Good, man.
是啊伙计
Yeah, man.
该死的
Fuck.
回家!自♥由♥!
Going home! Freedom!
虽然他赢了人身保护申请
奥巴马政♥府♥上诉后
穆罕默都在监狱里又待了7年
他再也没见到他的母亲
她在2013去世了
那七个月里 南希和泰瑞仍去访问穆罕默都
并与美国公民自♥由♥联盟一同为他的自♥由♥而战
经过多年的法律争论
穆罕默都于201 5年出版了他的信件
命名为《关塔那摩日记》
即便该书被政♥府♥严重修改
它仍是畅销书
并引起公众关注他的案子
760 你准备好了吗?
Seven-sixty, are you ready?
转过身去
Turn around.
开始了
Here we go.
他最终于2016年10月17号♥被释放
在狱中14年零2个月
再见 短吻鳄
See you later, alligator.
他们有了个儿子 艾哈迈德
由于签证原因 全家没法聚在一起生活
他们希望国家可以保护他们并赋予他们公民权
南希霍兰德仍在辩护律师的岗位上工作着
她其中一个客户是被关在关塔那摩那40人中的一个
还有一个客户是揭发者切尔西曼宁
中情局 国防部 任何美国政♥府♥机关都不承认自己对此有责任
也并未向关塔那摩发生的虐待事件表示抱歉
在关塔那摩关押的779位囚犯中 有8人已经认罪
其中三人的认罪结果经上诉后被推♥翻♥
我刚为他们做了些本地特色的东西
I just had something made for them locally…
用阿♥拉♥伯文把他们的名字刻在上面
to engrave their names in Arabic.
非常有象征意义的东西而且不会被磨损
Something very symbolic, but something that doesn’t wear away,
就像我们的友谊不会消失一样
just like our friendship wouldn’t wear away.
谢谢你穆罕默都
Thank you, Mohamedou.
泰瑞泰瑞泰瑞泰瑞
Teri, Teri, Teri, Teri.
一你能不能我想
Can you make yourself… -Well, I want…
这是我的书
This is my Buch.
“关塔那摩日记”
“Das Guantánamo-tagebuch.”
这是法语
This is French.
这是土耳其语
This is Turkish.
我不知道这是什么语言但我想说这是瑞典语
I don’t know what language this, but I would say this is Swedish.
这是丹麦语
This is Danish.
这是意大利语
This is Italian.
他们隐藏了很多东西这倒挺擅长的
They really did a very good job in hiding a lot.
看这里
Oh, look at here.

Look.
鲍勃迪伦的歌♥
Bob Dylan song.
♪ 我心中的男人会做 ♪
♪ The man in me will do…♪
♪ 几乎任何任务 ♪
♪ Nearly any task…♪
♪ 至于补偿 ♪
♪ As for compensation ♪
♪ 他几乎不会问什么 ♪
♪ There’s little he would ask♪
♪ 带上你这样的女人 ♪
♪ Take a woman like you♪
♪ 要穿过我内心的男人 ♪
♪ To get through To the man in me
♪ 乌云 ♪
♪ Storm clouds are…♪
♪ …在我的门周围肆虐 ♪
♪ …raging all around my door♪
♪ 这正是我的风格 ♪
That’s exactly like me.
♪ 我对自己说 ♪
♪ I think to myself…♪
♪ 我再也受不了了 ♪
♪ I cannot take it anymore♪
♪ 带上一个像你这样的女人 ♪
♪ Take a woman like your kind♪
♪ 找到我心中的男人 ♪
♪ To find the man in me♪
♪ 多么美妙的感觉啊 ♪
♪ What a wonderful feeling♪
♪ 只是想知道 ♪
♪ Just to know…♪
♪ 只要知道你就在附近 ♪
♪ Just to know That you are near♪
♪ 使我心烦意乱 ♪
♪ Sets my heart a-reeling♪
♪ 从脚趾到耳朵 ♪
♪ From my toes up to my ears♪
♪ 我内心的男人有时会躲起来 ♪
♪ The man in me Will hide sometimes♪
♪ 不让别人看见 ♪
♪ To keep from bein’ seen♪
♪ 但那只是因为他不想 ♪
♪ But that’s just because He doesn’t want♪
♪ 变成某种机器 ♪
♪ To turn into some machine♪
♪ 带上一个像你这样的女人 ♪
♪ Take a woman like you♪
♪ 去了解我内心的男人 ♪
♪ To get through To the man in me♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!