
我们已经尽力了
It’s in the hands of the gods now.
剩下的就听天由命了
Come to bed.
去睡吧
And bring that awful wine.
顺便把那杯劣酒拿来
I beg you.
我求你了
Do not fuck me.
你别再耍我了
Halt!

The day’s training will begin shortly.
今天的训练马上开始
Eat.
吃东西去
Eh! Jupiter’s cock.
他奶奶的
Now we train all day?
我们全天都得训练吗
Still believe every man will live to see the test?
你还认为每个人
都能活到参加测试的那天吗
Mostly.
大部分都可以吧
Yet the fool, then.
还这么天真啊
Batiatus paid for these men?
这帮人是巴蒂塔斯花钱买♥♥的吗
Very little, by the look of them.
看这些人的素质 应该没花多少钱
The roman way. Lives for coins.
果然是罗马人 人命如草芥
Some deserving more than others.
因人而异吧
I’ve heard a certain thracian was quite the price.
听说某人就很值钱的
I would see the cost rise higher still.
他还会继续升值的
Um!
I recall the hardship of the march,
我还记得我当新人那会
when I was a recruit.
训练是多么艰苦
You must be mad with hunger.
你们一定饿疯了吧
Fill your bellies!
尽情吃吧
Shit.

Wake me when it’s time to die again.
训练的时候再叫醒我
Apologies for the porridge.
麦片粥的事 抱歉
Barca finds the jest amusing.
巴尔卡闹着玩的
Least he didn’t piss in it this time.
至少这次他没往里面撒尿
Adds an unpleasant bite.
或者加点别的料
The days will be hard. Without food, more so.
饿着肚子日子很难过的
You would give me your bread?
你要把你的面包给我吗
Mine, no.
不是我的
I move things from here to there, this hand to that.
我只不过是投机倒卖♥♥
Even from outside these walls.
训练场内外都有生意
Whatever your needs, Ashur provides.
不管你需要什么 阿舒尔都能搞到
I owe no man.
我不想欠人情
I ask nothing in return.
我不求回报
My only concern is your strength and well being in the coming day.
我关心的只是
到时候你的力量和状态
Come to plain words.
别拐弯抹角
Simply stated, then.
那我就直说了
In addition to other services, I offer odds.
除了常规服务 我还经营赌局
Will this man live? That one die?
谁生谁死
How fast? How slow? On what day or hour?
早死晚死 何日何时
Games to pass the time. And the coin.
可以打发时间 还能赚钱
And how am I fixed?
我定价了么
Twelve to the one, favoring the mines.
1赔12 赌你被丢去矿区
Higher towards your death.
赌你没命的赔率更大
Crixus stands to lose a sum if you defy the numbering.
如果你挑战成功 克雷斯就会输光
I would see it so.
我也希望这样
Ahh.
Do not think me friend.
别当我是朋友
The thought is well removed.
我可没这么想
How did you manage this?
你怎么弄到的
By playing the odds.
靠运气
I fear they’re about to worsen.
恐怕情况更不妙了
Glaber.
葛雷博
You will address me by title of Legatus.
你要尊称我为将军
Yet the animal. The mark of your kind.
你们这种人 说到底还是畜生
Where is she?
她在哪里
Who?

That little wife of yours?
你的小娘子?
Where?
她在哪儿
Wherever I please!
我爱把她丢哪就丢哪
She served you no grievance.
她与你无冤无仇
No.
是的
None. But you…
完全没有 但是你
You have grieved me.
你冒犯了我
By stirring the auxiliary to desertion.
你煽动辅备军逃跑
Calling my command into question,
质疑我的军令
imperiling my standing with the senate.
危及我在元老院的地位
And then in the arena you grieve me again,
竞技场上 你再次冒犯我
by not knowing when to die.
该死的时候却苟活
My life, then.
那就用我的命
In exchange for hers.
换她的
Your life is no longer yours to bargain!
你的命不属于你 没资格讨价还价
If I wish it ceased,
如果我要你死
I have but to whisper
只要一句话
and good Batiatus will command it!
巴蒂塔斯就会照办
Then tongue the words in his ear.
那就去说吧
You mistake me, thracian.
你误会我了 色雷斯人
True. I once sought death in repayment for your slights.
没错 我曾想让你为傲慢付出死的代价
But I see the error of that now. Wishing for an end too quick.
但我现在意识到错误
那太便宜你了
No. My desires have turned to blood.
我要你血债血偿
Spilled by the drop, over time, until you are drained.
一滴一滴 直到血液干涸
I told you Rome’s shadow was vast.
我告诉过你 在罗马的天罗地网下
And you will yet die under it. Sliver by sliver, to the roar of the crowd.
你只是瓮中之鳖
以你万段碎尸 敬我万民之呼声
Oh.
A parting kindness, to bind us.
临别前送你件礼物 留作纪念
I took it from her thigh to preserve the scent.
从她腿上摘的 为留这女子体香
Before my men stained it with their own.
以免我的人把它熏臭
Raaa! No!

She was a savage amusement.
她真是野性难驯
And when the fight finally left her eyes.
当她不再抵抗
I sold her to an unpleasant syrian for half a coin.
我就将她贱卖♥♥给一个恶心的叙利亚人
You see the thracian finally learns his place before me.
看 色雷斯人终于在我面前懂规矩了
On his knees.
知道下跪了
Raaaa!
Your visit with the thracian was satisfying, then?
跟色雷斯人的会面还满意吗
The man is of no more concern to me.
那个人再与我无关
No none whatsoever! We’ve prepared a feast in your honor!
说的对
我们备了酒席为您接风
I leave for Rome.
我要去罗马
Rome? Now?
罗马 现在吗
Errr, something for your trip, then?
路上需要什么吗
You really shouldn’t have gone to the trouble, Lucretia.
真够你费心的 露迪雅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!