I begin to believe in your gods.
我开始相信你说的神了
I ordered them to stand ground but they fled.
我命令他们坚守阵地 但他们逃跑了
What punishment would you have me inflict?
您想让我受到怎样的惩罚
He took something from me.
他夺走了我的东西
And I would have something in return.
那我也要夺走他的东西
If errant word falls from mouth, only suffering will follow.
说错一个字 就等着受苦吧
Come, my love.
来吧 亲爱的
She stands a Roman.
她是罗马人
I stand nothing but a slave.
我现在只是奴隶
You will regain sense.
你给我恢复理智
It is you who has no sense.
失去理智的是你
Donar!
多纳
Fucking traitor. Have you lost mind?
该死的叛徒 你疯了吗
Castus came to aid!
卡斯特斯是来帮忙的
We must see all that remain to safety of the ridge.
我们必须确保剩下的人安全撤到山上
Move quickly! And do not turn back!
快走 不要回头
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus is no fool.
斯巴达克斯不是傻子
You expect him to wait in driven snow
你觉得他会在大风雪中
for you to arrive and announce his end?
等你到来 给他致命一击吗
That is exactly what I expect.
那正是我所期待的
Give count to those who have fallen! I would have number!
清点下死者 看看损失了多少人
The gods march us halfway to fucking Olympus,
诸神逼着我们一路走向奥林匹斯山
only to piss on us from atop a wall.
就为了往我们头上撒尿吗
We must make new attempt.
我们必须找到新的出路
While we do not quit in silence,
我们不要默不作声地当胆小鬼
but march with thunder threating the heavens.
我们要发起震天动地的进攻
And see old men strom their wall?
拿脑袋去撞他们的墙吗
Until last woman and child,
直到最后一个女人和孩子
and see it to ruin.
非叫它倒塌不可
I can not risk futher resource.
我不能冒这样的险
Crassus has turning us from warming moves
克拉苏就是要逼我们无路可走
into his traps.
踏进他的陷阱
And you would be slaughter
而你会因愚蠢的举动
in foolish action.
丢掉小命
I but seek path on this fucking Ridge.
我只是想在山上找条路
Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯
Crassus’ army approaches from the mountain pass.
克拉苏的军队从隘口那边过来了
Move all those who cannot fight to safe distance.
不能打仗的都撤到安全地方去
See the others to weapons.
剩下的准备迎战
We will show the man forged of gold
让这个腰缠万贯的人瞧瞧
the cost of our lives.
想杀我们得付出什么代价
We shall see Roman blood upon fucking snow!
用罗马人的血把他妈的雪地染红
Or our own in glorious death!
或者光荣战死 血洒白野
Hold!
别动
Calm yourselves!
都冷静下
Your words move against purpose.
你这话对打仗没好处
We must press attack,
我们得主动出击
before his army washes over us.
以免陷入被动
They do not intend to advance.
他们没打算进攻
The gods hold you privy to the future now, do they?
诸神还给了你预言未来的能力吗
I am but familiar with unfortunate past.
我只是有过不幸的经历而已
I served in the Roman auxiliary when I was yet of Thrace.
我还在色雷斯时 曾在罗马辅备军中服役
Crassus’ men did not fall to battle formation.
克拉苏的人马没有排出进攻阵形
But they hold advantage of numbers.
但他们人数占绝对优势
Why pause short of blood?
为什么不把我们一举消灭
They but await their commander.
要等他们的将军来了才动手
The legion takes position upon the ridge?
军队在山上驻扎好了
With your praetorium to be set at forward position, as commanded.
正在按您的命令在前线安置大帐
Break urgent word when it’s prepared.
准备好了就迅速来报
I would lay eyes upon war’s end at nearest opportunity.
我要亲眼见证此次大胜
Imperator.
遵命
I have been delayed from appointed hour by pressing need.
我有急事耽搁了
Apologies.
