…so long as you both shall live? I do.
…只要你们二人仍然在世? 我愿意
I pronounce this couple husband and wife.
我宣布这对新人结为夫妻
As long as we both shall live. No matter what happens.
只要我们都还在世 不管发生了什么事
Hey, come on. We’re superheroes. What could happen?
嘿 别逗了 我们是超级英雄啊 还能发生什么事?
In a stunning turn of events, a superhero is being sued
经过一连串令人眼花缭乱的事件 一位超级英雄遭到起诉
for saving someone who, apparently, didn’t want to be saved.
原因是他救了显然不想被搭救的人
The plaintiff, Oliver Sansweet,
原告奥利弗·桑斯维特
who was foiled in his attempted suicide by Mr. Incredible,
在企图自杀时被神奇超人阻止
has filed suit against the famed superhero in Superior Court.
他向高级法院提出了针对这位 著名超级英雄的诉讼
Mr. Sansweet didn’t ask to be saved. He didn’t want to be saved.
桑斯维特先生并没有呼救 他不想被人救
The injury received from Mr. Incredible’s “actions”,
由于神奇超人的”行动”导致的伤害
causes him daily pain. I saved your life!
令他终日生活在痛苦中 我救了你的命!
You didn’t save my life! You ruined my death.
你不是救了我的命! 你是让我求死不能!
My client has no comment.
我的当事人没有意见
Another suit was filed by victims of the el train accident.
五天以后 高架铁路事故的受害者 又提出了另一起诉讼
Incredible’s court losses cost the government millions.
神奇超人的败诉令政府付出了数百万元
And opened the flood gates for dozens of superhero lawsuits the world over.
同时也引发了世界各地数十起 超级英雄诉讼案的风潮
It is time for their secret identity to become their only identity.
现在该让他们的保密身份 成为他们唯一的身份了
Time for them to join us, or go away.
他们现在要选择是加入我们 还是离开
Under public pressure, and the financial burden
迫于巨大的公众压力和没完没了的诉讼
of an ever mounting series of lawsuits,
带来的巨额财政负担
the government quietly initiated the superhero relocation program.
政府悄悄启动了超级英雄重新安置案
The supers were granted amnesty from responsibility for past actions,
超人们以往的过失得到了特赦
in exchange for the promise to never again resume hero work.
作为交换条件 他们承诺 再也不充当英雄的角色
Where are they now?
昔日英雄今何在?
They are living among us. Average citizens, average heroes.
他们就生活在我们中间 平凡的公民 平凡的英雄
Quietly and anonymously continuing to make the world a better place.
默默无闻 隐姓埋名 继续为世界作着贡献
Denied? You’re denying my claim?
拒绝? 你拒绝我的索赔要求?
I don’t understand. I have full coverage.
(十五年后) 我不明白 我买了全保的
I’m sorry, Mrs. Hogenson,
很抱歉 霍根森太太
but our liability is spelled out in paragraph 17.
但是我们的义务在第17段已经写明了
It states clearly… I can’t pay for this.
上面讲得很清楚… 这 这个我付不起
Excuse me. Claims, Bob Parr.
不好意思 理赔科 鲍勃·帕尔
I’m calling to celebrate a momentous occasion.
我是要告诉你一个重大喜讯
We’re now officially moved in.
我们现在算是正式住进来了
Yeah, well, that’s great, honey.
哦 好啊 棒极了 亲爱的
The last three years don’t count because…
那么过去三年不算是因为…
Because I finally unpacked the last box.
因为我终于拆开了最后一个箱子
Now, it’s official. Ha, ha, ha.
现在是正式的了 哈哈哈
Why do we have so much junk? Listen, I’ve got a client.
我们怎么有这么多垃圾? 听着 我在接待一个客户
Say no more. Go save the world one policy at a time, honey.
不用说了 拯救世界去吧 一次一张保单 亲爱的
Oh! I gotta go pick up the kids. See you tonight.
