Hello, Arnold. Tessa.
你好,基塔,亲爱的 哦,漂亮的丝纱
Hello, Ghita, darling. Ooh, what a lovely sari.
有趣的宾客,多诺汉先生
[ Arnold ] Interesting guests, Mr. Donohue.
这里是肯尼亚,布鲁医生 似乎邀请本地稀客才有意思
This is Kenya, Dr. Bluhm. Seems only fair to invite the odd native.
嗯,这次轮到卫♥生♥部♥长了 是吗?
Mmm. The health minister’s turn, was it?
似乎如此
So it seems.
他在和谁说话?
Who’s that he’s talking to?
我不知道
[ Tim ] I have no idea.
我还以为你的密探知晓一切呢 – 唯有上帝知晓一切
Thought your spies knew everything, Tim. Only God knows everything.
而他为摩萨德(以色列情报组织)工作
He works for Mossad.
你见过恩加巴博士的,对吗?
You’ve met Dr. Ngaba, have you?
是的,在一所没有高压灭菌器的…
Yes, at the opening of a new state-of-the-art clinic
艺术级医院的落成仪式上
without autoclaves for sterilizing. Mmm.
没准都变成奔驰轿车了
Probably converted them into a Mercedes.

Hmm.
我之前可从未见过炼金术士
l’ve never met an alchemist before.
苔莎,亲爱的,拜托
[ Laughing ] Tessa, darling.
啊,苔莎 你好,波特
Ah, Tessa. Hello, Porter.
我来介绍,这位是苔莎 奎伊 恩加巴博士
May l introduce Tessa Quayle, Dr. Ngaba
一位援助事务代表的太太
the wife of our representative for aid effectiveness?
很高兴见到你 – 你好
Pleasure to meet you. How do you do?
这位是布鲁医生 晚上好
And this is Dr. Bluhm from Medecins dans l’univers. Good evening.
布鲁医生和我见过面
Dr. Bluhm and l have met.
没错,那是在一所没有高压灭菌器的 医院落成仪式上
Yes, it was at the opening for the clinic that didn’t have the sterilizing equipment.
我们没见过面,恩加巴博士 可我知道你的作为
We never met, Dr. Ngaba, but I know your work.
你认识肯尼斯 科蒂斯爵士? 三蜜蜂公♥司♥的首席执行官
Do you know Sir Kenneth Curtiss, Chief Executive ofThreeBees?
是的,久仰大名 晚上好 – 晚上好
Yes, also by reputation. Good evening. – Good evening.
那可是在肯尼亚最成功的公♥司♥ 我们为他自豪
[ Bernard ] It’s the most successful company here in Kenya. We’re very proud ofhim.
那么您是哪只蜜蜂?
And which of the bees are you?
带我们去看看园艺房♥,波特
You were going to show us the garden room, Porter.
有件事情我要感谢恩加巴博士
There is just one thing that l’d like to thank Dr. Ngaba for-
就是免费的奈韦拉平
the free nevirapine.
他,呃,说服制♥造♥商为HIV显阳性的 母亲捐助药物
He’s, uh, persuaded the manufacturers to donate it to H.l.V.-positive mothers.
一件好事 – 走吧?
lt’s a wonderful thing. Shall we?
而问题是,她们没有拿到药物 – 一些,并非全部
The problem is, it isn’t actually reaching them. Some, but not all.
所以我们在想 这是所谓的疏忽,恩加巴博士
So we’ve been wondering, is that a standard cock-up, Dr. Ngaba
还是,还是药丸摇身一变 变成了你今晚乘坐的豪华房♥车?
or- or were the pills converted into the limo that you arrived in?
我想这够了 请这边走,博士
l think that’s probably enough. lf you’ll come through here, Doctor.
贾斯汀 – 失陪
Justin. Excuse me.
你得去管管苔莎 – 呵呵,你要我怎么去管?桑迪
You’ve gotta do something about Tessa. Well, what would you like me to do, Sandy?
