Gratitude for the gift.
多谢厚礼
It’s well received.
心领好意
I claim only its delivery.
我只是替人相赠罢了
He’s willing to see his bid for Gannicus doubled.
他愿意以双倍价格买♥♥入甘尼克斯
If accepted, he will grant your men strong position
你若接受 他将保证你手下角斗士
in the upcoming games of the Vinalia.
在将至的主神节竞技中势压群雄
This wine is from Tullius?
此酒乃图利乌斯所赠
I did not seek him out.
非我主动寻他
He approached me in the marketplace,
他在市集与我相遇
expressing regret that his business with you turned to excess.
诉说与你交易失败 行为失当的悔恨之心
He even paid for the wine that I’d selected for you.
他甚至慷慨解囊 甘付酒钱
A gesture of goodwill.
可见其示好之意
Do you see these marks upon me?
你可见我全身皮开肉绽
We must consider…
我们必须以大局
Do you fucking see them?! I see them.
你♥他♥妈♥的看不见吗 历历在目
That is the man’s true gesture, the only to be considered.
其意已明 与我乃不共戴天之仇敌
You counsel to suck the cock that pisses on me!
淋尿之辱犹恨 你竟亲吻仇敌烂屌♥
I merely counsel reason, as your father would.
我不过以大局为重 谨效令尊风范
To what purpose?
何事争吵
He brings word and gift from Tullius,
他携带图利乌斯之礼 替其美言
who yet seeks Gannicus to swell his ranks.
希望我转让甘尼克斯 壮其声威
After what he fucking did to you?
他如此糟践你 简直痴心妄想
Let us sweep aside such petty grievances in service of reason and reward
希望我们以所谓的大局为重 尽弃前辱
he offers twice the sum refused.
他还将买♥♥卖♥♥价格翻倍
And what, I wonder, does good Solonius receive for
吾自揣测 索罗尼斯又能从中渔利几何呢
convincing me to spread cheeks and accept deeper ramming?
毕竟你要说服我甘心受辱 与其把酒言欢
I would share equal position in the games.
我将有同等资格参加决斗赛
You are in remarkable condition, to claim my reflection.
你一直以来受我庇佑 势壮名显
Our fates move towards similar end, despite outward appearance.
你我同坐一船 虽两侧风景相异 但终点相同
Refuse Tullius’ offer,
若拒绝图利乌斯之意
and I shall join you in exclusion from the arena.
我将为你陪葬 一同被驱逐出角斗场
He makes such a threat?
他以此相胁
With exacting clarity.
其意甚明
I did not mean to see you burdened so.
我不知你也身负重压
I will think upon the matter.
容我考虑考虑
Tullius requires answer.
图利乌斯要求答复
I require a fucking moment!
我需要时间冷静思考
He wishes to present your man to Quintilius Varus tomorrow.
他希望明天将你手下猛将展示给克文提里乌斯·瓦鲁斯
Varus? He comes to Capua?
瓦鲁斯 他来到卡普亚了吗
Vettius is to meet him as he enters the city midday.
明日正午抵城 维提乌斯将为其接风洗尘
I held his acquaintance in Rome, a man of great influence.
此人在罗马名声显赫 位高权重
And coin.
财力雄厚
You would beg for Tullius’ scraps?
你愿意向图利乌斯摇尾乞怜
Without them, I fear we shall both go hungry.
不食嗟来之食 只能做饿死之鬼
Think upon it.
请君三思
And know that I stand with you, whatever your decision.
无论做出何种决定 我都将鼎力支持
I have witnessed greater spine within a snail.
其毫无忠贞之心 仅存奴颜媚骨之态
What are your thoughts?
夫君可拿定主意
Doctore!
教练
Send that fucking man to the mines!
将此等残弱败类送去做矿工
Do it!
立刻执行
No, Doctore!
不 教练
No, please! Doctore!
不 求求你了 教练
Dominus…
主人
We do not surrender in this fucking house!
巴蒂塔斯家族绝不允许跪地求饶
I’ll see these walls fall to ruin before Missio is given!
尔等当全力训练 断头洒血 不辱角斗士使命
It appears decision is made.
看来你意已决
Gannicus will one day stand the champion of Capua.
甘尼克斯终有一天会成为卡普亚的冠军
For the house of Batiatus.
为巴蒂塔斯家族争光
How do we manage such honor, if excluded from the games?
若无资格再入角斗场 又何来此等荣耀
Tullius but brokers interest.
图利乌斯虽然虎视眈眈
If a man of wealth and position such as Varus requested my men,
但如果像瓦鲁斯那样有财有势之人 看中我手下悍将
even he would be unable to refuse.
