Excuse me.
等等
Since you started, all my son talks about is music.
从你开始代课开始 我儿子脑子里就只有音乐
He says he wants to be a musician. ls this your influence?
他说他想当音乐家 这是受了你的影响吗?
Why has my daughter become obsessed with David Geffen?
为什么我的女儿 开始迷恋大为.吉芬(摇滚歌♥手)?
And how is this homework?
这也算是作业吗?
OK, see, l would like to tell you about what we’ve been doing in here,
我也很想对你们解释我的教育方针…
but there’s such a thing as teacher-student confidentiality,
但由于师生之间的保密法…
and l don’t want to be in breach of educational law
我不想违背教育法则
because l could be dismembered by the teacher’s union.
因为我可能会被教师协会开除
So…
所以…
You expect us to believe this garbage?
你以为我们会相信你的胡说八道吗?
Mr. S, don’t you think you should tell them about the project?
史先生 你不如告诉他们活动的事吧?
What project? Our class project.
什么活动? 我们的班级活动
Every school in the state is competing.
全洲的学校都会参赛
Competing? lt’s not till next quarter,
参赛? 本来要下学期才开始
but Mr. S wanted us to get a head start.
但史先生想我们提早准备
Well, what’s the project, Summer? lt’s prestigious.
这是个什么活动 夏莫? 是个受人尊敬的活动
A win will go on our permanent record.
如果赢了 我们的 成绩单上会留下永久纪录
You might as well tell them, Mr. Schneebly.
史布里先生 你不如告诉他们算了
OK, look. l’ve gotten to know your kids the past few weeks. They’re awesome.
在过去的几个星期里我认识了你们的孩子 他们都棒级了
Zack is an insane guitarist. He’s the next Hendrix, and he’s 1 0.
杰克是个不可思议的吉他手他将成为下一个亨德里克斯 他才10岁
And Gordon here, he’s a genius!
还有果顿 他是个天才
He did a whole professional light show on his computer in three days. And…
他只用了3天时间 就在电脑上设计出了专业的灯光效果
And Marta here, she’s…
还有玛塔…
She can hit an A above high C. Did you know that?
她的声音可以飚到高音C 你知道吗?
Because that’s tough. Not many singers can do that. And…
那是很高难度的 没多少歌♥手可以做到
Summer is gonna be the first woman president of the United States.
夏莫将成为美国的第一个女性总统
She could run this year. l would vote for her.
她就算今年参选 我也会投她一票
Look, they’re just really cool kids. lf they were mine, l would be so proud.
他们每个都非常优秀 如果他们是我的孩子 我会非常骄傲
And l am proud, just to even know them. And…
有机会认识他们 我已经感到非常骄傲…
Sir, can l see you in the hall for a moment?
先生 你可以来走廊里来一下吗
Let me just say a couple more things.
让我再说几句话
What’s going on? What’s happening?
怎么回事? 发生什么事了?
Apparently, that man is not Ned Schneebly.
这个男人不是奈德.史布里
What? What?
什么? 什么?
This man is Ned Schneebly. He’s not even a teacher.
这个男人才是奈德.史布里 他甚至不是一个老师
You called the cops? She did. She got it out of me. Sorry.
你竟然报♥警♥? 是她报的警 她逼我说了 对不起
You’re apologizing to him? Sorry.
你竟然向他道歉? 对不起
Ned.
奈德
Ned, is this true?
奈德 这是真的吗?
Who are you?
你是谁?
My name is Dewey Finn.
我的名字是杜威.芬
And, no, l’m not a licensed teacher, but l have been touched by your kids.
我并不是一个正式的老师 但你们的孩子触摸了我的心
And l’m pretty sure l’ve touched them.
我确信我也触摸了你们的孩子
What? Oh, my God.
什么? 哦 天哪!
l have nothing to say to you. Me either.
我对你无话可说 我也是
OK. l’m going to bed.
我要去睡觉了
lt’s one thing to throw your life away,
你可以浪费你自己的生命
but to put Ned in jeopardy is selfish.
但你怎么可以 自私到拿奈德的事业去冒险?
You told me to be like Ned and get a job.
是你叫我学奈德一样找份工作的
l told you to be like Ned, l didn’t tell you to be Ned.
我让你学习奈德 我没让你装成奈德
You’re not gonna apologize? You apologize for calling the cops.
你难道不准备道歉? 你应该先为了报♥警♥道歉!
l didn’t murder anybody. l wanted to play a great show.
我有没杀人放火 我要得不过是一场出色的表演
l was this close. Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
我差一点就成功了 闭嘴! 闭嘴! 闭嘴!
Would you both just cut it out for one second?
你们两个能不能别再吵了?
Look, l’m sorry, dude. l was desperate.
老兄 我道歉 我当时没有其它选择
lt was easy for you to give up music.
放弃音乐对你来说很容易
lt ain’t easy for me. lt wasn’t easy for me.
但对我不容易 对我也不容易
l miss it.
我很怀念音乐
Well, then why’d you give it up?
那你为什么要放弃?
Because l couldn’t keep kidding myself anymore.
因为我不能再自欺欺人了
You can blame it all on bad luck, but in the end,
我们可以怨天尤人 但实际上
maybe we just weren’t that good.
我们可能并不出色
Sometimes you gotta know when to quit.
凡事要适可而止
Right, maybe l suck. That’s not what l said.
