闭嘴
Shut up!
把音乐关小点声
Turn down your music!
保护田园风光
This is a bucolic setting!
好吧 不管你是来卖♥♥什么的
Okay, well, whatever it is you’re selling,
我们都不买♥♥
we don’t want any.
其实我是想来认识一下
Oh, I was actually here to introduce myself
你们的新老板
to the, uh, new boss.
特洛伊在吗
Is there… Is Troy here?
你妈妈的事 我很遗憾
I am so sorry to hear about your mom.
我们巴恩斯韦尔资本的全体成员
My entire team at Barnswell Capital
一同祝愿她早日康复
is sending healing thoughts.
等等 巴恩斯韦尔资本 是那家投资公♥司♥吗
Wait, Barnswell Capital? Like the Barnswell Capital?
是的
Yeah. – Whoa.
你们的工作非常启发我
Your work is so inspiring.
我是说 那个中产度假村项目
I mean, the Gentri-vacation Project.
不得不说
I have to say
中产度假村项目正是我的创意
Gentri-vacation was my brainchild.
哇噢 你知道 -你知道
Wow, you know, um… – You know…
抱歉 -你说吧
I’m sorry. – You go.
我刚想说
I was just gonna say that
你看起来很懂商业运作
you seem to know a lot about business.
我本来就是混金融圈的
I’m a bit of a money man myself.
我一直在努力把我的
You know, I’ve been trying to bring some of my
创“伊”精神注入阿迪朗戏剧
en-Troy-preneurship to the AdirondACTS.
有意思 一听就记住了 创“伊”精神
That’s funny. That’s catchy, en-Troy.
我叫特洛伊 -我知道
My name’s Troy. – I know.
我一下就听出了那是“创业精神”
I understood it completely the first time I heard it.
是的
Yeah.
和我们在湖畔做的事情差不多
That’s kind of what we’re doing with Lakeside.
是吗 -是的 我们最近把它收♥购♥了
Yeah? – Yeah, we recently acquired it
所以我正在对它的管理架构
so I’m doing kind of a complete overhaul
进行一个彻底改造 -哇
of the management structure. – Wow!
我认为你所做的事情
I think it’s commendable
难能可贵
what you’re doing here.
你要承受母亲病重带来的打击
Taking on the burden of your mother’s condition.
是啊 还要接管她苦心经营的事业
Yeah. – And her struggling business.
你肩上的担子一定很沉吧
That’s gotta be so much weight on your shoulders.
是啊 很沉
Yeah. It is.
打扰一下 十分抱歉
Excuse me. So sorry.
这里是忙碌的工作区
This is an active work zone.
我得请二位离开这里
I’m gonna need you to vacate the area.
再等一会儿
Uh, just one moment.
特洛伊 我认为这对你我来说
Troy, I think this could be
都是一个绝好的机会
an exciting opportunity for the both of us.
哇 是的 你知道吗
Wow. Yeah. – You know what?
为了推进一些工作
I’m gonna need this exact space
我真的很需要这个地方
to get up really high for some work.
特洛伊 这也不用我说
Look, Troy, I don’t need to tell you
银行发来了违约通知
that the bank has filed a notice of default.
什么
What?
你肯定已经知道了吧
And it’s not news to you, of course,
再过几周 他们就会取消这里的赎回权
that they’re weeks away from foreclosing on this place.
对 我早就已经知道了
No, that’s definitely not news to me.
听着 我能帮你度过这个难关
Listen, I think I can help you get out of this jam.
我有句话
I know I speak on behalf
我是可以代表董事会说的
of my entire board of directors
那就是巴恩斯韦尔资本
when I say that Barnswell Capital
很愿意和阿迪朗戏剧喜结良缘
would love to get into bed with AdirondACTS.
告诉他们我如何对抗地心引力
Tell them how I am defying gravity
我用力飞翔 对抗地心引力
I’m flying high defying gravity
对不起 我无意打断你们的谈话
I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt that conversation.
那很不符合我的为人
That was very out of character for me.
有点厚脸皮 -千万别告诉任何人
A little brazen… – Hey, you can’t tell anyone
银行要取消赎回权的事 好吗
about this foreclosure thing, okay?
只能咱俩知道
It’s between me and you.
