‎(本片使用的素材 ‎为潜水员和安全人员实际拍摄)
‎(在部分场景中 ‎额外增加了档案材料与场景重建)
‎(巴哈马群岛 长岛)
‎阿莱西娅 你如何看待死亡?
Alessia, how do you feel about death?
‎老实说 我从没考虑过这件事
Honestly, I’ve never thought about it.
‎我觉得一个人 ‎如果命中注定要死 那他就会死
I think if someone has to die, they will.
‎老实说 我不考虑死亡的事 我不怕死
Honestly, I don’t think about death. I’m not afraid of death.
‎我从没想过自♥由♥潜会导致死亡
I’ve never thought free diving could lead to death.
‎20秒!
Twenty seconds!
‎(本片中每一次自♥由♥潜水 ‎都是在一次呼吸之间进行的)
‎十秒
Ten seconds.
‎五、四、三、二、一
Five, four, three, two, one.
‎阿莱西娅·泽奇尼 来自意大利
Alessia Zecchini. Italy.
‎四分钟 尝试突破世界纪录
Four minutes. World record attempt.
‎嘿 看着我
Okay, look at me.
‎最深的呼吸:自♥由♥潜之恋
‎(意大利 罗马)
‎阿莱西娅是在下午4点40左右出生的
Alessia was born in the afternoon, at around 20 to five.
‎那天晚上 我躺在床上无法入眠
That night, I lay awake in bed, thinking
‎想着我的妻子和我的女儿
about my wife, about my daughter.
‎永远不会忘记那一天
You never forget it.
‎(恩佐·泽奇尼 阿莱西娅的父亲)
‎当你渴望某样东西的时候…
When you long for something…
‎你就不会忘记它
you can’t forget it.
‎这是阿莱西娅在学校写的一篇散文
This is one of Alessia’s school essays.
‎“你可曾想过 ‎你周围的人 包括你的同学
“Do you ever think that the people around you, your classmates,
‎朋友、父母
your friends, your parents,
‎都不理解你的梦想?”
don’t understand your dreams?”
‎我想要不惜一切代价实现我的梦想
I want to achieve my dream at all costs.
‎我想成为一位知名的自♥由♥潜水员
I want to become a famous free diver.
‎纳塔利娅·莫尔查诺娃 ‎是我最大的偶像
Natalia Molchanova is my greatest idol.
‎我想像她一样成为世界冠军
I want to be just like her, a world champion.
‎莫尔查诺娃保有 ‎超过40项自♥由♥潜水世界记录
Molchanova holds over 40 free diving records.
‎她被认为是这项运动史上的传奇人物
She’s regarded as a legend in the sport’s history.
‎我对于自己这个伟大的梦想感到羞愧
I’m really embarrassed about this great dream of mine.
‎听起来很像是小时候 ‎被问到长大后想做什么时
It sounds like one of those things you say when you’re a kid
‎会给出的答案
when asked what you want to be when you grow up.
‎只有少数几个人能理解我的梦想
There are only a few people who understand my dream.
‎我爸爸就是其中之一
My dad is one of those people.
‎他理解我对大海和自♥由♥潜水的热情
He understands my passion for the sea and for free diving.
‎为了实现我的梦想 我愿意做任何事
I’d do anything to make my dream come true.
‎如果没有梦想的激励 就不会成功
If you don’t have a dream to spur you on, you won’t make it.
‎但你要付出的代价
But the price you pay
‎实在是太高了
is so high.
‎阿莱西娅和史蒂芬
Alessia and Steve.
‎他们的联♥系♥非常紧密
Their connection was very strong.
‎他们是怎么走到一起的?
What brought them together?
‎我一直都相信
I’ve always believed
‎没有任何事是巧合
that nothing ever happens to us by chance.
‎总有一条线把事件串联在一起
There’s always a connecting thread.
‎让你走上某一条路
Something that leads you down a certain road.
‎阿莱西娅和史蒂芬在很多方面
Alessia and Stephen really became a duet…
‎都成为了二重唱
Ah! Remember?
‎命中注定他们会找到彼此
…in many ways.
It was destiny that they found each other.
‎我接受了他在做着危险的事
I accepted that he was doing a dangerous thing.
‎(彼得·基南 史蒂芬的父亲)
‎这一点我已经看开了
And I just kind of lived with that.
‎(爱尔兰西海岸)
‎爸爸 快来!
Dad, come on!
‎爸爸 快来!
Dad, come on!
‎快来啊!
Come on!
‎我一直都充满好奇
I’ve always been curious.
‎我总是对野外
I was always kind of fascinated by wilderness,
‎(史蒂芬·基南的声音)
动物和海洋痴迷
and animals, and the sea.
‎史蒂芬喜欢在野外探索
Stephen loved being out in the wild.
‎太阳升起时 我们两个人会去游泳
The two of us would go swimming at 5:00 in the morning, as the sun was coming up.
‎我会潜下水 我会浮潜
I’d dive down. I would snorkel.
‎他会抓着我的手 ‎用他自己的呼吸管指来指去
And he’d be holding my hand and pointing, with his own snorkel,
‎指着这里的鱼 那边的鱼
and pointing out fish here and fish there.
‎“这个最大的是什么?” ‎“那个最小的是什么?”
“What’s the biggest this? What’s the smallest that?”