她让我们的客人难堪了 她和那该死的布鲁
Well, she’s embarrassing our guests. Her and that bloody Bluhm.
麻烦可不小 我可以告诉你
There’ll be hell to pay, l can tell you.
貌似暴风雪已经平息
Well, the- the squall seems to have passed.
要是你管不住她 最好把她关起来
lf you can’t control her, you should keep her locked up.
阳台有请,伍德罗先生 – 好的
You’re wanted on the veranda, Mr. Woodrow. Yes.
这里的猩猩木很高大 边界后边的可能更好
[Justin ] The poinsettias are so big here, they’ll be best towards the back of the border.
嘿,美人
Hey, sexy.
超然的美 – 桑迪,你怪怪的
You look divine. Sandy, l think you’re a pervert.
别这么看着我 再有一周孩子就出世了
Stop looking at me like that. We’re to have a baby in a week.
我能来去医院看你吗?
Can l come and visit you in the hospital?
你要来乌胡鲁看我? – 乌胡鲁?苔莎,别在那生产
You want to visit me in Uhuru? Uhuru? Tessa, you’re not having it there.
桑迪,别这样,科比亚妇女 每天都在那里生产
Oh, Sandy, come on. Kibera women have their babies there every day.
会很安全 – 不,不是,那一团糟
lt’s perfectly safe. No, it’s not. lt’s madness.
让,让我选… 等等,这个看起来不错
Just- Can l just choose- Wait a minute. That looks a good one.
我们跑路吧?
Shall we run away?
好啊,走 带我吃午餐
Yeah, come on then. Take me for lunch.
你好 – 我很好,谢谢
[ Child ] How are you? – l’m fine. Thank you.
你好 我很好,谢谢,你好吗?
How are you? I’m fine. Thank you. How are you?
你好吗?
How are you? [ Chattering ]
我很好,谢谢 你好吗?
I’m fine. Thank you. How are you?
我很好,你好吗?
I’m fine. How are you?
看,靠近车 – 乔马在做检查
Look, near the car. – Jomo is getting a test.
当然,你让他去的 – 那是个建议,又不是命令
Of course. You told him to. lt was a suggestion, not an order.
小瓶子里面装得是什么? – 可能是唾液
What are they carrying in those littlejars? – It’s probably saliva.
可HIV测试不必如此啊?
But that’s not how you test for H.I. V. here, is it?
他们也做肺结核的检查 – 为什么?
They’re also testing for T.B. Why?
当他们检查HIV的时候 也免费检查肺结核
When they test for H.l.V., they also test for T.B. free here.
什么?都是免费的? – 小小的额外人道主义服务
What,just for free? – A small extra service to humanity.
拜托,阿诺德 他们可是制药厂
They’re a drug company, Arnold. Come on.
制药厂可都不是乐善好施的
No drug company does something for nothing.
是不是… 你对我隐瞒了什么
ls there… something you’re not telling me-
阿诺德?
[ Laughs ] Arnold?
你好,桑迪
Hello, Sandy.
我很难过,苔莎
l’m so sorry, Tessa.
格洛丽亚也很惋惜 说什么好呢?
Gloria sends her sympathies. What can one say?
是个男孩
lt was a boy.
贾斯汀有没有告诉你? – 苔莎,苔莎
Did Justin already tell you that? – Tessa. Tessa.
这个孩子很健康
This one was born healthy though.
是不是啊 我美丽、美丽的小生命?
Weren’t you, my beautiful, beautiful darling?
他叫布拉卡 代表了祝福
[ Sniffles ] His name is Baraka. lt means blessing.
我… 我不明白
l… don’t quite see.
孩子的母亲?
Who the mother is? [ Coos ]
她叫旺查 科鲁鲁
Her name is Wanza Kilulu.
15岁,病危
She’s 1 5, and she’s dying.
