That ain’t even right,
那还是不对
We can take this car to Stuckey’s, Probably get more money, too,
我们可以把这车给斯达奇 可以多弄到些钱
I’m sorry, Yeah,
对不起 你说什么
You could take this car to Stuckey’s,
你要把这车给斯达奇
You know something, Mac? You young dudes ain’t got no respect, No loyalty,
麦克 你知道吗? 你这样的年轻人得不到任何尊敬和忠诚
Why don’t you bring me a Escalade or something to get back in my good graces?
你为什么不给我找个台阶下 看看能不能原谅你们呢?
We just got you this car, An Escalade,
我们刚拿到这车 找个台阶
We’ll get you an Escalade, What did you say?
我们会给你一个台阶下的 你刚才说什么?
Nothin’, man, Yeah, nothing,
没什么 先生 好吧 没什么
So, can I still come to the party?
那么 我还能来参加聚会吗?
Skinny, come on! He ain’t say nothin’ about me,
斯肯尼 出来! 他没说我什么
He said y’all couldn’t go to the party, He didn’t say nothin’ about Skinny,
他说你不能去参加聚会 他刚才可没说斯肯尼什么
Will you shut up?
闭嘴!
Ready? Down, up, step, turn,
准备好了? 下 上 走 转弯
Pique and What the hell is a pique?
侧弯然后 侧弯是什么鬼东西?
This is a pique,
这就是侧弯
We do the turn and land face to face, OK?
我们要转弯 然后面朝面 怎么样?
I get it Do it again,
我知道了 再来
It’s just What?
刚才 什么?
It’s just stiff, This whole thing is stiff, It’s boring,
太呆板了 整个都很呆板 没劲
Boring?
没劲?
Don’t look at me like I’m stupid, I know you know what I’m sayin’,
别看着我好像我是傻子 我想你知道我说的是什么
Fine, Well, that’s the way it is, so
行 这样 这个就是这种方式 然后
Fine,

Ready? And
准备好了? 然后
Down, up
下 上
step, turn, pique, and
走 转身 侧弯 然后
Like this? Um
像这样? 嗯
OK, I am starving,
好了 我饿了
Tyler’s just here until Andrew’s back,
安德鲁回来之前泰勒会在这里
And why is this the first time I’m hearin’ about it?
为什么我头一回听说呢?
We still have work to do,
我们还有事情要做
Wait, I can’t watch? Is he that bad?
等一下 我不能看? 他不是那个坏?
Goodbye, You can tell me!
再见 你得告诉我!
OK,
好吧
OK, um
好 嗯
I’ll see you tomorrow, All right, I’ll see you tomorrow,
明天见 那好 明天见
OK,

Can you come to the club and hear me sing with Colin on Saturday?
你星期六能来俱乐部听我和科林唱歌♥吗?
Ooh, maybe you can bring Tyler,
噢 也许你该带上泰勒
Can you stop talking about how hot he is?
你能否不要再提他是多么火热了吗?
OK, Brett’s not around,
好吧 布莱特不在
so why do you keep denying the obvious? It’s so obvious,
你为什么拒绝这么明显的事? 太明显了
OK, fine, Tyler’s good looking, but he’s annoying,
好吧 泰勒长得确实很不错 但是也让人讨厌
See? Your guard’s up, and that must mean that you like him,
看到没? 你的反击在加强 那说明你喜欢他
You couldn’t be more wrong, Ooh!
你大错特错了! 噢!
And defensive, too.
你也不必这样吧
You know, that must mean that you, um really, really like him,
你知道 那一定说明 嗯你 非常非常喜欢他
I’m just sayin’,
我只是说
Look, Miles sent me another MP3,
看 迈尔斯给我发了另一段mp3
Ugh,

Better listen to it now,
你现在最好听着
He’ll call in five minutes, askin’ what you think,
他会在五分钟内打电♥话♥ 问你感觉怎么样
You’ve been gettin’ on Miles’ case a lot lately,
你近来很关心迈尔斯的事情
Because he’s irritating,
因为他很气人
Ooh,

Defensive, What does that mean again? Just listen to the track, OK?
自我保护 现在又是什么意思? 听你的音乐 行吗?
Hm,

