…like mimzy.
但她不能再在这里待多长时间了
But she won’t be here much longer.
她正逐渐分解
She’s disintegrating.
妈咪 我们得把她马上送回去
Mommy, we have to send her back right away.
她说所有人都快死了
She says everybody is dying.
好了 不用再说了,请让她说完
Ok, that’s it.Please, just let her finish.
她说完了 我需要更多专家参与此事
She’s done. I want more expert brought in on this thing.
关于这个根本就没有什么专家
On this, there are no experts.
诺亚 能听见我说话吗?
Noah, can you hear me?
我需要你
I need you.
我需要你帮助我
I need you to help me.
艾玛 你在哪?
Em, where are you?
诺亚 别说话 我不想吵醒任何人
Noah, don’t talk.I don’t wanna wake anyone.
能听见我说话吗?你看,你也能!
Do you hear me?See, you can do it too!
就像对讲机一样,但是更好用
It’s like walkie-talkies.Better.
我们得拿到陀螺和发生器
We need to get the spinners and the generator.
那里有一个摄像机
There’s a camera.
我们该怎么做?
What do we do?
诺亚 用你的蜘蛛语
Use your spider speak, Noah.

Right.
好了
Got it.
艾玛…
Em…
摄像机已经处理完毕
Took care of the cameras.
诺亚 我能把锁打开
I can unlock the door, Noah.
这个上锁了
It’s locked.
陀螺快碎了 我们需要更多的
The spinners are breaking.We need more.
我们没有更多的了,我们有
We don’t have more.Yes, we do.
在维德贝那儿的家里 床下面 ,我能看见它们
On Whidbey.Under the bed. I can see them.
嗯,那对我们有什么用?
Well, what good is that gonna do us?
来,我们得赶紧了
Come on, we have to hurry.
在那儿,来,诺亚,我们出发
There it is.Come on, Noah. Let’s go.
你要开车把我们送到维德贝
You have to drive us to whidbey.
我不会开车
I can’t drive.
你能开 就像幽灵赛车一样 (幽灵赛车:剧中虚构的赛车游戏)
Yes, you can.Just like phantom racer.
你会的,来吧 快走
You can do it.Come on, let’s go.
哇!
Whoa!
那是什么?
What’s that?
这可比幽灵赛车容易多了
This is a lot easier than phantom racer.
求你小心开车
Please drive carefully.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我们没油了
I think we’re out of gas.
现在怎么办呢?
Now what?
怎么了?我做梦来着
What?I was dreaming.
这个梦非常清晰
Oh, man, it was so vivid.
你…你知道那个二十号♥高速公路的螃蟹店吗?
You… You know that crab place on highway 20?
知道
Yeah.
我正站在那的停车场里
I was standing in the parking lot.
不,仿佛…我真的在那儿
No, but it was…It’s like I was really there.
在哪的停车场?
Parking lot at…?
嗯…
Well…
你看见…你看见任何号♥码了吗?
Did you… Did you see any numbers?
抱歉 我只是站在那…
Sorry.I was standing there…
好像我在等什么…
…and I was waiting for something or someone…
我很想跑但是我动不了
…and I really wanted to run but I couldn’t move.
亲爱的,唉
Honey.Yeah.
而且…我觉得什么重要的事情要发生了
And… I knew something really important was gonna happen.
但是我很害怕就醒了
But then I got scared and I woke up.
是嘛
Ok.
那你要做什么呢?
What are you gonna do?
我想继续睡觉
I’m gonna go back to sleep.
不行 你不能睡觉
No, no, you’re not gonna go back to sleep.
你知道为什么吗?
And you know why?
因为你必须去那个地方
Because you have to go there.
你说什么啊?这是个梦
What are you talking about?This was a dream.
拉里 你要做多少这样的梦才能明白?
How many of these dreams do you have to have, Larry?
亲爱的 宇宙在向你讲话
Honey, the universe is speaking to you.
是吗?
It is?
拉里!
Larry!
那它在说什么啊?
What is it saying?
它现在在说
Well, right now it’s saying,…
“起床穿衣服啦”
…”Get out of bed and put on some clothes.”
你看
Check it out.
你看见了吗?你看见了吗?
Do you see that?Do you see that?
你还一直怀疑自己…
You keep doubting yourself…
你也一直怀疑我的说法 但你自己看看 拉里!