哦! 我该去接孩子了 晚上见
Bye, honey. Excuse me. Where were we?
再见 亲爱的 不好意思 我们说到哪儿了?
I’m on a fixed income, and if you can’t help me,
我是靠固定收入过日子的 要是你不能帮我
I don’t know what I’ll do.
我真不知道该怎么办
All right, listen closely. I’d like to help you, but I can’t.
好吧 听好了 我是想帮你 可我办不到
I’d like to tell you to take a copy of your policy to Norma Wilcox on…
我很想告诉你拿一份保单的复印件 去找诺玛·威尔考克斯…
Norma Wilcox. W I L C O X. On the third floor. But I can’t.
诺玛·威尔考克斯 W l L C O X 在三楼 可我办不到
I also do not advise you to fill out and file a WS2475 form
我也不会建议你填写WS2475表格
with our legal department on the second floor.
然后交到二楼的法律部门
I wouldn’t expect someone to get back to you quickly to resolve the matter.
我估计也不会有什么人 能很快帮你解决问题的
I’d like to help, but there’s nothing I can do.
我很想帮你 但是我什么也做不了
Oh, thank you, young man. Sorry. I know you’re upset!
哦 谢谢你 年轻人 对不起 太太 我知道你很苦恼!
Pretend to be upset.
装作很苦恼
Parr!
帕尔!
You authorized payment on the Walker policy!
你批准了沃克那份保单的赔款!
Someone broke into their house, Mr. Huph.
哈夫先生 有人闯进了他们家
Their policy covers… I don’t wanna know about it.
他们的保单包含了… 这个我不想知道
Don’t tell me about it.
别跟我说这个
Tell me how you’re keeping lnsuricare in the black.
跟我说说你是怎么 让咱们公司一直赔钱的
Tell me how that’s possible, with you writing checks
告诉我你怎么会给每一个
to every Harry Hardluck and Sally Sobstory that gives you a phone call.
给你打电话的霉运先生 和苦命小姐写支票的!
Morning break is over. Morning break is over.
上午休息时间结束 上午休息时间结束
I appreciate you coming down here, Mrs. Parr.
很高兴你能来 帕尔太太
What’s this about? Has Dash done something wrong?
这是怎么了? 达什做错什么了?
He’s a disruptive influence and he openly mocks me in front of the class.
他是害群之马 他公然在全班 面前嘲弄我
He says. Look, I know it’s you!
他说的 我知道是你干的!
He puts thumbtacks on my stool. You saw him do this?
他在我的椅子上放图钉 你看见是他干的?
Well… not really. No.
哦… 没有亲眼看见
Actually, not.
说实话 没有
Oh, then how do you know it was him?
哦 那你怎么知道是他干的?
I hid a camera. Yeah, and this time, I’ve got him.
我藏了一台摄像机 对 这一次我算是逮到他了
See? You see?
看见吗? 你们看见吗?
You don’t see it?
你们没看见?
He moves! Right there!
他动了! 就在那儿!
Wait, wait! Right there!
等等 等等! 就在那儿!
Right as I’m sitting down!
就在我坐下去的时候!
I don’t know how he does it,
我不知道他是怎么干的
but there’s no tack before he moves
可就在他动以前 那里没有钉子
and after he moves, there’s a tack. Coincidence? I think not!
他一动 就有钉子了 是巧合吗? 我不信!
Bernie… Don’t “Bernie” me.
伯尼… 别叫我”伯尼”
This little rat is guilty!
这个小鬼头是坏蛋!
You and your son can go now, Mrs. Parr. I’m sorry for the trouble.
帕尔太太 您和您的儿子可以走了 抱歉给您添麻烦了
You’re letting him go again? He’s guilty!
你又放他走了? 他是坏蛋!
You can see it on his smug little face. Guilty, I say, guilty!
看他小脸的得意样就知道 坏蛋 我说了 坏蛋!