好的 我们的小秘密
Uh, yeah. Uh, our little secret.
但我真心劝你
But I do think you should know,
巴恩斯韦尔资本对我们来说
Barnswell Capital, they’re not people
绝非什么良缘
that we should be getting into bed with.
湖畔营是我们的敌人
Lakeside is the enemy.
他们老早以前
They’ve been trying to get this land
就想要我们这块地了
for a very long time,
琼之所以能成功
and I think Joan’s success is, in large part,
很大程度上是因为她信赖我们
due to the fact that she has leaned on us,
阿迪朗戏剧大家庭
AdirondACTS family,
你的妈妈常说
and your mother used to say,
“我们是演戏剧的”
“We’re theater people.
“能点石成金”
“We know how to turn cardboard into gold.”
让我坠落
Bring me down
什么 -我的天啊
What? – Oh, my God.
特洛伊
Troy.
好吧 不会影响我最后一个音
Okay, you’re not ruining my final note.
是啊
Yeah.
我真得去读一读邮件了
I really need to start reading the mail.
彼得斯 福斯特 史翠珊 卢波恩
Peters, Foster, Streisand, LuPone
给我们一个角色 我们演出自己的风格
Give us a role we can make our own
奥德拉·麦克唐纳 伊迪娜·门泽尔
Audra McDonald, Idina Menzel
我们是同志爱女巫 受到了诅咒
We are gay witches, and this is our spell
继续 我们继续 -好的
Move on. We’re gonna move on. – Okay.
好吧 那这个呢 《炼狱》还是《猫》
Okay. What about this? The Crucible or Cats?
我觉得她可以争取演蒂图巴一角
I think that she’s in the running for Tituba.
不 -争取一下
No. – In the running.
普罗克特的人选都还没确定
How are we gonna talk about Tituba
我们谈什么蒂图巴
when we haven’t picked a Proctor?
你能和她进行灵魂对话吗
Do you think you could channel her for us?
试试吧 我知道你不喜欢被迫通灵
Just try. I know you don’t like to do it on command,
但此时此刻 琼也许想要分享她的智慧
but maybe Joan has some wisdom to offer in this moment.
在这间作战室里
Here in this situation room.
我想要
Oh, I would love to…
噢 我想和她说说话
Oh, I wanna talk to her.
拜托你了
Please do it.
我有好多话要对她说
I have so many things to tell her.
琼 -琼
Joan! – Joan.
琼 你在吗
Joan, are you there?
你在这里吗 琼 -各位 我插一句
Are you here, Joan? – Guys, real quick.
琼 请回应我们 -我要出去
Joan, speak to us. – I’m gonna head out
因为这些蜡烛和孩子的头像
just ’cause the candles and kids thing
让我觉得怪怪的
is making me feel a little bit weird.
本来我们也没那么多时间
We don’t have that much time to begin with.
谢谢 -没关系 请吧
Thank you. – That’s fine. Please.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我们能不能言归正传
Can we get back to the business at hand?
聊一聊应该找谁来演萝拉
Can we open up the discussion in terms of Lolas?
我刚想丢出一个名字来 尚塔尔
I’m just gonna throw a name out. Chantal.
尚塔尔 对 尚塔尔
Chantal. Yes, Chantal.
和我想的一样 尚塔尔
It’s exactly what I was thinking. Chantal.
尚塔尔 -尚塔尔
Chantal. Chantal. – Chantal.
哪一个…好吧 尚塔尔
Which one… Okay. Chantal.

Yes, yes.
好吧 尚塔尔 把她贴到哪边
Okay, Chantal. She’s going where?
《失魂记》
Damn Yankees.
我只是担心她没有
I’m just worried she doesn’t have…
不行 不能让她演
No, don’t place her there!
我担心她演不出情欲感
I’m worried she doesn’t have the sexuality to play it.
显然 这些候选演员都是处♥女♥
Obviously, everyone on this board is a virgin,
但尚塔尔只要一走进来
but Chantal seems like a virgin…
我同意
I agree.
她就是一副处♥女♥的样子 -她的名字
…the minute that she steps into a room.
我可不想看到尚塔尔衣不蔽体
Her name. I don’t wanna see Chantal in a feather.
不得不承认 你说的有道理
I hate to admit that it’s a great point.