说的对 我可能很烂 我没那么说过
Well, music is my life, man. What do you want me to do?
老兄 音乐是我的生命 放弃了它你要我怎么活?
l don’t know, but…
我不知道 但是…
…l think it’s time you moved out.
…我想你应该搬家了
Sorry.
对不起
So his name wasn’t Mr. Schneebly? No, it was, like, Dewey something.
这么说他的名字不是史布里? 不是 好像是什么”杜威”
What about the project?
那活动怎么办?
Wake up, Marco, there was no project.
醒醒吧 马克 根本没有什么活动
He wanted us to play a show so we could make money.
他不过想我们帮他演出赚钱
l can’t believe we weren’t graded.
我真不敢相信 这几个星期的成绩都不算数
Why are you bummed? We had a three-week vacation.
干嘛那么沮丧啊? 我们等于放了3个星期的假
lt was a waste of time, but it was better than school.
虽然是浪费时间 但总比上课强
lt was not a waste of time. Yeah, that’s what it was.
那不是浪费时间 那根本就是浪费时间
You’re an idiot. Shut up.
你是个白♥痴♥ 闭嘴!
No, you shut up. You want to go?
你闭嘴 你想打架吗?
Touch him, l’ll shove those sticks down your throat.
你要是敢碰他 我就把鼓棒塞到你喉咙里去
Mr. S was cool. We worked too long and too hard not to play the show.
史先生是个好人 我们练习了那么久 不比赛实在太可惜了
OK, so what are we supposed to do?
那我们应该怎么做?
We get out of here and play the damn show.
我们去参加比赛
How could you let our kids be exposed to this impostor?
你怎么可以允许 那个疯子接触我们的孩子?
Do you just let anyone teach here? l pay $1 5,000…
随便什么人都可以在这里当老师吗? 我们每年付$15 000…
Let me assure you that nothing is more important to us
我向你们保证 对学校来说
than for you to feel your children are in a safe and secure environment.
没有事比让家长安心更为重要
OK, we’re all here. Where’s Mr. Schneebly?
大家都到齐了 史布里先生呢?
He didn’t tell you? He’s at home. We need to pick him up.
他没告诉你吗? 他在家里等我们去接他
Let’s go, hurry.
我们快点出发吧
Excuse me. Just one second, please.
不好意思 等我一下
Excuse me. Wait a minute. Where are you going?
不好意思 等等 你要去哪里?
We want some answers, now! Just one second!
你现在就得给我们一个交代! 马上回来!
Where did they go? Help! Children?
他们到哪里去了? 孩子们? 救命!
Wake up.
快点醒醒
How’d you guys get in here? Front door was open.
你们怎么进来的? 大门没锁
Why aren’t you in school?
你们为什么没上学?
We did what you said. We stuck it to The Man.
我们听了你的话 我们要对抗”老大”
Forget about what l told you. Look, l’m a loser, OK?
忘了我教过你们的东西 我不过是个废物
You listen to my advice, you’ll end up like me, with nothing.
你要是听取了我的建议 你就会变成个像我一样的废物
Come on, man, quit goofing around. This is serious business.
老兄 别闹了 这是个严肃的事业
We’re on a mission. One great show can change the world.
我们是有使命的 一场出色的表演可以改变世界
Look out the window.
看看窗外
Mr. S! Come down! Come on!
史先生 下来啊 快点啊
No way. That is so punk rock.
不可能 这太棒了
The dining-room table seats 1 4, with no inserts…
餐厅可以坐14个客人…
What’s going on? We’ve got some rocking to do.
你想干嘛? 我要去摇滚了
Yes! All right.
太好了!
Hi, Mr. Schneebly. How’s it going?
你好 史布里先生 你好吗?
You guys, all l can say is, let’s rock.
伙计们 我想说的只有… 让我们摇滚吧!
One more thing. l want to say l’m sorry…
还有个事 我想向大家道歉…
…that l used you guys.
对不起 我利用了你们
l’m sorry l lied.
对不起 我骗了你们
lt’s not cool to lie to your band. Come on.
欺骗你的乐队是不应该的 快点吧
We’ll be late. There’s no time for apologies. Let’s go!
我们快迟到了 现在没时间道歉了 快出发吧
All right. Let’s go.
好吧 出发
Where are you going? l’m going to the show.
你要去哪里? 我要去看表演
You want to go? Yeah, l want to go.
你要一起去吗? 我要一起去?
You’re serious? l don’t want to miss this, Patty.
你说真的吗? 帕蒂 我不想错过这场表演
Unbelievable. After everything he’s done to you?
难以置信 你忘了他对你做过些什么吗?
That is so typical Ned. When will you stop being a pushover?
这是你的典型作风 你什么时候才能不受人摆布?
When are you finally gonna start sticking up for yourself?
你什么时候才能为你自己说句话?
Excuse me.
请听我说
Excuse me.
请听我说
l’ve just been informed that all of your children are missing.
我刚收到消息 你们的孩子全部失踪了
So… What?
所以… 什么?
Hey. Can l help you?
嘿 我可以帮你吗?
We’re competing. We’re the School of Rock.
我们是来参赛 我们是”摇滚校园”
You and the kids? We’re the band and crew.
你和这些孩子吗? 我们都是乐队的成员
You’d better get in here. Come on.
快进来吧 来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!