Dash, this is the third time this year you’ve been sent to the office.
达什 今年你是第三次 给叫到办公室了
We need to find a better outlet. A more… constructive outlet.
我们得找个更好的办法 更有建设性的办法
Maybe I could, if you’d let me go out for sports.
要是你让我去参加运动会 没准就行
Honey, you know why we can’t do that.
亲爱的 你知道我们为什么 不能那么做
I promise I’ll slow up. I’ll only be the best by a tiny bit.
我保证会有分寸的 我只会赢他们一点点
Dashiell Robert Parr,
达什尔·罗伯特·帕尔
you are an incredibly competitive boy. And a bit of a showoff.
你是个特别争强好胜的孩子 还有一点爱卖弄
The last thing you need is temptation.
你最禁不起诱惑
You always say, “Do your best.” But you don’t really mean it.
你老是说”尽力而为” 可你从来就不是那个意思
Why can’t I do the best that I can do?
我能尽力的 为什么不让我尽力?
Right now, honey, the world just wants us to fit in,
亲爱的 如今的世界只要我们 溶入其中
and to fit in, we just gotta be like everybody else.
为了溶入其中 我们就得 像其他所有人一样
Dad always said our powers were nothing to be ashamed of.
爸爸常说我们有超能力 没什么好难为情的
Our powers made us special. Everyone’s special, Dash.
我们的超能力让我们很特别 人人都很特别 达什
Which is another way of saying no one is.
那也就是说没什么人是特别的
Rydinger, where you headed?
莱丁杰 你上哪儿去?
Hi, Tony. Hey.
嗨 托尼 嘿
Hey, Tony, can I carry your books? That’s kind of funny.
嘿 托尼 可以帮你拿书吗? 那可有点好笑
Hey, Tony, do you play football?
嘿 托尼 你打橄榄球吗?
Tony, I thought we were gonna go swimming.
托尼 我们去游泳吧
He looked at me.
他看了我一眼
Come on, Violet!
快点 薇奥莱特!
Darn kids. Sitting on the driveway…
可恶的孩子 在车道上放这个…
Oh, great.
哦 好极了
Mom.
妈妈
You’re making weird faces again. No, I’m not.
你又在做鬼脸 才没有
You make weird faces, honey.
你做鬼脸了 亲爱的
Do you have to read at the table? Uh huh. Yeah.
你非得在饭桌上看吗? 啊哈 是的
Smaller bites, Dash. Yikes!
小口咬 达什 呀!
Bob, could you help the carnivore cut his meat.
鲍勃 帮这个小肉桶把肉切一下吧?
Dash, you have something you wanna tell your father about school?
达什 有什么学校里的事 要跟爸爸说吗?
Well, we dissected a frog. Dash got sent to the office again.
哦 我们解剖了一只青蛙 达什又给叫到办公室去了
Good. Good. No, Bob, that’s bad.
很好 很好 不 鲍勃 这不好
What? Dash got sent to the office again.
什么? 达什又给叫到办公室去了
What?! What for? Nothing.
什么? 为什么? 没什么
He put a tack on the teacher’s chair… during class.
他在老师的椅子上放图钉… 是在上课的时候
Nobody saw me. You could barely see it on the tape.
没人看见 你在录像带上 都很难看出来
They caught you on tape and you still got away with it? Whoa!
他们给你拍了录像带可还是 让你逃过了? 哇!
You must have been booking. How fast were you going?
你准是一直在练 你的动作有多快?
We are not encouraging this.
我们不是要鼓励他这么干
I’m not, I’m just asking how fast…
没有啊 我只是问有多快…
Honey!
亲爱的!
Great. First the car, now I gotta pay to fix the table…
好极了 先是汽车 现在又要 花钱修饭桌…
What happened to the car?
汽车怎么了?
Here. I’m getting a new plate.
给 我去拿个新盘子

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章奎迪 Creed
下一篇文章双子杀手
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!