十分抱歉
None expected.
没事
I’m sure you this much needed of you, upon victory.
我知道您军务缠身
How fares Caesar?
恺撒怎么样
He yet licks his wounds.
还在舔伤口
Or rather drops coin for more pleasing form to apply balming tongue.
或者这么说吧 花天酒地买♥♥安慰
Gratitude for seeing duties to completion,
感谢你不负使命
and not falling prey to baser desires of your own.
没有沉溺于私欲
A man must choose proper moment to seize pleasure.
男人行乐要选对时机
Mine is forever entwined with your own.
而我唯您马首是瞻
I stand moved by sentiment.
听你这么说我很感动
As I do by the way you’ve afforded yourself of late.
你最近的所作所为也让我很满意
You honor me, Imperator.
您过奖了 统帅
You honor yourself in deed and action.
你的言行值得褒奖
I would see such spirit greet newest command.
我想让你以这种心态迎接新的任务
Speak it, and see it done.
全凭您吩咐
I wish this chest spirited from sight.
我想让这个箱子从我面前消失
A simple task, yet one of grave importance.
任务虽然简单 却意义非凡
Where shall I place it?
应该把它放哪儿
Crack seal, and make own decision.
打开看看 自己决定
My armor…
我的盔甲
The hour rushes to Spartacus’ end.
斯巴达克斯时日无多
I would have my Word and my Will
我要你继续代我行使权力
once more at my side upon final battle.
再次与我并肩作战
I would have my son.
父子齐上阵
As I would stand with you.
我愿与您同上战场
Father.
父亲
See yourself to proper dress.
好好穿戴上
There is much of our future to turn upon discussion.
未来还有很多事需要商讨
You prove yourself yet mortal.
原来你也是血肉之躯
A scratch, all but forgotten.
一点小伤不要在意
I will see to fresh bandage.
我给你换绷带
Wine and the warmth of your thighs
美酒 还有你的软玉温香
is all comfort needed.
就足够安抚我了
Blood shall wait upon the day I draw it from those
至于血债嘛 等到那一天
who have dared move against me.
我宰了那帮贼人自能偿还
And they shall tremble with fear…
他们一定吓得五体投地
As I now tremble before Jupiter’s cock…
正如我拜倒在朱庇特的胯下
Vacate!
搬过来
Quick as you can!
越快越好
A storm is coming.
暴风雪要来了
And with it death upon frozen wind.
寒风可是要冻死人的
Storm certain, yes.
暴风雪是要来了
Yet not its hour…
不过还没到
You would move to fuck,
罗马人都到了眼皮底下
with Rome’s might breathing upon our necks?
你居然还有心情做♥爱♥
If I for afterlife,
就算要死
I take memory of your cock inside me.
我也要死在你的胯下
Let us turn thought from ourselves,
还是先别想我们自己了
and see them towards deeper needs.
干点正事吧
Your words sound as Spartacus.
你这口气跟斯巴达克斯一样
They are my own.
是我的真心话
Heed them as you will.
听不听由你
You traitorous fuck!
你个操蛋的叛徒
Donar, Nemetes and hundreds of our brothers
多纳 纳美特斯人和我们数百名兄弟
lay dead in the city.
都死在了城里
Yet you take fucking meal!
你♥他♥妈♥的还有饭吃
Gratitude.
谢谢
Your stew was turning stomach.
你的炖汤真是倒胃口
Fucking Cilician shit!
混♥蛋♥西利西亚人
Brictius!
布瑞克提斯
Fall from fucking sight.
给我滚
If you were not Agron’s boy,
你还护着这婊♥子♥
you would stand as bloodied for shielding this little cunt.
你要不是艾力冈的人 我早就揍扁你了
Place Agron from thought,
有本事的话
if you believe your cock of a size.
别管艾力冈 来揍我啊
For such a little man you speak as if a titan.
别看你人小 气势还挺足

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!