嗯 从来没有被那样摔在硬地上过
Yeah. I’ve just never hit the floor that hard before.
忍♥一忍♥ 站起来啊
You gotta take it and get up.
我知道了
Yeah, I know.
我不知道他会把我扔下台子
He wasn’t supposed to throw me out the ring.
一点准备都没有
Caught me off guard.
我不知道能怎么办
There was nothing I could do.
我全身上下一点都动不了
I physically… I just couldn’t move.
这是他们给你的测试
This is how they test you.
我可以重赛一场吗 – 当然了 大哥
Did I do enough to get my rematch? – Of course, you did.
再说吧
We’ll see.
那些混账东西就等着陷害我们呢
Those rat bastards will use any excuse they can to screw us over.
但我会报仇的
But I’ll chase ’em.
David
David.
不错的演讲 真的很棒
Great on the mic, son. Really great.
你跟我们一起表演
We’ll get you out on the road,
增加一下曝光率
get you some more exposure.
好的
Okay.
听着 哥 爸只是故意往坏里说
Hey listen. Dad’s downplaying it
不想让你有太多期待
’cause he doesn’t wanna get your hopes up.
但其实这场比赛你真的棒极了
But you were incredible out there.
你为什么不让我发言呢
Why didn’t you let me talk?
你没说话啊
Well, you didn’t.
你应该让我发言的
You should’ve let me talk.
啊 对不起 哥 我只是想帮忙
Yeah, I’m sorry, Kev, I thought I was helping.
笑一笑啊 哥
Hey, smile, man.
你刚刚战胜了世界重量级摔跤冠军呢
You just beat the World Heavyweight Champion out there.
很好 Kerry 好好投一次
All right, Kerry, let’s make this a big one.
准备好了吗
Ready?
可以了吗
You all set?
在我看来
In my judgement,
我们的所作所为 是在维护奥林匹克的价值和原则
what we are doing is preserving the principles and the quality of the Olympics,
而不是破坏它
not destroying it.
此刻迫在眉睫的是 我们和其他的国家
It is absolutely imperative that we and other nations
世界上所有相信自♥由♥和人♥权♥的国家
who believe in freedom and who believe in human rights,
都站起来发声 清晰地表达我们的立场
let our voices be heard in an absolutely clear way
而不是默许和支持苏联
and not add the imprimatur of approval
及其政♥府♥的
to the Soviet Union and its government
十万五千支装备精良的大部队
while they have 105,000 heavily-armed invading forces in the freedom-loving,
压♥迫♥和袭击无辜的 热爱自♥由♥的 有信仰的阿富汗人♥民♥
and innocent, and deeply religious country of Afghanistan.
这个夏季一部分国民必定会做出牺牲
And I hope recognition of a grateful nation
我希望 整个国家对你们的认可和感激
will at least partially make up
可以弥补你们的牺牲所带来的遗憾
for the sacrifice that you’ll have to make this summer
我宣布 国家代表队将退出莫斯科夏季奥♥运♥会
in not going to Moscow for the Summer Olympics.
我无法代表其他国家的立场
I can’t say at this moment what other nations will not go.
但本国代表队将确定不会参加
Ours will not go.

