请 请 到这边来
Please… please… come.
你有毛皮卖♥♥
You got some pelts?
雪狐狸的
A little white fox?
干嘛 是做买♥♥卖♥♥吗
What? Wanna do a little trade’n?
好 当然 究竟干么
Yeah, sure. What the hell.
啊 天哪
Ah Jesus.
是你女朋友吗
Is she your girlfriend?
你妹妹
Your sister?
啊 她病了 我帮不了她
Well, ah… she’s sick,I can’t do anything for her…
她可能得了肺结核或其他的病
because she’s got TB or something.
你知道肺结核是什么吗 你
You know what tuberculosis is? You…
不行 我不是现在就回去 带不了她
No. Not even going straight back. I can’t take her.
把她送回村里吧
Take her back to her village.
你总能找到医生或药吧 不是吗
You got a medicine man,or somethin’ don’t ya?
我是说 耶洛奈夫的医院设施比较全
I mean, the hospitals in Yellowknife are full.
她得待这
She stays.
非常抱歉
I’m sorry.
手里拿的什么
What d’ya got there?
天啊
Holy Smokes!
这得值不少钱
Lotta money right there.
耶洛奈夫
(加拿大西北区首府)
Yellowknife
好吧 该死
Alright. Shit.
反正也是免费搭乘
I’m deadhead’n anyway.
但你得快点 行吗 暴风雨要来了
But you hurry, alright? Gotta storm brew’n.
把你的身份号♥给我
Give me your government number there…
万一有什么 最好有个爱斯基摩人身份
Eskimo tag in case I gotta get a hold of ya.
E5254
好了
Alright.
她的行李
This her stuff?

Ok.
走吧
Come on.
上来吧
Ok, here?
从这走
Here you go.
对 对 耶洛奈夫
Yellowknife. Yes, yes, Yellowknife.
我答应了会带她去耶洛奈夫的
I said I’d take her to Yellowknife.
等春天到了来看她吧 在带上她的盆栽
Come visit her in the spring, bring her a potted plant.
在那还好吧 你还好吗
How you doing over there? You alright?
不是好天气就是坏天气 是吧
Good days and bad days I guess, huh?
咖啡
Coffee?
估计你不想要
No. I believe not.
巧克力呢
Chocolate?
来块吧 雀巢的
Come on. It’s Nestles.
你认得吧
You know… N-E-S-T-L-E-S
雀巢巧克力最好吃了
Nestles makes the very best.
算了 没关系
Alright. Never mind.
没什么 让它见鬼去吧
No what? To hell with it.
如果我们不去巴瑟斯特 直接回去怎么样
What d’ya say we screw Bathurst…head straight for home?
绕开这个鬼天气
Get around this miserable weather.
可笑的是我本来是想去卖♥♥饮料赚点钱
Funny thing is I was just going there to sell off those grape di soda…
没准儿弄点象牙 还不错拣个便宜
maybe scrounge up some ivory… glad I got that covered.
生活老跟你开玩笑
Life is funny that way.
坏了
Shit!
我是(正向总部求救)
May Day, May Day, May Day! This is Juliet-India-November…
飞机没油了 准备迫降
I’m outta fuel.We’re going down.
加油
Come on!
撑住
Hang on!
加油
Come on!
加油
Come on!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 加把劲
Son of a bitch! Come on!
快起来
Pull up!
快点 使劲
Come on! Come on!
快起来
Pull up!
别掉下去 你这婊♥子♥
Don’t stop, you bitch!
完了
Shit!
该死
Shit!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
该死的
Shit!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
你最好出来
Well, you might as well get out.
飞机坏了
She’s broken!
她撞向了地狱 你懂吗
She’s smashed to hell,you understand?
不能再飞了
Don’t fly no more.
还钓鱼哪
Fish’n.
在这能钓什么鱼
What the hell kind of fish can you catch in here?
这里是
It’s Juliet-India-November…
听到请回答 听到请回答
Anyone read? Anyone read?
沃伦 能听到吗 沃伦
Warren, do you copy? Warren,
巴瑟斯特 贝克湖 有人听到吗
Bathurst,Baker Lake. Bathhurst,Anyone?
嘿 嘿 慢点 攸着点
Oh, hey hey, easy easy with that.
不要这样 给我拿开
No, no. Get outta here with that.
哦 什么呀
Oh… no what?
走开 走
Just go… go
你想怎么样就怎么吃吧 走开
You eat it if you’re gonna eat it like that. Go.
好恶心
Disgusting.
你能说英语吗
You speak any English?
你会讲英语吗
You speak any English?
会 还是不会
Yes, no…
会一点
Little bit?
不会
No?
不知道你是否明白我们现在的处境
I don’t know if you understand our situation here,
但我们现在离地狱不远了
but we’re in a hell of a bind.
鬼知道我们在什么地方
Nobody knows where the hell we are.
就因为我们没有按原定路线飞
The reason being is I didn’t stick to my flight plan.
无线电也坏了
The radio’s busted.
没法求救
I can’t call out.
明早上在想办法修 可是
Try and fix it in the morning, but…
没准儿工具还掉到湖里了
I think my tools are in the bottom of that lake somewhere.
我想说的是 恩
So I’m just saying, uh…
这很难再会有人出现了
…there’s a good chance nobody’s gonna show up.
明白
Ok?
不错的谈话
Good talk’n to ya.
嘿 谢普
Hey, Shep…
还是没信♥号♥♥ 我开始觉得
Still no sign of ’em. I’m start’n to think…
没谁的信♥号♥♥ 查理的
No sign of who? Charlie?
是呀 他只是被天气耽搁了一下 仅此而已
Yeah, he just got a little delayed by the weather, that’s all.
刚才当着她的面说这些干什么
Now why would you say something like that in front of her for, huh?
天哪 卡尔 我不知道她在那儿
Jesus, Carl. I didn’t know she was standing there.
你也知道查理处处留情 到处都有跟他有一腿的女人
You know Charlie’s got women stashed all over the bloody map.
我懂 但到现在也应该听到点消息了
I know, but shouldn’t we have heard something by now?
嘿 别担心 他会没事的
Hey, don’t worry about it. He’s fine.
我要开始担心查理的话
I’ll start worrying about Charlie Holladay.
那也是地狱结冰五分钟之后的事
five minutes after hell freezes over.
我想跟你说的是
I’ll tell ya what though…
他会非常顺利的
he’d better be having one hell of a good time.
该死 不
Shit! No!

No!

No!

No!

Hey!
从这往东两百(英)里有个镇子
A town couple hundred miles east of here.
我要去那看看
I’m gonna head for it.
好吗
Alright?
我给你留了些吃的
I left you some grub.
要一个星期才能回来
Be back in about a week.
什么
What?
不 太远了 你留下
No. It’s too far. You stay.
好吗 留在这
Ok? You stay here.
我会找来飞机接你
I’ll send a plane to get you.
好吧 我会很快回来的
Ok? I’ll be back in a little bit.
该死
Shit!