好吧
Okay. All right.
密封得挺好
Seals look good.
好了给你一半
All right, take half.
案件卷宗在哪里?南希?
Where are the case files? Nancy?
政♥府♥扣留了案件档案?
The government withheld the case files?
是的除非万不得已否则他们不会给我们任何信息
Yeah. They’re not gonna give us anything until they absolutely have to.
我已经申请了信息自♥由♥
I already put in for a Freedom of Information request,
但是在这之前先集中精力在我们当事人的证词上
but until that gets in, just focus on our client’s testimony.
关塔那摩湾 古巴
低头别动
Heads down, no moving!
他妈的趴下!
Get the fuck down!
别他妈的呼吸!
Don’t even fucking breathe!
别看我! -你♥他♥妈♥别动!
Don’t look at me! You fucking stay!
跪下!
On your knees!
760转过身去
Seven-sixty, turn around.
760就是你 我说了转过身去!
Seven-sixty, that’s you. I said turn around!
手放头上
Hand on head.
提审!
Reservation!
760!
Seven-sixty!
760把手给我
Seven-sixty, give me your hands.
把手给我!
Give me your hands!
举起手来!
Hands now!
好了转过去转过去!转过去!
All right, turn around. Turn! Turn around!
你好
As-salaam alaikum.
真♥主♥保佑你
Wa-alaikum salaam.
我们是来谈话的
We’re here to have a conversation.
我们想了解你的整个故事
We wanna understand your whole story.
没人会伤害你
No one’s gonna hurt you.
那是不允许的
That shit is not allowed.
你有什么问题吗?
Do you have any questions?
为什么是古巴?你们不喜欢古巴的
Why Cuba? You guys hate Cuba.
谁说我们在古巴?
Who says we’re in Cuba?
我在机场看到的
I saw it at the airport.
为什么我们在古巴是个秘密吗?
Why, is it a secret we’re in Cuba?
现在不是了
Well, not anymore.
这个想法就是你知道的迷惑你
The idea is to, you know, disorientate you.
我们在这里有个基地
We have a base here.
很安全很暖和而且我下班后还可以去冲浪
It’s secure. It’s warm. Plus, I get to surf when I’m off duty.
这对每个人都有好处
It’s good for everyone
没错
Exactly.
这里有300度我不知道你们怎么会想喝茶
It’s 300 degrees in here. I don’t know how you guys wanna drink tea.
你结婚了吗?
So, are you married?
离婚了你呢?
Divorced. Are you?
是啊也离婚了
Yeah, divorced too.
相信我兄弟我知道会发生什么
Trust me, brother, I know how that goes.
我们来谈谈你的家庭
Let’s talk about your family.
你♥爸♥爸的工作出差过吗?
Your dad’s job. Any travel?
他经常因为工作出差
Constantly, he traveled for work.
他是个放骆驼的
He was a camel herder.
后来我九岁的时候
He died…
他去世了
when I was nine.
他一辈子都不肯坐车
All his life he refused to get in a car.
觉得可能会影响他的方向感
He felt like it would ruin his natural ability to navigate.
等等等等 他从没坐过车?
Wait, wait, wait. He never rode in a car?
哟哇哇哇我乱说的
Yeah. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Yeah, I’m calling bullshit.
你说得对我在撒谎
You’re right. I’m lying.
有一次他坐上车去找一头走失的小牛
He got in a car once to look for a lost calf.
两秒钟后他就吓死了赶紧下了车
After two seconds, he freaked out and got out.
就这些了
Full on.
他只坐了两秒钟这下你们都知道了
My father’s one and only two-seconds ride. You pried it out of me.
要不我们加快点速度?
Can we fast-forward a bit?
阿富汗-阿富汗
Afghanistan.
你是怎么参加“基地”训练的?
How’d you come to train with Al-Qaeda?

Hey!

Hey.
近来可好?
How are you?
很好啊
Good.
一切都好吗?金和孩子们怎么样?
Everything all right? Kim and the boys?
我只是不想亲自告诉你
I just didn’t want anyone else to tell you,
我在搞关塔那摩的案子
but I’m prosecuting a Gitmo case.
他参与了911事件
One of the recruiters from 9/11.
他让那些人上了我丈夫的飞机?
He put those men on my husband’s plane?
对不起我也不想让你面对这些的
Sorry. I didn’t mean to ambush you.
我只是想亲口告诉你
I didn’t want somebody else telling you.
凯茜我要让他付出代价
Cathy, I’m gonna make him pay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
布鲁斯从来不去教堂
You know, Bruce never liked coming to church much.
他总是说在飞机驾驶舱里才离上帝更近
He always said he felt closer to God in the cockpit.
如果上帝在175航♥班♥上
Well, if God was on Flight 175,
那他真是跟上帝在一起呢
he is sure as shit with you right now.
可能吧
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
转过身把手给我快点
Turn around. Give me your hands. Move.
愿上帝接受你的祈祷
May God accept your prayers.
Two-four-two, Camp Echo.
收到
Aren’t you going to perform your afternoon prayer?
相信我,这没用
Believe me, it’s useless.
那就是你错的地方 我总是祈祷能看到这个世界
That’s where you’re wrong. I always prayed to see the world.
在这个世界上,你要小心和谁说话
In this world you need to be careful who you talk to.
为什么?你是警卫吗?
Why? Are you a guard?
你永远不会知道
You’ll never know.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
我没名字
I don’t have a name here.
警卫什么都听
The guards listen to everything.
打241给我
Call me by my number 241.
我不是打电♥话♥给你
I’m not calling you by a number.
你从哪来
Where are you from?
法国,马赛 -马赛!
France, Marseille. – Marseille!
马赛!
Marseille!
很高兴认识你 马赛
Nice to meet you Marseille.
你是我兄弟
And you my brother.
马赛怎么样?
How is Marseille?
我听说很漂亮
I hear it’s beautiful.
说明你从来没去过
Then you’ve never been.
马赛真是个烂地方
Marseille is a real shit hole.
或者我是这么想的,直到我来到这里
Or so I thought, until I came here.
我叫你什么?
What do I call you?
我来自毛里塔尼亚
I’m from Mauritania.
好吧
OK.
毛里塔尼亚
The Mauritanian.
什么叫“狗屎坑”?
What does it mean “shit hole”?
如果你不懂英语 你怎么听懂狱警说的话的?
If you don’t know English, how will you understand the guards?
等我学会时,我已经回家了
By the time I learn, I’ll be home already.
或许你祈祷的时候 可能要再使点劲
Maybe. Or maybe you’ll need to pray a lot harder.
“哈 我会赢的 对我来说没有什么不可能”
“Yes, I am gonna win this. And I don’t take no for an answer.”
当然了!我赢了!
And you shouldn’t! -And I won!
我赢了!你看他的表情 -天啊
I won. You should’ve seen his face. -Oh, my gosh.
我明白你的意思 你总是赢
I know what you mean. You’re always winning.
太搞笑了
That’s hilarious.
赢不好吗?
We like it that way, don’t we?
抱歉那个
Sorry. So, yeah–
现在我知道你是真的在无视我了
Now I know you’re ignoring me.
南希
Nancy.
你认识杰夫和瓦莱丽吗?
Um, do you know Jeff and Valerie?
你好 -我是精神动力的法律总顾问
Hi. -General counsel for Spirit Dynamics.
哦如雷贯耳飞机和导弹嘛
Oh, yes. Airplanes and missiles.
我们可能需要谈谈关塔那摩事件
We need to talk about that Guantánamo case of ours.
我要坐这里谈吗?
Shall I just pull up a seat?
失陪一下
If you’ll excuse us for a minute.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!