那儿有人来了
Someone’s coming!
什么也看不清
Visibility is zero.
他怎么看到这的
How can he see anything?
他问“是天花板吗”
And he asked: “What’s the ceiling?”
耶洛奈夫 西北地区
他看看上面说“不知道 我以为是块画板”
He looks up and he says: “I don’t know, I think it’s Beaver Board.”
三个月以前
给每人都来一杯 吉米 除了这个傻瓜
Set ’em up, Jimmy. Except for this son of a bitch…
他明天要在我的飞机上工作 不 就再来一杯 一杯
… he’s working on my plane tomorrow. No, just one more, one more come on.
嗨伙计们 喝的来了
Hey you guys! Here they are.
嘿 这是给你的
Here, I’ll get it for you.
不要 别烦她 小子
No… Get out of there, boy…
埃斯特尔 伙计们 都到这来
Estelle! Boys, boys! Come on!
查理 为了你的生日我们送个女孩给你
Charlie, we all pitched in and we bought you a girl for your birthday.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
大伙 都看这
OK everybody, look here. One, two, three.
查理
Charlie… two, three.
我亲自为你安排好了
I set it up for you all myself…
太棒了
Beautiful!
集中精神
Concentrate.
嘿 兄弟
Hey brother!
5元要吗
Five dollars?
滚开 你这个酒鬼 滚蛋
Piss off, you drunken rummy! Get outta here!
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
到这来 看着我
Come here. Look at me.
快点看着我
Come on, look at me!
见鬼 拿着这个
Hell, hold this.
如果你看着我的话 我将给你一枚硬币
I’ll give you a nice shiney new quarter if you look at me, huh?!
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye.
看着我
Look at me!
这是我着辈子见到过最怪的人了
The oddest bunch of people I’ve seen in my life.
甚至不敢看我的眼睛
Won’t even look me in the eye.
漂亮
Beautiful.
不要给他机会 查理 集中精神
Don’t give him a good lead,Charlie. Concentrate.
好 好 好 好
Ok, ok, ok, ok.
兄弟 离我远点
Hey, brother. Get off of me.

Hey!
真抱歉 兄弟
I’m sorry, brother.
我不是你兄弟
I ain’t your brother.
喂 你不能待在这
Hey, you’re outta here.
滚开这
Get outta here.
快 再打一杆
Come on, take a shot.
好的
Yeah.
为了朗姆酒
Rum is here.
等会 停下
Wait … stop.
为什么 等会儿我
Why? Wait, I have…
你的生日礼物
…your birthday present.
送你的生日礼物
I have your birthday present.
我的生日明天才过
My birthday is not ’til tomorrow.
来啊 打开它 我正打开礼物呢
Come on, open it. I’m opening my present.
查理
Charlie?
查理 你在这吗
Charlie, are you in there?
谁啊 在呢
What? Yeah…
卡尔
It’s Carl…
什么 怎么了
What… what’s going on?
哎 你想干嘛
Hey, what do you want?
恩 七点钟了 是吗 怎么了
Yeah, it’s seven… Yeah? So?
现在7点 谢普说你该6点半到 已经7点了
It’s 7:00 and Shep said you’re suppose to be there at 6:30, and it’s 7:00 already.
行 好的 稍等 给我5分钟 马上过来
Ok, Ok, um…. hold on, Give me five minutes I’ll be right back.
好的
Alright.
我们试着给你打电♥话♥ 但是
Well, we tried calling, but…
真对不起
Oh. Sorry.
你不吃饭了吗
Aren’t you gonna eat?
礼物喜欢吗 什么
What about your present? What?
你的礼物
Your present?
哦 对了 你知道的
Yeah, right. I’ll tell you what…
我回来后会拆开的 行吗 我保证
as soon as I get back,I’ll open it, ok? Promise.
好吗 我会打电♥话♥给你 在你知道之前我就会回来
All right? I’m gonna call you. I’ll be back before you know it.
你自己就从冰箱里随便吃吧
So you just help yourself to anything you need in the ‘fridge.

And ah…
回头见
…see ya. …
小伙子们 瞧这
Here you go, fellas.
莫德女王湾
Queen Maud Gulf
我们先在海边安扎营地
We’ll set up the first camp right by the ocean.
去那么远 要覆盖整个地区
Go that far? Cover the territories.
包括每一寸土地
Every bloody inch.
早上好伙计们
Morning fellas.
哇喔 好漂亮啊
Wow! It’s a beaut!
这是什么
What is it?
挪威造的
She’s a Norseman.

Right.
你们已经装上浮筒了
You got pontoons on?
是浮船
Floats.
对啊
Right.
你们能给我们几分钟吗
Would you excuse us a second?
查理 嗯
Charlie. Yeah.
别这样 怎么了
Knock it off. What?
你知道是什么 停下来 就现在
You know what. Now,knock it off.
这两个家伙不懂行 我只是想找点乐子嘛
These guys are a couple of custards. I’m just tryin’ to have fun.
你看 这可真是件大买♥♥卖♥♥ 你要让他们滚蛋的话
Now look, this is a really big contract. You piss these guys off…
他们就会跑到别的地方做生意了
they’re gonna take their business someplace else.
胡扯 他们哪都不会去的
Oh bullshit! They ain’t goin’ anywhere.
是嘛 你能保证他们不会吗
Oh yeah? Well, you just make sure that they don’t.
说到这
Speaking of which…
在我飞完之后绕一下路 行吗
how ’bout a little detour after my run?
去哪 巴瑟斯特
Where? Bathurst.
干什么 生意上的
Why? Business.
什么样的生意
What kind of business?
一桩小买♥♥卖♥♥
Oh, a little business.
就两三天而已 去去就回
Come on, two or three days. I’m in, I’m out.
我会酬谢你的
Make it worth your while.
两天 三天
Two. Three.
就两天
Two!
你还要让我知道你在哪
And you let me know where you are.
没问题
Alright.
让这两个家伙高兴点 好吗
And try to keep those guys happy, will ya?
看你们的西装都弄脏了
Hey. Get your suit all dirty?
是哦 多谢 那上面挺脏的吧
Oh yeah. Thanks. It’s kind of grimy up here.
那么
So uh…
你飞了很多年了
…you’ve been flying long?
想想也快有十二年了
Guess a better part of twelve years.
战争中他是我最好的飞行员了
He’s my best pilot during the war.
在非洲吗
Africa?
不是 在欧洲
No. Europe.
大多通常开的是蚊式轰炸机
Flew bombers, Mosquitos, mostly.
轰炸过曼海姆
Bombed the hell out of Manheim.
如果他们再给我些机会 我很可能已经把裨斯曼号♥炸沉了
Hell, I would’ve sunk the Bismark if they’d given me half a chance.
我原来是步兵团的
I was infantry myself.
好的 先生 我很同情你
Well, sir…you have my sympathy.
那 你有副驾驶和你一起飞吗
So, you have a co-pilot you work with?
是呀 有的
Sure do.
就像书上说的
Like the book says…
上帝
God!
真够沉的 是吧
Heavy little buggers, huh?
还真没想到能在这里碰到人
Didn’t expect to see anybody here.
想来块巧克力吗
You fellas like chocolate?
你们吃这个吗
You eat this stuff?
再次谢了
Thanks again.
过来
Come.
这边来
Come.
怎么了 去那干么
Why? What d’ya got there?