‎第一名
And in first place,
‎今天取得了惊人的104米的成绩
with an incredible dive today of 104 meters,
‎创造了新的世界记录
and a new world record,
‎阿莱西娅·泽奇尼!
Alessia Zecchini!
‎阿莱西娅 ‎给了史蒂芬一个大大的拥抱
Alessia gave Stephen the biggest hug.
‎他真的相信她
He really did believe in her.
‎她身上有种特质 ‎让他知道她能成功
There was just something about her that he knew that she could do it.
‎他一刻都没有怀疑过她
He didn’t doubt her for a second.
‎大家为阿莱西娅·泽奇尼鼓掌!
Give a round of applause for Alessia Zecchini!
‎-嗨 阿莱西娅 ‎-你好
Hi, Alessia. -Hi.
‎-欢迎 ‎-谢谢
Welcome. -Thank you.
‎美貌与才华兼具 又青春洋溢
Beautiful, talented, young. You’ve got it all.
‎九枚世界大赛金牌、四枚银牌
So, nine world championship gold medals, four silver,
‎一枚铜牌
one bronze.
‎还有终极世界纪录 ‎也是最出名的、你最骄傲的那个记录
The ultimate record, the most famous one, the one you are proudest of,
‎以至于你把它戴在了脖子上
so much so, you put it around your neck,
‎104米的世界纪录
the 104-meter world record.
‎你还有什么 ‎其他的野心、目的或目标吗?
Any other ambitions, aims, goals?
‎即使在成为 ‎全世界下潜深度最深的女性之后
Even after becoming the deepest woman in the world,
‎她依然被纳塔利娅激励着
Natalia was still her inspiration.
‎纳塔利娅一生中所取得的成就
Alessia was motivated by all the achievements
‎仍然激励着阿莱西娅
that Natalia had garnered in her lifetime.
‎还剩一个挑战
And there was one thing left.
‎达哈卜的拱门
The Arch in Dahab.
‎大家都以为她无法做到
People thought she couldn’t do it.
‎她想向自己 ‎也向其他人
And she wanted to prove, both to herself and to everyone else,
证明她能做到
that she could.
‎命运的安排
As fate would have it,
‎史蒂芬也想要在达哈卜给她做训练
Stephen wanted her to train with him in Dahab.
‎阿莱西娅和史蒂芬之间
And there was definitely an amazing connection
‎确实存在着奇妙的连接
between Alessia and Stephen.
‎(阿莱西娅 在线)
‎(正在输入中…)
‎(嗨 史蒂芬!你好吗?)
‎(你现在在世界的哪个角落?)
‎(你好 冠军!我回达哈卜了)
‎(来跟我一起训练吧?)
‎(好主意)
‎(太好了!迫不及待要见到你了!)
‎史蒂芬告诉我们说 ‎他要去机场接阿莱西娅
Stephen told us he was going to pick Alessia up at the airport.
‎“看看我做了什么”
“Look what I made.”
‎他拿出了一张
He pulled out
‎写着“阿莱西娅”名字的接机牌
an airport sign with “Alessia” written on it.
‎他非常兴奋 特别开心
He was really excited, really happy.
‎他希望一切都完美 ‎迎接阿莱西娅的到来
He wanted everything to be perfect for Alessia’s arrival.
‎我还没告诉大家我们在哪里呢
I haven’t told you where we are yet.
‎我来达哈卜做训练了
I’m in Dahab for training.
‎这里真美
It’s beautiful here.
‎好了 一切准备就绪
Okay, everything is ready.
‎我们在潜水中心 收拾好东西
We’re here at the diving center, packing everything.
‎然后就要下海了 ‎我会给大家看看蓝洞
Then we’ll head to the sea. I’ll show you the Blue Hole.
‎他似乎比我更兴奋
He seemed more excited than I was.
‎我觉得这一点特别很可爱
And I found that quite endearing.
‎有点蠢
That’s prickish.
‎但我们俩都感觉有点尴尬
But we were both a bit awkward.
‎那是我们第一次 ‎将要亲眼目睹有人穿越拱门
It was the first time that we would see somebody cross the Arch,
‎能参与潜水过程 这非常令人兴奋
and being involved in the dive was super exciting.
‎我们将要一起训练了
We’re gonna go training together.
‎我对自己说:“天啊 ‎我要和阿莱西娅一起训练了 天啊!”
I was like, “Oh my God. I’m gonna train with Alessia. Dear Jesus!”
‎然后她就出现了 ‎一手拿着火腿三明治 一手拿着可乐
And she shows up with a ham sandwich and a can of Coke.
‎我说:“天啊 我已经爱上她了”
I was like, “Oh my God. Okay, I love her already.”
‎好了 阿莱西娅 双脚着地
Okay, Alessia. On your feet.
‎我知道她刚刚打破了世界纪录
I knew she’d just set a world record.
‎她训练一天后 ‎就又追平了自己创下的记录
She matched the world record one day in training.
‎看到有人能完成
It was inspiring
‎我做梦才敢想象的深度 鼓舞人心
to see someone do these depths that I’d kinda only dreamed of doing.
‎你能看得出来
And you could tell, like…
‎连史蒂夫都会说 ‎“她让这一切看起来如此轻松”
Like, even Steve, he’d be like, “Ah, she makes it look too easy.”
