I sent for Varinius, as you prompted.
我照你的建议 给瓦里留斯写了信
Only to have him shun word and touch.
结果他既不理我 更不碰我
You are no longer a girl, unblemished by the world.
你不是纯洁无暇的小姑娘了
You’re a woman now.
你现在是个女人
And our hands shape the fates,
当男人们兴奋得发抖时
when those of men tremble.
命运就掌握在我们手中了
It is I who tremble.
发抖的是我
The thought of Gaius’ hands upon me.
一想到盖尤斯摸我就发抖
There, there.
好了 好了
It is such desire that presents opportunity.
正因为如此 才有动手的机会呀
You suggest the impossible.
这种事情我做不到
I suggest only that you consider the years unfolding before you.
那你就想想以后的日子怎么过吧
Every moment swollen with the knowledge
盖尤斯·克劳迪斯·葛雷博在罗马
that Gaius Claudius Glaber
舒舒服服地生活
lives out his life in the privileged lap of Rome.
而你只能眼睁睁地度日如年
While your brother is forever denied breath.
你的哥哥则死不瞑目
It should not be so.
不应该这样
It should not.
是不应该
Everything I held dear was taken from me as well.
我所珍惜的一切也被夺走了
This house.
这个宅子
My husband.
我的丈夫
Promise of a child…
养儿育女的期望
The things that have been done to us cannot stand unanswered.
他们犯下的罪孽岂能不了了之
To allow it would be to turn
如果听之任之
from those we claimed to have loved.
我们怎么对得起死去的亲人
Is there no other course?
就没有别的方法了吗
If you wish to see your brother’s murder avenged…
如果你希望为哥哥的死报仇
blood must be spilled.
那就必须见血
She is moved towards deed?
你说服她了吗
I believe it so.
应该没问题
You are certain this is what you desire?
你真的是这样想的吗
If Gaius is not moved by pleading word,
既然言语打动不了盖尤斯
then I will have blood and death.
那我就选择鲜血和死亡
And in the bringing of it,
等到办成了这件事
my life returned to me.
生活就恢复原样了
Is it true?
是真的吗
That you depart for Rome?
听说你要去罗马了
I’m left with little choice.
我别无选择
It is a terrible thing
就这么走了
to be stripped of such.
真是太糟糕了
Made more grievous by hand that removes it.
那家伙给我造成的伤害不止如此
You speak of Varinius?
你说瓦里留斯
He once more makes attempt to claim what is rightfully mine.
他又打算夺走本应该属于我的东西
As Spartacus claimed my brother’s life?
正如斯巴达克斯夺走我哥哥的命
An unfortunate tragedy.
确实非常不幸
One that yet demands justice.
凶手还没有伏法
The Senate appoints Varinius the task.
元老院把任务给了瓦里留斯
I do not have faith in him,
我不相信他有能耐
to take the life of the man responsible for grievous injury.
干掉那个活该千刀万剐的家伙
Nor I.
我也不信
Yet we must turn from such thought,
还是别想这些不愉快的事了
and seek comfort in the hands of warm embrace —
不如在温暖的怀抱里寻找慰藉吧
Your fucking hands ripped my brother from this world.
就是你夺走了我哥哥的命
And mine shall see you from it.
我要你血债血偿
Gaius…
盖尤斯
I cast you aside…
我不要你
yet you save my life?
你却救我的命
You are my husband.
你是我的夫君
We cannot be what we were.
我们回不去了
Then let us be what we are.
那就不必回去了
We have done terrible things to each other.
我们都狠狠地伤害过对方
I would see such venom turned outward
如今我要调转矛头
to those truly deserving of it.
对付真正的敌人
Seppia.
赛皮娅
The Senate.
元老院
And the man they dispatch to steal your glory.
还有他们派来抢夺你荣誉的人
You would move against Varinius?
你要对付瓦里留斯
We are both monsters, Gaius.
我们都是怪物 盖尤斯
Let us be so together,
我们联起手来
and seize the fucking heavens.
搅个天翻地覆
I shall march to Vesuvius.
我要去攻打维苏威了
See it done.
完成心愿
Pause but a moment.
稍等片刻又如何
I have been too long absent you inside me.
你已经太久没有上我了
Forgive me.
原谅我
I lose myself in the moment.
我一时间失控了
No.

It is I who have been lost.
一直以来是我失控了
And your touch that guides me home…
是你的爱抚 指引我回家
And lift your sword
剑举高
Drain your wine
酒喝饱
Drain your cock
尿一泡
Dawn comes too soon night flees too soon
良宵苦短 黎明快到
So lift fucking cup! Lift fucking cup…
杯莫停 喝到高
I still believe you will see us all to untimely end.
我还是认为你会带我们早早送死
Yet it will be a glorious fucking death.
不过这种死法真♥他♥妈♥的痛快
The signal.
有信♥号♥♥
Glaber.
葛雷博
Glaber commands from the rear.
葛雷博躲在后面指挥
A coward’s position.
懦夫的做派
He will advance his troops in tight formation,
他的军队阵型非常紧密
intending to overpower.
实行压倒性打击
It is the Roman way.
这是罗马人的方式
We will teach them ours.
让他们见识一下我们的方式
Fall back to the temple!
退回神庙
Fulco!
伏尔柯
There are too many!
人太多了
Move!

Praetor!
民政官大人
The rebels are in retreat —
叛军撤退了
Phase one.
一排
Two.
二排
Three.
三排
Let’s march!

You are not the man I seek.
你不是我要找的人
Lay down your arms!
放下武器
Do it!
照做
Now we have steel.
这下我们有兵器了
Yeah!
好啊
Gather their weapons.
把他们的武器都拿过来
Yeah!
好啊
Varinius.
瓦里留斯
I owe you a debt of blood, for Acer and Rhaskos.
你还欠我一笔血债 艾克和莱斯克斯
And we shall see it paid, after answer is given.
等他坦白交代了 再报仇不迟
Where is Glaber?
葛雷博呢
Spartacus —
斯巴达克斯
Pull!

Ignite!
点火
Push!

On the ready!
准备
Ready!
准备
On my signal!
听我号♥令
Load!

Ignite!
点火
Release!

Again!
再来
We have to move!
我们必须撤走
Fall back!
撤退
Into the tunnel!
进地道
Go! Go! Go! Go!
走 走 快走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!