好吧 这也是我在未来
Right. You know, that’s kind of what
想要达到的状态
I’m trying to get after.
是的 不不 我理解
Yes. No, no, no. I understand.
我能理解你 但是你不明白
I understand that. But what you don’t understand
我们在这里做的事情有多重要 好吗
is the importance of what we do here, okay?
这个地方为有需要的人存在 好吗
This place is for people who need it, okay?
为那些在别处不被接受的人存在
People who aren’t accepted anywhere else.
你不是这类人 特洛伊
You are not one of those people, Troy.
你不属于我们
You are not one of us.
丽贝卡-黛安?
Becks-Di?
丽贝卡…不是她
Rebecca… Oh. Not her.
一定要珍惜这段关系 好吗
Be sure to cherish these relationships, okay?
因为它转眼就会消失
‘Cause they’re gone in a flash.
这是过来人的经验
Just wanted you to know that.
她肯定是要哭的
Of course, she’s gonna cry.
我开除她就是因为她太爱哭了
I’m laying her off ’cause she cries too much.
克劳斯女士 -你好
Mrs. Krauss. – Oh. Hi.
真高兴你来了
Dope that you made it.
我很乐意过来
I’m happy to be here.
是啊 -是啊
Yeah. – Yeah.
我这边情况发生了一些变化
So, um, things have taken a bit of a turn here
我在考虑你的提议
and I’ve been thinking about the offer.
我也是
Me too.
我很重视
A lot.
是啊
Yeah. Um…
我感觉这将会是
I just feel like it would be a,
有利可图
you know, lucrative
互惠互利的伙伴关系
and mutually beneficial partnership.
于你我而言都是
Like for the both of us though.
哇 那就太好了
Wow. Well, that’s great.
那么你的提议还有效吗
So, like, does the offer still stand?
是的 特洛伊
Yes, Troy.
巴恩斯韦尔很乐意与你合作
Barnswell would love to work with you.

Wow!
是的 -太好了
Yeah. – Nice.
我得说 我非常期待
I have to say I’m super excited to work with someone
和一个知道“成交三原则”的人共事
who knows the TUVs of deal making.
你刚才说“成交三原则”吗
Did you just say the TUVs?
信任 不会让你后悔 和气场相投
Trust. You won’t regret it. And vibes.
信任 不会后悔 气场相投
Trust. Won’t regret it. Vibes.
你一直在看我的视频博客吗
You’ve been watching my vlogs?
死忠粉
Religiously.
别说了
Stop.
你很上镜
The GoPro loves you.
我不理解 -我来这里
Don’t understand. – I’m here
明明来是玩的 德文
having a wonderful time. – Devon!
你在哪儿
Where?
不是你们想的那样
It’s not what it looks like.
你在搞什么啊
What the hell is this?
我们本来要举♥行♥显化仪式的 满月之夜到了
We were supposed to be manifesting. It’s a full moon.
他们说戏剧营里
They were saying no one at theater camp
没人会打橄榄球
could play football.
我只是想证明我可以
I’m just proving to them that I could.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
早啊 女老板
Good morning, girlboss.
咖啡 你也太疯了
Coffee. You’ve gone crazy.
我很野的
I’m wild.
天啊
Oh, man. – Mmm.

Wow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以 昨晚挺火热的吧
So, last night was pretty hot, huh?
非常火热
It was really hot.
你可太厉害了
You were so bussin’.
本来我只是来聊工作的
I came here just to do work
结果遇到了一个
and I ended up meeting someone
让我心动到无法呼吸的人 -我也是
who took my breath away. – Same.
然后又让我激动到大口喘息
Then, like, shoved it back in my mouth.
我只是感觉我可以
God, I just feel like I can really, like,
在这里充分发挥潜力
reach my full potential here. You know.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
有了巴恩斯韦尔的资金支持 我终于可以
With Barnswell’s backing, like, I can finally,
对这个地方
you know, start to implement
进行大刀阔斧的改革
some real change around this place.
特洛伊 你不记得
Troy, don’t you remember the agreement
昨晚签署的协议了吗
that you signed last night?
记得啊 要帮我们阻止银行取消赎回权
Yeah, it was to get us out of the foreclosure.
欢迎大家进入技术排练周
Welcome to Tech Week, campers.
几天后就要演出了
Performances are just a few days away,
所以让我们专心排练 保证演出精彩呈现
so let’s stay focused on bringing those shows to life.
如有任何问题 就找格伦
And if you have any issues, you look for Glenn.
他一定有空来帮你解决
I’m sure he’ll have time to help you.
格伦
Glenn. – Go for Glenn.
格伦 我们要的灌木丛呢
Glenn, where’s our bush?
格伦 我的马车车轮呢
Glenn, where’s my damn wagon wheel?
格伦?
Glenn?
格伦 你有空吗
Glenn, what’s your 20?
门厅漏水了
There’s a leak in the lobby.
格伦 我们的国王手杖不见了
Glenn, we’re missing the king’s cane.
天啊 吉吉 算了吧
Oh, my God, Gigi, move it along.
我在努力 -这布料没弹性
I’m trying. – This is not giving.
我在努力 好吗 我的指甲都快断了
I’m trying, okay? My nails are gonna break.
格伦
Glenn, Glenn,
烟雾机失控了
the smoke machine is out of control.
即将找到烟雾源头
Zeroing in on the source.
天啊 我在左右闪避 避免撞人
Oh, God, I’m dodging pilgrims left and right.
很好
Nice.
谢谢 -格伦?
Thank you. – Glenn?
请说
Go for Glenn.
达拉 你能挪一挪吗
Darla, can you just move
往你的右边
a little bit to your right?
稍微挪一挪对 带上婴儿车 对了
Just scooch the… Yes, bring the bassinet. That’s right.
我就说嘛-
See? And I think it should just
我觉得应该往左边来一点
be a little bit to the left.
根本不需要往右挪
I think it just doesn’t make sense.
达拉 向右走两步
Darla, step to the right.
不 我们之前说好了的
No, I think we had discussed
在这场戏里 一切都要靠左
that everything would be on the left
所以我们
for this number, so let’s just…
我们继续 按照刚才的
We’re gonna go ahead and put it where we…
达拉 我才是导演
Darla, this is your director speaking.
你现在带着婴儿车往右边去一点
You’re gonna go ahead and move to the right
联合导演也有话要说
with the bassinet. – Co-director here as well.
请你往左边来一点
And just move on over to the left
如果你太靠那一侧
and get too far on that side
后面来不及让你回来
so we can’t quite bring you back.
按照设定 从头到尾都要待在舞台右侧
Joan’s whole world has been established stage right.
所以请你往右边走两步
So you’re gonna take two steps to the right.
琼的重要时刻都要放在那边
That’s where we always play her hero moments.
现在正对观众 面向观众
Now cheat out. Cheat out.
你为什么要这样
Why are you acting like this?
我只是受够了和幽灵一起导演
I’m just a little bit tired of co-directing with a ghost.
我不是幽灵
Well, I’m not a ghost.
我是活生生的人 我就在这里
I am a human person that is alive. I am here.
我也很关心这部戏剧
I care about this show.
是吗 那我还真不知道
Do you? I wouldn’t have any idea.
你没有参与进来过
You’ve been completely absent
从开营到现在就是 好吗
since the beginning of the session, okay?
我要去指导排练了
And I need to run my rehearsal now.
多谢你了
So, thank you.
达拉 先把歌♥过一遍 好吗
Darla, let’s just run the song, okay?