Don’t hover. Larry!
拉里!
Larry!
只是看看,没事的
I’m just checking.It’s fine.
嗨,诺亚,嗨,艾玛
Hey, Noah. Hey, Emma.
嗨,怎么了,孩子们?
Hey, what’s going on, guys?
给他们点空间,给我少啰嗦点行吗?
Give them some space.Can you give me a break?
我想知道这两个孩子要干什么
I’m trying to find out what these kids are up to.
这个地方不错,好
Here’s a perfect spot.Good.
帮我一下 诺亚 帮我把这里清理干净
Help me, Noah.Help me clear it out.
做什么用?
For what?
啊?你们要在这里野餐吗?
What, are you having a picnic here?
我们要做什么 艾玛?
What are gonna do, Em?
把剩下的拿来?
Get the rest.
对哦!
Oh, yeah!
发生器准备好了吗 诺亚?
Is the generator ready, Noah?
发生器?对!
Generator? Oh, sure!
准备好了!
It is!
这是什么?
What is it?
拉里 这是什么?
Larry, what is that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你得把它打开然后对准那儿
You’re gonna have to turn it on and aim it right there.
我害怕 诺亚,艾玛 我也是
I’m scared, Noah.Me too, Em.
我爱你 米姆兹
I love you, mimzy.
这…真…
That… is…
不可思议
…weird.
好了 诺亚 开始吧
Now, Noah. Make it go.
诺亚 是我们建造了这座桥
Noah, it’s us,we’re building the bridge.
为了送米姆兹回去
It’s for mimzy to go back.
这就是…这就是我所梦见的!
This is… This is my dream!
这个就像…我现在在我梦里一样
It’s like… I’m in my dream.
拉里 这就是我们命运中的使命
This is our destiny, Larry.
再见了 米姆兹 做只好兔子
Goodbye, mimzy.Be a good rabbit.
诺亚!
Noah!
救命!
Help!
诺亚 你干什么啊?把我放下来!救命!
Noah, what are you doing?Put me down! Help!
我停不下来!诺亚 把那个关掉!
I can’t!Noah, turn it off!
诺亚!
Noah!
艾玛!
Emma!
诺亚 把她放下来!啊!
Noah, put her down! Ah!
你没事吧?别碰
Are you ok?Don’t touch it.
诺亚!亲爱的 放手!
Noah!Honey, let go!
艾玛 我们来了!
Emma, we’re here now!
别碰!艾玛!
Oh, no, don’t!Emma!
艾玛!
Emma!
艾玛!
Emma!
爸爸 救命!
Daddy, help!
往后站 保持距离
Get back, stay back.
救命!我卡住了!
Help! I’m stuck!
艾玛!诺亚 救命!
Emma!Noah, help!
为什么要这么做?你快把她放下来
Why is it doing this?You gotta let her down.
让我下来!爸爸 拿好发生器!
Let me down!Dad, take the generator!
放下来!把它关掉!
Put it down! Make it stop!
爸爸,你一定要这么做!放下我!
Dad, you have to!Let me down!
快,相信我!
Please, trust me!
啊!我知道怎么把她弄下来了!
I know how to get her down!
乔,帮帮忙!
Jo, help!
拿好!别碰!
Take it! Take your hand off.
你们要抓好了!我能把她拉回来!我过来了!
You gotta hold it!I can get to her! I’m coming u p!
加油 诺亚!艾玛!求求你救救她!
Come on, Noah!Emma! Help her, please!
放手!放手 艾玛!
Let go! Let go, Emma!
我拿不住了
I can’t hold on.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
我们成功了 艾玛
We did it, Em.
对,成功了
Yeah.It worked.
你们都没事吧?
Are you all right?
哦,诺亚
Oh, Noah.
亲爱的,真是奇妙
Sweetie.Fantastic.
你看见桥了吗?真是难以置信
Did you see the bridge?That was incredible.
哦,天哪…无法理解…
Oh, my…I don’t understand this…
但是我知道我很抱歉
But I know I’m sorry.
孩子们我能为你们做些什么吗?
Is there anything I can do for you guys?
随便什么?
Anything at all?
不用了
No.
好吧
All right.
爸爸 你能相信这一切吗?
Dad, can you believe all this?
诺亚 你简直太令人吃惊了
Noah, you were absolutely amazing.
亲爱的 我不知道这是不是意味着什么…
Honey, I don’t know if this means anything…
嗯?
Yeah?
当它消失时…嗯?
But when it disappeared…Mm-Hm?
…我看见号♥码了,号♥码?
…I did see numbers.Numbers?
拉里!我的天哪!
Larry! Oh, my god!
进来吧,去买♥♥彩票吧!
Come on in.Get a lotto ticket!
刚才究竟发生什么了?艾玛去哪了?
Any idea what just happened?Where did Em go?
艾玛?
Emma?
我会想你的 米姆兹
I’ll miss you, mimzy.
不行,别停下来,米姆兹后来怎么样了?
No, don’t stop.What happened to mimzy?
米姆兹回到了她自己的时空…
Mimzy returned to her own time…
就像时间停止了一样
…as if time had stopped.
正如那位科学家所期望的
It was what the scientist had hoped for.
从过去找到一个灵魂…
To find a soul in the past…
一个没有被…
…not contaminated…
充满我们身体和思想…
…by the pollutants that filled our bodies…
的污染物所玷污的
…and minds.
我们拥有的珍贵人性曾被禁锢…
Our precious quality of humanity had been turned off…
但是艾玛的泪水是唤醒人性的指令
But in Emma’s tears was the instruction for an awakening.
它就像野花一样蔓延
And it spread like wild flowers.
人们蜕下了他们的保护外壳
People shed their protective suits.
不久之后,人性重新复兴了
And over time,humanity blossomed again.
我们的世界被一个孩子所拯救
Our world was saved by a child…
就像你们一样的孩子
…very much like you.
艾玛是我们的母亲
Emma was our mother.
我们所有人的母亲
The mother of us all.
好了 孩子们 天已经晚了
All right, children,it’s getting late now.
该回家了
Time to go home.
别忘了你们的作业
Don’t forget your homework.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 莉娜!
Goodbye, Lena!
再见!
Goodbye!
再见!
Goodbye!
再见 莉娜!
Bye, Lena!
孩子们
Now, children.
谁愿意告诉我们大家,你的周末是如何度过的?
Who wants to tell us how they spent their weekend?
你们有没有去游乐场?
Did you go to the playground?
你们有没有去和朋友一起玩?
Did you spend time with your friends?
有人要说说吗?
Anyone?
既然如此 那我就要随便点名了
Well, then.I’ll just pick someone.
艾玛 你先来吧?
Emma, why don’t you start?
SubTitle By Asif2BD

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!