‎懂吗?但那就是…她就是这样
You know? But it was… That was, like, that was her.
‎阿莱西娅和史蒂夫总是在一起
Alessia and Steve were together all the time.
‎他在指导她 让她准备挑战拱门
He was coaching her and preparing her for the Arch,
‎连续几周 每天训练完 ‎晚上又和她坐下来讨论
sitting down every evening after her training for weeks,
‎一样一样核对 ‎告诉她接下来要做什么
going through everything, telling her what she should do next.
‎在达哈卜自♥由♥潜水者的又一个夜晚
It’s another evening in Dahab free divers.
‎然后 他们每个晚上都在一起度过
Then they were together every evening.
‎打个招呼吧
Say hello.
‎你好
Hello!
‎打个招呼吧 各位
Say hello, guys.
‎嘿
Hey.
‎那是个很棒的夏天
It was an amazing summer.
‎他们之间有很特别的联♥系♥
They had a very special connection.
‎他们真的是天生一对
It was just a really good match.
‎西蒙 迟到的生日祝福 ‎希望你度过了一个愉快的生日
Simon! Belated happy birthday, bud. Hope you had a great one.
‎抱歉 只有我给你送上生日祝福
Sorry it’s only me to say happy birthday.
‎或者说 其实不是 ‎还有另一个人 稍等
Or actually, no, there’s somebody else. Wait.
‎生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
‎他喜欢在沙漠里生活
He adored being in the desert.
‎我们分享的幸福特别美好
The happiness we shared was amazing.
‎我们觉得:“好的 ‎这可能会发展成非常特别的经历”
We thought, “Okay, this could be something pretty special.”
‎我们会拿下各个世界冠军头衔
We are gonna win the world championships.
‎我们要创造世界纪录
We are gonna make world records.
‎这位出色的女士
And this amazing lady
‎将赢得世界冠军
is going to win the world championships.
‎没错
True that.
‎那天晚上我们都在一起 ‎那是我们告别的夜晚
We were all together that evening. It was our last night.
‎我记得他转向阿莱西娅 对她说
And I remember he turned to Alessia and said,
‎“你是纳塔利娅·莫尔查诺娃后 ‎第一位挑战拱门的女性”
“You’ll be the first woman to do the Arch after Natalia Molchanova.”
‎我们告诉史蒂芬
We told Stephen,
‎“照顾好阿莱西娅”
“Look after Alessia.”
‎显然 身为安全潜水员 他回答我说…
And obviously, as a safety, he told me…
‎“交给我就行”
“Leave it with me.”
‎(2017年7月22日)
‎我们在做潜水之前的讨论
We’re discussing the dive before getting in the water.
‎这是我的教练史蒂芬 ‎还有其他几位运动员
This is my coach, Steve, and these are some other athletes.
‎我们很快就将下水
We’ll get in the water soon.
‎我在准备所有的装备
I’m preparing all the gear.
‎我们已经做好下水准备了
We’re ready to get in the water.
‎史蒂芬让我为这次潜水拍照
Steve asked me to take photos of this dive.
‎我拍了他 ‎给所有安全潜水员做讲解的照片
I took pictures doing briefing for all safety divers.
‎史蒂芬梳理了每一个细节
Steve really went through each detail.
‎大家都清楚自己该做什么
Everybody knew exactly what they were supposed to do.
‎原本的计划是 ‎阿莱西娅攀着绳索下潜52米
The plan was Alessia would dive 52 meters, pulling herself on the rope,
‎然后进入拱门 平行游动30米
and then, entering the Arch, swim horizontally for 30 meters.
‎等她游到拱门的另一侧
As she arrived on the other side of the Arch,
‎安全绳应该就在中间
the safety line should be there in the middle.
‎史蒂芬应该会在安全绳末端等着她
Steve would be there at the end of the line waiting for her.
‎纳塔利娅是穿着单蹼穿越拱门的
Natalia crossed the Arch with a monofin.
‎阿莱西娅则准备不♥穿♥单蹼穿越
What Alessia prepared for was a dive without the monofin,
‎这是最困难的方式
which is the hardest way you can do it.
‎也许她想要这么做
Maybe she wanted to do it that way
‎证明自己比其他自♥由♥潜水员更优秀
to be better than the best free diver ever.
‎每个动作都计了时
Everything was timed.
‎他们做过练习
They had made practice runs
‎知道她下潜52米需要多久
to know how long exactly it takes her to go down to 52 meters,
‎她平行游30米需要多久
how long it takes for her to swim horizontally for 30 meters.
‎我们做了倒计时
And we had a countdown,
‎这样就能确保史蒂芬 ‎会在她抵达之前就到位
so we would make sure that Steve would be already there before she arrived.
‎我和其他两名技术潜水员一起下潜
I go down with the other two technical divers
‎带着摄像机进行拍摄
with a camera to do the filming.
‎她下潜后 我的工作是拉着绳索
After she goes down, my job was to hold the rope,
‎等我们感觉到她触底
wait until we felt her hit the bottom,
‎往下游个几米
go down a few meters
‎看一下 如果她没有回头 ‎没有往水面上游 我们就没事了
look, If she wasn’t coming back up, come up and we’re done.
‎在游过拱门后
After she swam through the Arch,
‎她需要依靠 ‎另一侧的绳索将自己拉上水面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!