你什么时候停止利用政♥府♥?
What was your name, sir?
When are you gonna stop taking advantage of the government?
你想要我做什么? 走?我有充足的步兵
What do you want me to do? Walk? I had enough of that in the infantry.
他好吗? 像往常一样
How is he? – As usual.
除非我们拉他去 否则他不会去健身房♥
He won’t go to the gym unless we drag him.
好 就拉他去 我的男人在这里
All right, drag him down there. Here’s my man.
今天泰山如何? 哦 还好 医生
How’s Tarzan today? – Oh, fine, Doctor.
我在会上见到了你母亲 但是我没有见到德洛丽丝
I saw your mother at the auxiliary meeting.
啊 那是一个可爱的小孩 谁征求你的意见?
I didn’t see Dolores, though.
Ah, that’s a cute kid. Who asked for your opinion?
你这只大狼 你在银行见到过这个男人吗?
You big wolf.
那些家伙甚至不会和我说话 除非我放电
Did you see the man from the bank?
Those guys won’t even talk to me until I get discharged.
对了 你会有你的房♥子
Well, you’ll have your house.
里基告诉我你在健身房♥工作相当辛苦
Ricky tells me you’re working a little too hard in the gym.
哦 我不累 医生 放轻松点
Oh, I don’t get tired, Doc. – Take it easy.
你等了很久了 再多等一会吧
You waited this long. You can wait a little longer.
是的 我想你是正确的
Yeah, I guess you’re right.
霍华德先生被电过
Mr. Howard’s been discharged.
哦 是的 那带我们去见福克斯先生
Oh, yes. That brings us to Mr. Fox In The Bush.
今天有抱怨吗 巴特勒先生?
Any complaints today, Mr. Butler?
只是两腿有轻微的麻痹 不严重 你知道
Just a slight case of paralysis in both legs.
每个人都是一个喜剧演员 我们给他做个血化验 为什么?
Nothing serious, you understand.
Everybody’s a comedian.
– Let’s do a blood chemistry on him. – What for?
我的嗜好 你不想要恢复原状吗?
It’s my hobby. Don’t you want to be rehabilitated?
不 我不想要恢复原状 修理或任何事
No, I don’t want to be rehabilitated, readjusted, reconditioned or anything.
如果你不介意 我都不想要在这个社会上保留任何位置
If you don’t mind, I don’t want to take my proper place in society.
那是不是让我懂得位置消失了?
Does that make my position clear?
然而 我们会给他做一个血化验 谢谢你 医生
Nevertheless, we’ll do a blood chemistry on him.
嗨 医生 来这里几分钟 好吗? 有很重要的事情
Thank you, Dr. Kildare.
Hey, Doc, come here a minute, will you?
看这个小洞 然后告诉我你见到的
It’s important.
Look through the little hole and tell me what you see.
一些娃娃 是吗?
你弱智!你很蠢!
Some doll, eh?
You moron! You’re no good!
现在你正在赚比你以前更多的钱
You’re making more money now than you ever made in your life,
而且你想要做是躺下来 吸雪茄和看赤♥裸♥的女人!
and all you wanna do is lie on your back,
smoke cigars and look at naked women!
那不可能!
You’re impossible!
令人惊奇的家伙
Wonderful guy.
你没有需要太多的帮助 但是你现在的状态很好
You haven’t been much help, but you’re in pretty good shape.
比你以前的状态更好
Much better than you deserve to be.
谢谢 你的褥疮实际上痊愈了
Thanks.
如果你多多锻炼 你肾的情况将会改善
Your bedsores have practically healed,
and your kidney condition will improve if you exercise.
你是好男人
You’re a well man.
我何时可以离开?
When do I leave?
一年 或者只有六个月
You could to it in a year, maybe only six months.
全都在于你自己 你是说六个月后 我可以摆脱轮椅了
It’ll depend on you.
You mean in six months I could work into a wheelchair.
是这样吗? 如果是 那真的是太好了
That’s what you mean, isn’t it? Well, that’d be wonderful.
你成为半身麻痹患者 已经超过一年时间了
You’ve been a paraplegic for more than a year now.
你认为还不是时候接受它吗?
Don’t you think it’s time you accepted it?
我接受它 但是我不是一个好病人 就这样
I accept it. I’m just a bad patient, that’s all.
对不起 我打破了你的记录
I’m sorry I’m spoilin’ your record.
什么记录?
What record?
你意思是这是是个人兴趣?
You mean all this is personal interest?
好 医生 我真的很感动 我会尽快康复的
Well, Doctor, I’m really touched. I’ll get well real fast now.
先生 你希望它是什么?
What is it you want, Mr. Wilczek?
你想要死?
You want to die?
它将会为纳税人节省很多钱
It’d save the taxpayers a lot of money.
你真的太好了
That’s very nice of you.
哦 我遇见一个人 说前几天认识了你
Oh, uh, I met someone who knows you the other day.
一个女孩 她的名字大概是亚伦
A girl. She says her name is Ellen something or other.
她说你订婚了
She says you’re engaged.
看 你不让她靠近这里 你让她远离我
Look, you keep her out of here. You keep her away from me.
为什么?你不再喜欢她了吗?
Why? Don’t you like her anymore?
你要与我绝交吗?
Are you through with me?
彻底绝交
All through.
你不让她靠近这里! 你让她远离我!
You keep her out of here! You keep her away from me!
我不想见她!你听到了吗? 我听到了
I don’t want to see her! You hear me?
