Then why would you do this?
那你为什么要做这些
Why would you take my life and that of my child?
为什么要夺去我和孩子的生命
Your child?
你的孩子
You are but a vessel.
你不过是工具
Carrying a gift from the gods to the House of Batiatus.
承载着诸神赐予巴蒂塔斯家族的厚礼
Now then.
那么
Let us see it unwrapped…
我们可以打开了
I owe you pain.
这是还给你的
Oenomaus!
奥诺玛默斯
Oenomaus…
奥诺玛默斯
I go to my wife’s arms.
我要回到妻子的怀抱了
We shall greet you in the afterlife, my brother.
兄弟 我们在另一个世界等着你
Secure the perimeter!
四处警戒
Signal all men to defend this position.
号♥令全军防御此地
Mark your stations!
各就各位
Romans ready!
罗马战士做好准备
Lucretiaaaaaaa!
露迪雅
Hush now little one.
小宝贝 别哭了
You are safe now.
你没事了
You are loved,
有人爱你
and shall be forever.
直到永远
Please.
求你了
Quintus always wanted a son.
昆图斯一直想要个儿子
Because of you,
多亏了你
we shall have one.
我们终于能实现愿望
No.

I will not die
我绝不会
at the hands of a fucking slave!
死在奴隶的手里
I am a free man.
我是自♥由♥人
The Roman finally learns his place before us!
这个罗马人总算搞清楚了他的地位
On his knees!
跪在我们面前
You’ve won nothing.
你根本没赢
Rome will send legions in my wake.
罗马即将派出大军为我报仇
And one day soon you shall fall to deserved end.
终有一天 你们会死无葬身之地
Perhaps.
也许吧
Yet it is not this day.
但绝不是今天
Let Rome send their legions!
罗马大军尽管来吧
We will face them!
我们迎接挑战
And see all follow Glaber in death!
要他们全都步葛雷博的后尘
Now we will become an army.
我们就要成为一支军队了
Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯
Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!