Marcus, get your feet off my table,
马库斯 把你的脚从我桌子上拿走
Told you, boy, Mom!
我跟你说过了 小子 妈妈!
Don’t leave this house, I don’t wanna hear about you getting into trouble,
别离开这屋子 我不想又听见你遇到什么麻烦
We ain’t goin’ nowhere, Mom, That’s right,
我们哪儿也不去 妈妈 那就好
I’ll be back home in time to make y’all’s breakfast,
我会按时回来给你们做早饭
Bye, Mom, Bye, Mrs, Carter,
再见 妈妈 再见 卡特夫人
Ah, man.
啊 伙计
Look, look, weak crossover,
看 看 差劲的交叉步
You think you’re as good as these guys? Please,
你认为你跟他们一样好? 怎么样
Why don’t you try out?
你为什么不试试?
For the And1 team? Mmhm,
1队? 嗯
Why would I need to do that for? You should play for the school team,
为什么我必须要那样做? 你必须为校队出战啊
The school team?
校队?
Yeah, right, They suck, Never,
是的 他们太差了 我决不会的
-Maybe they wouldn’t suck if you played,
也许你去了 他们就不差了
Is this part of your community service?
这也是你社区服务的一部分?
What you gonna say next? “This is your brain on drugs”?
你接下来要说什么? 你是不是磕药了 ?
Man, forget with that,
伙计 算了吧
I’m just sayin’ All right, man, Just drop it,
我是说 好吧 伙计 别说了
Don’t see you out tryin’ to do nothin’,
你没看到你自己也是这德性吗?
You quit everything you start, You know it,
你总是才开始就放弃了
That’s me right there, Put it in slow motion, too,
和我差不多 也应该来个慢动作啊
Oh, baby
噢 宝贝儿
Nora?
诺拉?
Where have you been? It’s getting late,
这么晚你去哪了?
Where do you think, Mom?
您认为呢 妈妈?
You’ve been rehearsing a lot, What about your schoolwork?
你排练太多了 家庭作业怎么办?
Rehearsing is the most important part of my schoolwork, It’s kind of the whole point,
排练是最重要的家庭作业 这就是全部
Sweetie, I just don’t think that dancing
亲爱的 我不认为跳舞
Dancing is what? What do you know about it?
跳舞怎么了? 你知道什么啊?
When was the last time you saw me dance?
你见我上次跳舞是什么时候?
That’s not fair,
那不公平
You don’t have to worry about it anymore,
你不必再担心了
The guy I’ve rehearsed with for the showcase quit today,
作我舞伴的男孩今天不干了
So basically, I’m screwed,
太正常了 我不明白
You might get your dream after all,
毕竟你完成了你的梦想
You gotta come to rehearsal,
你该来排练的
Nora,
诺拉
Wait a minute, Can you hold on a second?
等一下 等一下好吗?
Look, I just wanted to say I’m sorry about yesterday,
我只是想说 昨天的事我很抱歉
You don’t feel like mopping floors today?
你今天不想擦地板了吗?
Look, can you just give me a break?
看 你能让我休息一下吗?
Do you have any idea how important this showcase is? Who’s going to be there?
你知道这个演出多么重要吗? 谁会在那儿你知道吗?
I don’t know, People? People?
我不知道 什么人吧? 什么人?
Important people from every major dance company in the country,
这个国家每个舞蹈公♥司♥里的大人物
Without this showcase, I have nothing, I go nowhere,
没有这个演出 我什么也没有 我哪也去不了
OK, All right, I get it,
那好吧 我知道了
I know all about havin’ nothin’, It sucks,
我原来什么都不知道 让你失望了
It does, So are we gonna go back to doin’ this?
是的 所以我们回去继续这样做?
No, No?
不 不?
I don’t trust you, What do I gotta do to prove it to you?
我不相信你 你要我如何证明给你看?
Look, I’ll do anything,
我会做任何事
Anything?
任何事?
And up and grand plie all the way to the ground,
向上并华丽地靠拢 从各个方向朝向地面
Back up and reach your arm up high, Touch the sky,
起来 举起你们的手臂 触摸天空
Down forward, touch your toes, And back up,
再下去 触摸你们的脚趾 接着再起来
Shh!
嘘!
And pointe and second,
足尖站立 再来一个
And plie
然后靠拢
Good, Plie
很好 靠拢
Shh!
嘘!