I hear you.
我想是时候要对他恶劣一点了
I think it’s time we began to get a little tough with Wilczek.
我们开始停止用药 他已经经受了许多痛苦
Let’s begin by taking him off drugs. – He’s got a lot of pain.
我知道 但是什么时间还是要继续用的
I know, but we’ve got to start sometime.
而且他的身体还足够强壮 可以适应搬进病房♥
Also, he’s strong enough to be moved into a ward.
把他安置和洛佩兹以及其他的男孩一个病房♥ 是的 先生
Let’s put him in with Lopez and those other boys.
洛佩兹对他应该有帮助 他可以骑那些长椅子赛马直到他感觉疼痛
Yes, sir.
Lopez oughta be good for him,
and those bench jockeys will ride him till he’s saddle sore.
我们行动吧
Let’s do that.
布洛克在哪里?
Where’s Brock?
我要见布洛克 这些天会有很多人找他
I want to see Brock. – He’ll be around one of these days.
我想要立刻见他!
I wanna see him right now!
谁进来了?你知道吗?
Who’s going in? Can you tell?
哦 不!不可能! 我们实在应该放声大笑
Oh, no! It can’t be! We’re getting laughing boy.
快乐岛上的国王
King Bubbles of the happy islands.
好日子 先生 我给你带来了一个玩伴
Good day, gentlemen. I’m bringing you a playmate.
你对我们太好 罗比 如果你不是如此性感 我会把你当作我的母亲
You’re too good to us, Robbie.
If you wasn’t so sexy, you’d remind me of my mother.
你在那 帅哥
There you are, handsome.
如果你有任何事 就按铃
If there’s anything you want, just buzz.
你知道该如何按铃吧?
You know how to buzz, don’t you?
如果我按铃 你叫别人来吗?
If I do buzz, will you send somebody else?
男孩们 对他友善一点 他是病人
Be nice to Lt. Wilczek, boys. He’s not a well man.
这就是你 马克? 只是一个中尉?
Is that all you were, Mac? Just a lieutenant?
为什么把他放在这里 由我们指挥?
How come the put him in here with us generals?
哦 走开 利奥
Oh, lay off, Leo.
哈罗 威则克 我是巴特勒 欢迎来到乡村俱乐部
Hello, Wilczek. I’m Norm Butler. Welcome to the country club.
我应该和新来的谈谈P.V.A. 麻痹美国退伍军人
I’m supposed to talk to all new men about the P.V.A.,
我们现在已经得到七章 你知道 抱歉 我不是传声筒
Paralyzed Veterans of America.
We’ve got seven chapters now, you know-
嗨 不要那样对他说话 他是董事会的一个大股东
Sorry, I’m not a joiner.
Hey, don’t talk to Norm that way. He’s a big wheel on the board.
你可能有一天需要他
You might need him someday.
我不是尝试卖♥♥你任何东西 看 我告诉了你!
I’m not trying to sell you anything. – Look, I told you!
我不想参加任何俱乐部! 别管我 好吗?
I don’t want to join any clubs! Leave me alone, will ya?
诺姆 你没听到吗? 别管中尉
Norm, can’t you hear? Leave the lieutenant alone.
好 我不管他
Sure… I’ll leave him alone.
好 如果男人想要单独待着 他有这个权利
Certainly.
If a man wants to be left alone, he’s got a right to be left alone.
嗨 天使 我想要把你介绍给中尉
Hey, Angel, I’d like to introduce you to the lieutenant,
但是他想单独呆着
but he wants to be A-L-O-N-E.
啊 利奥 不要管他 他是个小丑
Ah, Leo. Don’t mind him. He’s a clown.
是的 我是小丑
Yeah, I’m a clown.
嗨 诺姆
Hey, Norm.
你见过那照片 微笑的中尉吗?
Did you ever see that picture, The Smiling Lieutenant?
亲眼见过 嗨 中尉 先生!
In person. Hey, Lieutenant, sir!
你支持哪边?
Whose side were you on?
别 利奥 他想单独待着
Don’t, Leo. He wants to be left alone.
谁都不会不管他?
Who’s not leaving him alone?
这家伙是个英雄 对吗?
The guy’s a hero, ain’t he?
“英雄又不是靠吃蜜糖”
“The hero is not fed on sweets.
他每天吃自己的心
Daily his own heart he eats.”
哦 很美丽 谁写的?
Oh, that’s beautiful. Who wrote that?
爱默生 好男人
Emerson. – Fine man.
你知道什么 诺姆? 我打赌中尉赢得过银星勋章
You know what, Norm?
带着橡木叶
I bet you the lieutenant won the Silver Star.
With oak leaf clusters.
非常荣耀的勋章 带着橡木叶
And a good conduct medal. – With oak leaf clusters.
诚实的?你知道 他应该单独待着
Honest? You know, he should be left alone.
最好他的国家不要对他太好
The best his country can do for him is none too good.
是的 但是你也见到了 他不想要成为一个半身麻痹患者
Yes, but you see, he doesn’t want to be a paraplegic.
他不想?好笑 我不会因为是一个半身麻痹患者错过任何事
He doesn’t? That’s funny.
而且 迟早每个人都能够行走
I wouldn’t have missed being a paraplegic for anything.
Besides, sooner or later, everybody walks.
我在论文中看到的
I read it in the papers.
为什么你不让这家伙休息? 他很痛苦
Why don’t you give the guy a break? He’s got pain.
别傻了 对他必须强硬

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!