图利乌斯也只能拱手相让
He meets with Vettius.
维提乌斯将为其接风
You expect that fucking child to make introduction?
你指望那个乳臭未干的小子替你介绍吗
No, I expect him to bleed, as I rip Varus from his grasp.
不 我要让他命归西天 代他为瓦鲁斯接风
Halt!
停下
Rest!
休息
Eat!
取食
Ah, your numbers shrink like frightened cock.
朽木废柴 日渐淘汰
I would laugh as well
徒增笑柄
Shevuq leh. Barca yomeh yehweh leh bassima.
暂且放过他吧 巴尔卡自有妙计
A man is condemned to the mines, and they all fucking jest?
吾辈中人不幸沦落矿区 其人竟幸灾乐祸
If it were a brother lost, you would find the mood solemn.
若角斗士不幸殒命沙场 其人必沉痛哀悼
We must earn the fucking mark to gain respect.
唯有赢得角斗士印记 方可获取尊重
Or follow Indus to his fate.
否则命运当如恩达
I will not die a faceless slave, forgotten by history.
我不甘做无名奴隶 湮没史海
We shall rise together.
吾等当共同雄起
One day all the Republic will marvel at the sight of us.
终有一日 整个共和国都将为吾等驻目
Fucking savages.
操♥他♥妈♥的野蛮人
They pissed in the porridge.
他们在粥里撒尿了
Ah, I have had my fill.
酒杯盈满
Oh, finally, someone who can hold their wine!
酒过数巡 美人终至
I did not realize we were for company.
竟然有人相伴 实属意外
He leaves presently.
他即刻就走
Oh please, after we have finished the jug.
何急一时 待饮毕此壶琼浆
The last of my spoils to be shared with dearest of friends.
最后的战利品 但求与挚友共享
Replace dearest with only, and sentiment becomes truth.
说”挚友”恐有不妥 若说”唯一的朋友”情谊倒是可信
Hmm, subtle argument,
差之微妙
who was the better man as we sparred today?
吾二人今日之战 强者谓谁
My husband.
自是我夫君
You are swayed by the title of wife.
汝身为人♥妻♥ 自当有所包庇
One day we shall face each other upon the sand,
终有一日 吾二人将于沙场相决
and have true decision.
彼时再决出雌雄
What would really happen?
彼时当如何
If you had to face each other, sine missione?
若你二人身负使命 沙场相见
No quarter given, no mercy shown?
无人心慈 无人手软
I would give your husband a glorious death.
我将赐你夫君体面一死
You joke of killing a man you love.
杀害自己所爱之人 竟被你当做玩笑
When someday you may be asked to.
或许有一日 玩笑真会成为现实
Oh, you two are a perfect match, are you not.
汝二人真乃天生一对 佳偶天成
Both always fretting about what tomorrow may bring.
皆杞人忧天 忧明日之事
We are slaves.
吾等生而为奴
Burden of choice and conscience equally removed.
无选择之权 自也不必受良心之谴
We are truly free when we fight.
唯有角斗之时 才享有片刻自♥由♥
Or when we fuck which I shall leave to do presently.
巫山云雨之时倒也自♥由♥ 吾当即刻前去享受
It is you and my husband who are of a perfect match.
你和我夫君才是天作之合
One hides true thought in brooding silence.
一个缄默不语 不表真实想法
The other in boastful jest,
另一个侃侃而谈
meant to hold all at a fair distance.
却刻意保持一定距离
Melitta… I do not hold you at a distance.
玛丽塔 我并未刻意保持距离
You are my two favorite women in this world.
两位是我于世上最爱的人
And what happens brave Gannicus, when presented with circumstance
勇敢的甘尼克斯 倘若不能一笑而过
you cannot laugh or fight your way clear of?
亦无法战胜而退 你又当如何是好呢
Well, I may have to fuck my way clear of it.
那就一操而过
Good night!
好梦
Gannicus…
甘尼克斯
Never come up upon my back.
别躲在我背后
Apologies.
抱歉
I seek only advice for coming days.
我只想请教你 未来几天该如何应对
Heed Oenomaus’ instruction, you will earn your brand.
虚心接受奥诺马默斯的指导 便能获得印记
Till then, you stay from sight.
在那之前 滚远点
It is not the brand that concerns me.
我所担忧的并非印记
It is becoming champion.
而是如何成为冠军
There is only one way to become champion.
冠军之路只有一条
Never fucking lose.
永不战败
See Barca readied.
让巴尔卡准备一下
He is to accompany me into the city.
他陪将同我入城
Another stunt in the market?
又战集市
Does my last bodyguard’s death fucking elude?
不记得我的前一名护卫死了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!