‎“最不常见的鲸鱼是什么?” ‎“最常见的鲸鱼是什么?”
“What’s the… the least common whale? What’s the most common whale?”
‎无穷无尽的问着:“为什么?”
Those endless “Why?”
‎“什么?哪里?”
“What? Where?”
‎“多久一次?多少?”
“How often? How many?”
‎他对大自然的兴趣 ‎始于我们收看的大卫·爱登堡的节目
His interest in nature started with us watching David Attenborough.
‎我正处在新几内亚的中部
I’m in the middle of central New Guinea.
‎这里是地表上为数不多的
One of the few places left on the surface of the Earth
‎从未被探索过的地方之一
that are truly unexplored.
‎我一直想要成为一名探险家
I always had it in my head that I wanted to be an explorer.
‎我总是喜欢去研究亚马孙雨林
I always loved looking at places like the Amazon
‎刚果、印尼这些地方 ‎想象去那里会是什么样的体验
and Congo, and Indonesia, and imagining what it’s like to be there.
‎基南 看起来不错!
Keenan, looking good!
‎史蒂芬进入少年阶段时 我离开了家
When Stephen got to his teens, I left the family home.
‎我几乎都不想去想这件事
I almost don’t want to think about it.
‎我对此感到十分愧疚
I feel very bad about it in ma– in ways.
‎他非常受伤 他非常…他心碎了
He was very hurt. He was very– He was heartbroken.
‎我记得在他17岁那年 和他吵了一架
I do remember, when he was 17, having a row with him
‎因为他花钱和朋友们买♥♥醉
about spending money on alcohol with his friends.
‎他妈妈有点担心 ‎他是不是太早就开始喝酒了?
His mother was a bit worried about, was he starting to drink a bit early?
‎他当时在思考 ‎“从学校毕业之后 我要做什么?”
He was looking at, “What am I going to be after I leave school?”
‎“我要如何追随我的梦想?”
“How am I going to follow my dream?”
‎他真的毫无头绪
He really hadn’t a clue.
‎我到13岁的时候 ‎就已经知道自己想做什么了
By the time I was 13, I knew what I wanted to do.
‎(阿莱西娅·泽奇尼的声音)
‎我小时候 想要上训练课还挺难的
It wasn’t easy to find a class when I was a kid.
‎全都是男人
They were all men.
‎(训练课 罗马)
‎我记得阿莱西娅和她爸爸一起过来
I remember Alessia turning up with her dad.
‎这个蓝眼睛的小女孩
This little girl with blue eyes.
‎我记得我始终 ‎都没听到阿莱西娅说话 她一直在笑
I remember that I didn’t even hear Alessia’s voice. She just laughed.
‎(霍马尔·卢奇 意大利国家队)
‎我记得我大概游了100米多一点
I think I had done about 100 meters.
‎我们花了很多年才达到这样的成绩
It took us many years to reach those numbers.
‎那孩子游了105米
The kid did 105 meters.
‎在这种时候 你就会问自己问题!
That’s when you ask yourself some questions!
‎她最终能走到什么地方?
How will it all end?
‎我们参加了一个海上的自♥由♥潜比赛
We went to some competitions for free diving in the sea.
‎他们用石头作为配重 ‎然后从船上跳下去潜水
They dived from the boat using a rock as a counterweight.
‎我说:“让我看看我能潜到多深”
And I said, “Let’s see how deep I can go.”
‎要屏住呼吸
By holding your breath,
‎你就得对自己有更多的了解
you get to understand a lot more about yourself.
‎我成功下潜到了52米
I managed to descend to 52 meters.
‎-很好 ‎-好样的!
Well done!
‎看到一个这么年轻的姑娘
To see such a young girl
‎下潜到这么深
reach such depths
‎吸引了很多人的注意
attracted a lot of attention.
‎然后联盟发布了一份声明
And then the federation releases a statement
‎禁止18岁以下的运动员参与正式比赛
banning under-18s from taking part in official competitions.
‎在我最黑暗的时刻 我哭了
In my darkest moments, I cried.
‎我和父亲起了争执 和教练争吵
There were arguments with my father, with my coach.
‎那个时候 我问自己 ‎“我现在要怎么办?”
At that moment, I said, “What am I going to do now?”
‎有人和你说 ‎请你做伴郎 这通常是朋友之间
Being told you’re being best man is usually a very emotional,
‎非常感人、增进友谊的瞬间
bonding moment between friends.
‎但是 我是在他 ‎做出这个决定几个月后才知道的
However, I found out some months after the decision was made
‎而且还是另一个朋友告诉我的
and through one of the lads.
‎我不知道我的人生要做些什么
I didn’t know what I was going to do with my life.
‎而且 我也有点担心…
Also, I’m a bit worried…
‎我知道我不想待在家 不想安定下来
I knew I didn’t want to stay at home, settle down.
‎我知道不会是这样
I knew that wasn’t gonna happen.
‎看看谁来了!
Look who’s there!
‎你居然敢拍她 真希望你足够勇敢
I just hope you’re brave, pointing that thing at her.
‎但后来 我妈妈生病了
But then my mother just got sick.
‎我不想又毁掉一盘录像带
I don’t want to ruin another tape.
不,不要!
No, no!
‎莫拉得了癌症
Maura got cancer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!