科科12岁
Kioko’s 1 2.
他步行40公里只是为了 让姐姐和孩子远离苍蝇
He walked 40 kilometers just to keep the flies off his sister and her baby.
或许这就是祝福
Perhaps that’s the blessing.
亲爱的,别
[Justin, Whispering ] Darling, please don’t.
请坐,伍德罗先生 我去外面等
Please sit here, Mr. Woodrow. l’ll wait outside.
谢谢
Thank you.
科科,给你
Kioko, here you are.
你的甜心
You sweetheart.
贾斯汀,亲爱的,帮我取瓶水喝好吗? – 嗯,好的
Justin, my darling, could you please go and get me a fresh bottle of water? – Hmm? Sure.
现在,桑迪 – 什么?
Now, Sandy? Yes?
如果我告诉你些事情
lf l tell you something
你会相信我吗?
will you listen to me?
别在这,苔莎
Not here, Tessa. [ Chuckles ]
不,桑迪 如果我告诉你…
No, Sandy, if l tell you that that-
那边的女孩是被害死的 你会信我吗?
that that girl over there was being murdered, would you believe me?
苔莎,你累了,你发烧了 – 不,不,我没
Tessa, you’re tired. You’re feverish. No. No, l’m not.
目前我们还没有足够的证据 但是当我们有了证据
Now we haven’t got all of the evidence yet, but when we get it
如果我交给你,你会…你会 帮我们一次吗?
if l bring it to you, will you-will you actually do something for once?
你需要的是休息 – 现在,我,我说的是巧合
What you need is rest. Now what l’m- l’m talking about are coincidences.
苔莎,你不要再将自己卷入 和你不相干的事务中去
Tessa, you’ve got to stop involving yourself in matters that don’t concern you.
你令特使团为难 而且这对贾斯汀的事业没有一点好处
You’re embarrassing the High Commission, and you’re not doing Justin’s career any good.
贾斯汀并不知道我做的事情 – 这我丝毫不觉得惊讶
Justin doesn’t know what l do. That doesn’t surprise me.
桑迪,你一定要答应我…
Sandy, you’ve got to promise me…
你会按照我们要求的去做
that you’re going to act on what we tell you.
我们? – 我和阿诺德
We? Me and Arnold.
求你了 – 那好,我答应
Please? All right. l promise.
有前提的
Within reason.
有前提的
Within reason. [ Laughs ]
嗯,有个人…
Uh, there’s a man. [ Sniffles ]
她已经语无伦次 你得带她去更好的医院
She’s raving mad. You’ve got to get her to a proper clinic.
白人医生? 伍德罗先生?
With white doctors, Mr. Woodrow?
看在上帝的份上,贾斯汀 她是你的妻子 – 是的,她是 我的 妻子
For Christ’s sake,Justin, she’s your wife. Yes, she’s my wife.
你看,她死了
[ Arnold ] You see, she’s dead.
你给她的是什么? – 这无关紧要
What did you give her? lt doesn’t matter.
洛比尔医生,你别在HIV病人身上做试验了
Dr. Lorbeer,you have got to stop testing on patients with H.I. V.
看着我 – 我得走了
lt- Look at me. – I have to go.
贾斯汀,停车,停下,停下 – 为什么?怎么了?
Justin, stop the car. Stop, stop, stop. Why? What is it?
苔莎
Tessa.
到米鲁里有40公里
lt’s 40 kilometers to Miluri.
他们得走上一整夜
lt’s gonna take them all night.
我们不能把自己 卷入他们的生活,苔莎
We can’t involve ourselves in their lives, Tessa.
为什么?
Why?
讲点道理,好吗
Be reasonable.
这有上百万的人 都需要帮助
There are millions of people. They all need help.
办事处在这里就是为了帮助他们
That’s what the agencies are here for.
没错,可现在有三个人 我们是可以帮助的
Yeah, but these are three people that we can help.
求你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!