…and you keep doubting me but do you see that, Larry?
怀特先生 你到这儿来干嘛?
Mr. White, what are you doing here?
我♥干♥吗到这儿来?
What am I doing here?
你问我♥干♥吗到这儿来?
You’re asking me what I’m doing here?
我不知道为啥到这儿来,我♥干♥吗到这儿来?
I don’t know what I’m doing here.What am I doing here?
他受梦的指引,所以来了
He listened to his dream.That’s what he’s doing here.
谁开车带你们来的?
Look… Who drove you here?
我们自己开来的
We drove ourselves.
开那辆卡车来的?
In that? In the truck?
你…你自己开卡车?你还是孩子!
Wh… What were you doing driving a truck? You’re a little boy!
我们逃出来了 我们需要你的帮助
We escaped. We need you.
我们要你送我们去维德贝
We need you to help us get to Whidbey.
维德贝?维德贝有什么?
Whidbey? What is on Whidbey?
我们家,我们发现米姆兹的地方
Our house. Where we found mimzy.
嗯,我们可不能帮那样的忙
Well, we’re not gonna be able to help you with that.
很抱歉,因为你们的爸妈可能已经…
I’m so sorry. Because your parents have probably…
联♥系♥有关部门了…
…contacted the authorities…
我们可能因为绑♥架♥罪名而被捕
…and we could be arrested for kidnapping.
拉里,能跟你谈谈吗?孩子们,稍等
Larry, could I talk to you?Just give us a second, kids.
我很抱歉,我说得没错啊 我…
I’m so sorry.It’s true what I’m say…
你在讲什么啊?这是一个奇迹!
What are you doing?We are talking miracles here!
整个宇宙都在试图和你联络…
The whole universe is trying to communicate with you…
而你却担心…
…and you’re worried about…
绑♥架♥罪这么世俗的东西?
…something as earthbound as kidnapping?
天哪 我爱你 但是你让我发疯
God, I love you but you drive me crazy.
来吧 这可是很长的一段路
Come on, it’s a long drive.
我都不知道怎么去维德贝岛
I don’t even know how to get to Whidbey Island.
我知道,来吧 孩子们 上车
I do. Come on, kids,get in the car.
我能开车吗?不行!
Can I drive?No!
当然可以,让孩子们开车
Yeah, let the kid drive.
为什么不呢?拉里!上车
Why not?Larry! Get in the car.
你们知道怎么用安全带吗?都系上
Do you guys know how to use seatbelts? Put them on.
出发,出发
Here you go. Here you go.
你的玩偶还在吧?
You got your doll?
好了,大家都进来,很好
Ok, everybody,fingers and toes in. Good.
系好安全带!好了,向维德贝岛出发
Seatbelts, please!Ok, Whidbey Island.
嗨,我是乔,噢,嗨,乔
Hi, this is Jo…Oh, hi, Jo.
我现在不能接听你的电♥话♥…
I’m not here right now to take your call…
请留…该死!
So please…Damn it!
你没事吧?
Are you ok?
谁会玩游戏?
Does anyone know any games?
呃,我发现…这不是玩的时候
Uh, I spy…This really is not the time.
拉里!
Larry!
我不要米姆兹死掉!
I don’t want mimzy to die.
米姆兹不会死的
Mimzy’s not gonna die.
相信我 所有路段都在控制中
Look, trust me.We have all the roads covered.
我们会找回他们的 他们只是两个孩子
We’re gonna get ’em back.They’re just two kids.
州警已经确认洗衣房♥卡车车号♥了
The state police got an ID on the laundry truck.
车被遗弃在二十号♥高速公路上
It was abandoned on highway 20.
二十号♥高速公路?他们要去维德贝海边的房♥子
Highway 20? They’re headed to our beach house on Whidbey.
是这里吗,孩子们?干吗这么着急?
This is it, kids?What’s the rush?
快点,诺亚!它们在哪里?
Hurry up, Noah!Where are they?
来了!噢,天哪
I’m coming!Oh, man.
如果你们需要什么就告诉我们
Ok. Just let us know if you need anything.
这些被丢在这了
They got lost.
我们得进去 我们得进去,拉里 给他们点时间
We gotta go in. We gotta go in.Larry, just give them a second.
拉里 别走来走去的!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!