It’s good,
很好
Whatever,
不管怎样说
I’m so serious, If you don’t stop laughing
我是认真的 如果你再这样笑
OK, no!
好吧 不笑!
Are you serious? Ready?
你是认真的? 准备好了?
Whatever,
不管怎样
I’m sorry,
我很抱歉
What next?
接下来的呢?
Six, seven, eight,
六 七 八
Pique and grab
侧弯然后抓住
Turn, down,
转弯 下
Lena got Cap’n Crunch,
丽娜弄到了 嘎吱上尉
Peanut butter Cap’n Crunch, Told you she likes us,
花生酱的 嘎吱上尉 告诉你她喜欢我们
Camille, would you get outta here? Fine,
卡米丽 你能出去吗? 好的
It’s not my fault!It is your fault
不是我的错! 这不是你的错
Camille, come here for a second,
卡米丽 在这儿呆一会儿吧
Shut up,
闭嘴
You gonna give me a little bit of that?
你想给我一点吗?
One bite,
一点
One. One bite,
一 一点
Hurry up,
快点
That was the biggest bite I’ve ever seen,
那是我见过最大的一口
Get your own,
去拿你自己的
I spit on that spoon, Yeah, now you give it back,
那勺子上有我的口水 是的 现在你把你的又给我了
What What is this?
这这是什么?
That’s a sliding scale, What does that mean?
浮动标准控制 是什么意思?
That means I scored more points than you, so I get more money,
意思是我比你分高 所以我拿的钱比你多
No, no, no,
不 不 不
What about my assists? I was droppin’ dimes today,
那我出的力怎么算? 我今天够倒霉的了
You tripped over your own shoes, Twice,
你被自己的鞋子绊倒了 两次
You rolled out of the second one, You played it off cool,
你从第二次直接滚了出去 动作很酷
You better give me some more money, What?
你最好多给我些钱 什么?
It’s getting late, I gotta bounce,
现在不早了 我要回去了
Wait, hold on, We’ll give you a ride, Yo, let me do it this time,
等一下 我带你一程 哟 这次我来吧
Skinny, you the lookout, Why can’t I do it this time?
斯肯尼 你要当心 为什么这次我不行?
Can you do it? Yeah,
你行吗? 是的
Let him do it, then,
那就让他来吧
You know what?
你知道什么?
Here you go, tough guy,
去吧 坚强的男孩
See that car right there? Go get ’em,
看见那边的车了吗? 去那里
That car has got an alarm on it, I know,
那车上有警报 我知道 我知道
He failed,
他搞砸了
Yo, I told you that alarm was gonna go off,
哟 我告诉过你警报会响的
Wait a minute, Y’all set me up?
等一下 你们在帮我?
Hold up, I got us one,
等一下 我去弄一辆
You shoulda saw your face,
你该看看自己的脸
Tsk,
啧啧
That was good, Play it back, Miles? I like that,
那样很好 重来一遍 迈尔斯? 我喜欢这样
Nora,
诺拉
Yo, look who’s here,
哟 看谁来了
Sorry, bro, Closed studio,
抱歉 兄弟 工作室关门了
Yeah, OK, “bro,”
是的 好啊 兄弟
You’re an hour late, Yeah, My bad, I got caught up,
你迟到了一个小时 是的 我的错 我拖不开身
For an hour?
要一小时?
Yeah, I had things I had to do,
是的 有些事必须得做
I’m sorry, Can’t we rehearse now?
我很抱歉 我们现在可以排练吗?
No, There’s other dancers in the studio now, We can’t,
不行 排练厅里有其他的舞者 我们不能
Why you gettin’ mad at me? I’m here every single day,
你干什么对我发火? 我每天都在这的
I said I’m sorry, Sorry’s not gonna cut it,
我说过了我很抱歉 道歉并不能解决问题
Yeah, we’re workin’ here, man, Some of us take this seriously,
我们正在工作呢 伙计 我们中的一些人对此很在乎的
Mm-hm,
嗯-嗯
Where were you? Where was I when?
你刚才去哪儿了? 你说什么时候?
When we were supposed to be rehearsing?
当我们准备排练的时候?
I don’t think the rehearsing thing is gonna work out for me,
我不认为排练是我的工作
What the hell does that mean? That means I’m out,
你是什么鬼意思? 意思就是我不干了
What?! Are you kidding me? You just quit without even talking to me about it?
什么! 你在开玩笑吗? 你退出却不跟我说一声?
Yeah, sorry,
是的 很抱歉
Look, I gotta get back to work,
我得回去工作了
I can’t believe this, I can’t believe I trusted you, That was so stupid,
我真不敢相信 我真不该信任你 这太愚蠢了
People make stupid decisions every day,
人们每天都会做愚蠢的决定
Besides, it didn’t look like you needed me, anyway,
另外 不管怎样 你看起来好像不需要我了
Mac, get your feet off the table,
麦克 不要把脚放到桌子上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!