I thought she was gonna slap me in my face,
我猜她很想打我的脸
Well, this is me,
好的 我到了
OK, Why are you teachin’ ballet class? It doesn’t look like you need a job,
为什么你在教芭蕾? 你看起来并不需要工作
Oh, you know, it just puts off coming home a little longer,
噢 你知道 这可以让我回家晚一点
It couldn’t be that bad,
没那么糟吧
My mom doesn’t get the whole dancing thing,
我妈妈对舞蹈一点也不了解
What about your dad? He died a couple years ago,
你父亲呢? 他几年前去世了
I’m sorry, No, it’s OK,
我很抱歉 不 没关系
He was the one who always encouraged me,
他是唯一一直鼓励我的人
Driving me to rehearsals, watching all my routines,
开车送我去排练 监督我日常生活
Sounds like a cool dude,
听起来很酷的家伙
Thanks for walking me home, All right, Later,
谢谢你陪我走回家 没什么 再见
Bye,
再见
Pickup game tomorrow at the courts, Them cats want a rematch, You down?
明天来球场比赛 他们那些家伙要重赛 你来吗?
I can’t make that, I got community service every day this week, man,
我不行 这周每天都要做社区服务
Hey, put that away, What are you doin’?
嘿 收起来 你干什么呢?
Whassup between you and Lucy? Look like she’s kind of feeling you,
你和露西之间怎么了? 她好像对你有感觉
I don’t know about that, What, you scared?
我不知道 怎么 你被吓倒了?
Luce, Colin is too old for you, What are you doing?
露西 对你来说科林年纪太大了 你在做什么?
It was so Cheesy?
这也太 低劣?
Romantic, OK? It was romantic
浪漫 是吧? 这很浪漫
Why isn’t Nora using this? Nora’s oldschool, man,
为什么诺拉不用这个? 伙计 诺拉是高年级的
I ain’t talkin’ Sugarhill Gang,
我不是说 糖山帮
I’m talkin’ ’bout Vivaldi old-school, For real,
我是说就像维瓦尔第那种的 真的
You should let her listen to it, Hey, Nora, I want you to hear somethin’,
你该让她听听 嘿 诺拉 我有些东西让你听
Don’t start, You guys seem to be gettin’ along well,
别瞎说 你们看来相处得不错
He’s my partner, Ah, he’s just your partner,
他是我的搭档 啊 他是你的搭档
And too many things,
还有很多事
Miles got What’s that, violin? Some kids to play violin on the track,
迈尔斯有那是什么 小提琴? 有些小提琴的曲子
Finally working with people that can play instruments,
最后和会演奏乐器的人一起工作了啊
I can play, all right, I just prefer to play with myself,
我也会 我只想自己弹
Whoa, What?
喔 什么?
He makes it too easy, No, not play with
他做得很轻松 不 不是弹
Just listen,
听着
I like it,
我喜欢
I really like it, It’s good,
我很喜欢 这很好
Told you, dawg, Hey, I was thinkin’, um
听着 嘿 我在想 嗯
You know that turn where we have our legs behind us?
那些我们必须要把腿放在身后的转弯吗?
Thinkin’, you know, what if I went down,
想一下 你知道的 如果我下去
and then we, like, change levels, like?
然后我们换一个 怎么样?
I just I don’t mean to be out of line
我只是我不是说不协调
No, no, It’s cool,
不不 这很酷
I like it, Let’s try it, Ready?
我喜欢 让我们试一下 准备好了?
Five, six, seven, eight,
五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four,
一 二 三 四
That’s actually really good, Cool,
那样很好 酷
I think we should do it,
我想我们应该这样
Let’s try it again, Five, six, seven, eight,
再来一遍 五 六 七 八
I guess I’ll just see you tomorrow, then,
那我想 明天还能见到你吧
OK, All right,
没问题 那好
You need a ride?
你要我送你吗?
Um

You ever even been out to Hampden?
你以前去过汉普顿吗?
No, but there’s a place I go near there,
没有 但我去过那附近
I’m serious, Where are you takin’ me?
我是认真的 你要带我去哪儿?
Hold on, I’m about to show you,
等一下 你会知道的
Hold it, Is this Is this where you kill me?
等一下 你不是要在这儿杀我吧?
Funny,
好玩
This is it,
就是它了
Yeah, I mean
是的 我想
I got a view just like this, you know, from my balcony,
从我家的阳台上也能看到这种风景
You do? No,
是吗? 没有
How did you find this place? I been comin’ here since I was a kid,
你怎么找到这里的? 从小时候起 我就一直来这儿
My dad was an executive at one of the shipping companies,
我父亲以前是一家航运公♥司♥的经理
This is where I imagined my whole routine,
这是我憧憬我得演出的地方
I don’t know how you do it,
我不知道你怎么憧憬
How you think about how two people are gonna move and
你是怎么去想的 两个人
I don’t know, every detail, I couldn’t do that,
我不知道 还有那些细节 我做不到
You’ve been doing it, It’s not the same thing, though,
你已经在做了 虽然这不一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!