Hi!
嗨 Kerry
Hey. – Kerry.
欢迎回家 Kerry
Welcome home, Kerry.
很抱歉我没能去成奥♥运♥会 老爸
I’m sorry it didn’t work out, Pop.
我也是 儿子
Me too, son.
嗨 妈
Hey. – Hey, Ma.
嗨 大家伙
Hey. – Hey, boys. Hi.
来抱一个
Come here, man.
Mikey 看看你啊
Oh, Mikey. Look at you.
预备 开始
Ready, set!
开始
Hike!
Kevin 你是全家跑得最快的一个
You’re the fastest in the family, Kev.
其他人都追不上你
No one could ever catch you.
你还是最快的
You still got it, son.
摔他啊 Kerry 把他放倒 他不就追不上你了吗
Gotta put him on his ass before he breaks past you, Kerry.
蓝队 82 开始
Blue 82. Hut, hike!
这就对了 放倒他
That’s how you make a hit on someone.
干啥 你干啥
What? – What? Come on!
开始
Hut hike!
Mike 你要摔救啊 要扑出去啊
You gotta dive for them, Mike. You gotta lay out for that.
加油啊 孩子
Come on, son.
开始
Hike!
天呐 看看我的好儿子
Oh, my God, look at that!
我儿子Kerry是全国最好的中卫
That’s why you’re the best linebacker in the state, Kerry.
得州大学教练有一天给我打电♥话♥
Coach Royal called me from UT.
他问我 为什么全国最好的中卫 在看台上坐着呢
He said, “Why is the best linebacker in the state watching from the stands?”
真棒 儿子
Good job, son.
嗨 Pam
Hey, Pam. – Hmm?
我再给你倒点柠檬水吧
I can pour you some more… more lemonade or something.
好呀 谢谢Mike
Sure, thanks, Mike.
你可得看牢她 她是个好女人
You keep a hold on her, son. She’s a good one.
你不小心丢了她 她就要被别人捡走了
You put that down, someone else will pick it up.
好的 爸爸
Yes, sir.
爸 我看了你们新的摔跤秀 614
Hey, I, uh… I saw the new show, Pop.
很棒
It’s great.
我看了你跟Harley的比赛 哥 我很为你骄傲
And I was real proud watching you fight Harley, Kev.
谢谢 Kerry
Thanks, Kerry.
什么时候重赛呢
Now, when’s the rematch?
目前还没定呢
Uh, not sure yet.
那边还没有回信
We just haven’t got the call.
我还在协调
Oh. – I’m working on it.
哥 你看到那些多角度转播了吗
Hey, Ker, you see all the new camera angles?
很酷 是不是 – 是的
They’re cool, right? – Yep.
我们聊的是摔跤 不是转播角度
We’re talking about wrestling, not camera angles.
你哥在全国有线电视上 跟世界冠军比赛
Your brother fought the World Champion on national TV.
谁在乎什么破转播角度
Who gives a damn about camera angles?
Mike 还在搞音乐吗 搞得怎样
Hey, how’s the music coming, Mike?
你弹什么乐器
Hmm? Hey, what do you play?
什么都会一点 中提琴 小提琴 钢琴 其他也会
Lots of things. Um… viola, violin, piano, some other instruments.
有音乐天赋 跟他爸爸一样
Musical like his father.
什么
What?
爸有音乐天赋
Dad’s musical?
我刚认识你♥爸♥那时候
When I first met your father,
你♥爸♥是演奏单簧管的 很专业
he was classically trained on the clarinet
他还拿到了得州大学的音乐系奖学金
and had a Music scholarship to University of Texas.
Wow.
但他为了南卫理公会大学橄榄球队 放弃了音乐事业
But he gave it up to play football at Southern Methodist.

Wow.
我觉得搞音乐没什么前途
Decided there was no future in music.
最终我选择了体育 是个正确的选择
I chose sport and I was right.
我们刚谈恋爱那会 他会给我演奏最美的乐章 6♥4♥1 00:43:01,296 –》 00:43:02,263啊
He used to play the most beautiful pieces for me when we first dated.
Aww.
真是个多才多艺的人
Such a well-rounded man.
我从来没见过这样的男人
Not like anyone I ever met.
Dottie 别说了
Dottie, please.
我想跟大家说一件事
I’ve been meaning to tell everyone, I…
我参加了
well, I got this…
我在学校参加了一个四重奏
I got this quartet that I’m a part of from school
我们有一个演出
and, um, well, we… we actually have a gig.
不错啊 Michael 什么时候演出
Yeah? – Michael, that’s great. When?
我想说的就是这个 演出是今天晚上 在得州大学 在达拉斯
That’s the thing. It’s… well it’s tonight at UT, Dallas.

Oh.
不行 你年纪太小了 不能去大学鬼混
No. You’re too young to set foot on a university campus
更别提是周六晚上
on a Saturday night.
2妈 Kevin十七岁的时候 就开始全国巡演了 失礼了
Ma… Kev… Kev went on national tour at 17. Excuse me.
那是干正事儿
That was for work.
你妈不让去 就不能去
Your mom said no and that’s the end of it.
我 也是干正事儿啊 有钱拿的 有报酬
This is work. We’re… We’re getting paid.
我们带他去不就行了
I mean, we could take him.
是啊 我们带他去
Yeah. Yeah, we could.
我们一块去 看着他演完 然后我们马上回家
We could… He could play the gig, and we’ll leave right after.
行啊
Sure.
不行 说了就是不行
No. The answer is no.

Shh!
下来 下来
Get down, get down.
好了 走吧
Okay, come on.