He reached for sword to strike when you presented back!
他想拿剑 从背后攻击你
He was reaching for the food, you mad cunt!
他只是去拿吃的 你这个疯女人
Hold tongue, or see it ripped from fucking head.
闭嘴 不然就拔掉你的舌头
Take pause, brother.
冷静 兄弟
Attius stands with us.
埃提斯是我们一边的
He stands a fucking Roman.
他替该死的罗马人说话
The man has never raised voice in anger, to slave, or any other.
这人不管对奴隶还是对谁 从不耀武扬威
How do your friends differ,
你的朋友们这样做
from the fucking villain they brand me?
跟他们眼里的那些渣滓有什么区别
Was he reaching for the bread?
他是去拿面包吗
I did not think it.
我不信
And what if you were mistaken?
如果是你弄错了呢
The result the same.
有什么区别
A Roman that shall never raise hand against us.
决不允许罗马人威胁到我们
I have never held love for any of such name,
我对罗马人没有任何感情
yet he held no threat Men such as him hold the greatest.
但他对我们没威胁 他那种人威胁最大
True intent, shrouded behind mask of kind and gentle face.
表面和善可亲 往往一肚子坏水
Have you known his reflection?
你见过这样的人
Before I came to the mines of Lucania.
在我去卢卡尼亚矿区之前
This one carried gentle name of Herius.
有一个名叫海瑞斯的人
Husband. Father of two young daughters.
有妻子 和两个小女儿
He saw me fed. Bathed.
他给我吃的 让我洗澡
Allowed me to feel safe for the first time since being turned
我在离开巴蒂塔斯家后
from the House of Batiatus.
第一次感觉到安全
When his family took to sleep, he came to me.
等他家人都睡了后 他来找我
Lifting me in his arms.
把我抱起来
I thought it a dream at first.
刚开始我还以为是在做梦
There was a place,
那个地方
removed from the grounds of his villa,
离他的宅子很远
where wagons were crafted and repaired.
那里是制♥作♥和修理马车的地方
He applied his many tools inside me.
他在我身上用了很多工具
Before turning them to outward flesh.
最后到处都沾满了血肉
I wish I had power to seize memory,
我希望能抓住你的记忆
and with hands strip it from life.
将它彻底赶出你的生活
It is not the one that shadows mind.
那不是最让我难过的部分
What I saw in morning light,
我在晨光中看到的情景
forever darkens thought.
才是一生难忘的阴影
The man himself,
那个男人
greeting his wife
用亲吻和温暖的笑容
with kiss and warm smile.
问候妻子
His daughters laughing upon his knee.
他的女儿在他膝上欢笑
The beast from the previous night transformed,
前一晚那个嗜血的野兽
into a man who held no threat.
摇身变成了最温柔的男人
I have no words.
我无话可说
You do not need them.
你不需要说话
Knowing, you are at my side gives comfort enough.
只用知道 你在我身边给了我安慰
I will always stand so.
我永远都不离开你
All the fucking stalls bear same misfortune.
所有的粮食都成这样了
And of the remainder?
剩下的呢
How long will it see us fed? Two weeks.
够我们吃多久 两周
Perhaps more,
也许可以更久
if we’re cautious and our numbers do not swell.
如果我们 省着用 而且人数不增加
Fuck the gods.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯
Ships weigh anchor off our coast.
码头有船停靠
It seems we have drawn notice.
看来有人注意到我们了
Sanus.
赛纳斯
What do your eyes fall upon?
你看到什么了
Four men approach. Armed.
有四个人过来 全副武装
One with cask perched atop shoulder.
有个人扛着一只桶
Romans?
罗马人吗
Not fucking likely, by appearance.
外表看起来不大像
Raise the gate.
打开门
What shit is this?
这他妈什么人
Brigands of Cilicia.
西利西亚的强盗
Pirates?
海盗
I would speak with the man that has claimed this city.
我要跟这里管事的人说话
Your words fall upon his ear.
他正在听你说话
What business do you break?
来这儿有何贵干
You are Spartacus?
你就是斯巴达克斯
I stand so named.
正是本人
The same fiend that brought down the arena in Capua?
就是你搞垮了卡普亚竞技场
Defeated Glaber at Vesuvius?
在维苏威大败葛雷博
Wrought untold suffering upon the Republic and its people.
给共和国和罗马人造成了难以估量的伤害
All deeds claimed with pride.
这是我的荣耀
Then I call you fucking brother!
那我就当你是兄弟
Let us share gift of wine,
一起畅饮美酒
and break words towards common enemy!
痛骂我们共同的敌人
Gaius!
盖乌斯
It has been too many years.
多年不见
They have been unkind to you, old friend.
岁月不饶人啊 老友
At least I do not stand woolly fucking goat!
至少我不像一头毛茸茸的山羊
Crassus denies me sharpened blade.
克拉苏不让我刮脸
Under what purpose?
为什么
A personal matter,
他的想法
concerning only those within his confidence.
只有他信任的人才知道
Regrettably none stand so here.
可惜这儿没这种人
You have received message in advance of our arrival, Mummius?
你提前收到了我们到来的消息吗 莫姆缪斯
We stand ready to march upon your command.
我们准备好了 等你下令就出发
Have use of my tent until such a time.
在此之前先用我的营帐吧
Come!

I would leave these boys to their plotting
让小子们留在这里谋划
and hear of your adventures with Antonius.
你来给我说说安东尼乌斯的情况
Impudent shit.
真是放肆
He brushes you aside in favor of swallowing Caesar’s cock.
他把你晾在一边 去舔恺撒的鸡♥巴♥
Let us pray he chokes upon it.
但愿噎不死他
Adherbal!
阿德贝尔
Break open cask so we may share drink.
把桶打开 我们畅饮美酒
I would break words in advance.
我们先谈谈吧
While mind is yet unclouded.
现在还没有搞清楚状况
Heracleo is your guest,
赫拉克里奥是你的客人
and I am at your will.
我是你的仆从
It is an honor for me to be across from the man
你♥他♥妈♥的本事这么大 能偷一座城
who steals an entire fucking city!
能见到你是我的荣幸
It was the fucking Romans who stole freedom from us.
是该死的罗马人偷了我们的自♥由♥
We merely seize what is owed.
我们只是拿回我们应有的
I favor turn of your reason, brothers.
我喜欢你们的说法 兄弟
Some Romans yet live within Sinuessa?
希留爱沙还有罗马人活着
A few.
有一些
The Aedile among them?
市政官也活着吗
He does not.
没有
You are sure of this? His villa now stands ours.
确定吗 我们占了他的宅子
His claim to it severed by my own hand.
是我亲手解决了他
Then I too have been injured.
那我也受伤了
This man speaks in fucking riddles.
这人说话总他妈兜圈子
Straighten tongue,
有话直说
or fall from presence.
不然就滚
The Aedile and I had an arrangement.
市政官跟我有个协议
He brokered such with men of your calling?
他跟你这种人做生意
Openly, no.
当然不是公开的
Yet many things are born of dark corners.
很多事情都是暗地里进行的
The seas are fraught with dangers…
大海充满了危险
especially for those who,
尤其是对那些
consider themselves his competitor.
把他当成敌手的人
In return for your “Services”?
怎么回报你们的服务
Knowledge of time and route of unfortunate vessels.
透露那些可怜的船只何时起航 走哪条线
All goods aboard, added to my own,
船上的货物 算到我的货物里
with the seal of the Aedile
再在这份新的清单上
pressed upon new manifest.
加盖市政官的公章
What cause does thief upon wave need of parchment and seal?
盗贼为什么要跟协议和公章扯上关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!